Naruto- Machine beast jutsu

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Naruto- Machine beast jutsu

Post by Anubis »

The Chuunin exam is under way only two people remain for the preliminaries for the third portion. Yuskai Omino a genin for the Hidden leaf Village. People call him a wierdo and he is down there with Naruto as the most disliked person in the village, he always has his head in a book studying a strange mix of mythic beasts focusing on dragons and werewolves and machine and computer technology. Working on some kind of new jutsu that only his sensei knows about. People push him around and make fun of him. Slow to anger but gets extremely violant and vicious when he is.

The prompter coughed a couple more times. "Will the last two genin come forward." He said and coughed again.

Yuskai walked forward his head slightly tilted down, with a small smile. This is his time to show every body in his village that he is not a loser.

------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yuskai Omino

Sex: Male

Village: Hidden Leaf

Special: Machine Beast Jutsu

Physical disciption: 5' 5" tall, 130 pounds Black hair covered in a beanni with his hidden leaf insignia sewn on, gray eyes. A black hooded sweat shirt, Dark green cargo pants and (Those blue boots with open toes that every body wears in that show)

Personality: Quiet, Slow to anger but gets extremely violant and vicious when he is, Very determend.
THE GAME

My Armory
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

((You lookin' for someone to RP with? I've been watching Naruto alot lately... I found this RP idea very intreaging ^_^ I'm not sure if I'll have the time to join, definately will lurk though ~_^))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((By all means go a head. I don't ask much, but please try posting at lest one a day :) ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

((Ah, but I think I might be too busy to do an RP *has no idea on characters, must finish watching Chunnin exam eps so she knows whats going on* And I'm very behind on the anime x_x Will this be based on the origional Japanese or the US release? Also I appologize for having such a late reply. ))