T-shirt design combo

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Wowza. Thank you, Goldenwolf!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

yes, many, many thanks!
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

*nod* We really appreciate that! Thanks!

Since this seems the proper place to say so...

My personal prefrence is something that's, while not necessarily snarly, has the definite potential to be. A werewolf is neither all snarl nor all noble, kind, gentle beast; if it's at all possible, a balance would be great, but from an artist of your calibre, I'm likely to be happy with whatever we get :)
Sanity is relative.
Akugarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Something wicked
Mood: Meh...

Post by Akugarou »

Goldenwolf wrote:Heh heh, don't worry guys. I will definetly be getting pack input here. I'll work up some concept sketches and will see what works best for everyone. I, personally, would love to do a snarly-type werewolf, but some people are going to want me to do my kinder, gentler anthros. So I'll do designs for both, and everyone can vote on it.
Hehe! Can't wait! Make mine snarly! :evil:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I agree with Ralith. It doesn't have to be all snarly, but it should show the potential for being so.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
theMoonlite
Legendary
Legendary

Post by theMoonlite »

I also like the fact that there should be an original design for the shirts. Not making a fuss about Jackal's artwork, it's really amazing. But, in my own opinion, that the were looks a bit too.....mean? I can't find the right wording, but I think that the shirt should show a.....nicer were. Not all cartoony or anything, but perhaps it's the red lighting that sets the picture like that to me. Perhaps something with the moonlight in it.

But I still like the original design for the Pack shirts. I do hope there's more designs in the making!
theMoonlite
Legendary
Legendary

Post by theMoonlite »

I didn't see Ralith's post before I posted my own opinion, but I agree with his comment. A werewolf has to have a balance.
theMoonlite
Legendary
Legendary

Post by theMoonlite »

Oh my gosh, Goldie might have a design for the shirt? :o I think I died and became a were. This is just too awesome, wonderful news! :D :howl:  :oo
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Heh...is it any wonder that I'm about to say that I prefer snarly and scary? Probably not. Werewolves are still monsters, IMO.

But, not-necessarily-snarling-but-totally-obvious-that-said-werewolf-has-the-potential-to-be-terrifying is ok too...though I definitely prefer something snarly and mean looking.

Goldie, your art is amazing. I love both your werewolves and your gentler anthro wolves, but I personally want nothing gentle about the design for the pack T-shirt.

On a side note, if the shirt is going to have more than one werewolf, it's certainly possible that not all of them be snarling and growling.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

The only thing saying on how many t-shirt designs for the Pack I can accomodate all depends on how many sell. The shirts will be priced so that I can get paid back the amount of money it costs to do a run, (principal), and when another design comes out, be able to make a larger run. Speaking of which, I haven't had any recent contact with Goldie. Am I the only one left with eyes on this?
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Hmm, maybe she forgot about it?
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Probably just like I've been putting off music for Wolf - the Animated Feature (shhhh)...
...by taking on so many projects. :) I'll let this one R.I.P for now, as it seems there is little interest in persuing it.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Baphnedia wrote: ...by taking on so many projects. :) I'll let this one R.I.P for now, as it seems there is little interest in persuing it.

Little interest? Whaaaat? I'm pretty interested! I love Goldie's werewolf art (the tough muscly snarly scary kind, though the anthro wolves are ok too...but aren't werewolves, IMO), I love the pack, and I love T Shirts! I certainly hope the project doesn't die.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Maybe somebody should give Goldie a poke :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

I DONT MEEN TO BUT IN ....... BUT I LIKE THE SHIRT ideas ALSO :)
Last edited by White Paw on Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

I hadn't heard any new news about the T-shirt in so long, that I thought it was a dead issue. I'm glad that I'm corrected in this.

Current Project Status: Waiting on Artwork.
kita
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: I can run faster scared than you can angry!

Post by kita »

Some say we do not exist, in turn they ignore us, others say we are immortal, in turn they dispise and destroy us, but i know we bleed and die and I am sure I exist.
thus reality
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

I'm just hoping that there will be enough made for me to buy one too. I'm number 1088 on the board and they only made 200 necklaces.

*mournful howl* :cry:

But seriously, I humbly submit that anything Goldenwolfen comes up with will be absolutely awesome. I can't wait.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

UTS, the simplest way I can put it is thus: When goldie finishes the artwork, at whatever time that is, I will ask for pre-orders. If I get 1,000 pre-orders (paid), I'll do a run of 1,000 shirts (or more, if it can be afforded). Pre-orders will dictate what's coming for the shirts. Plus, everyone will get the size that fits them (so we hope) because that'll be specified with each order - instead of being stuck in the predicament Paradice Net shirts are in now = I'm out of stock of L and XL, the two most popular sizes.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Awesome! :thumbsup:
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Likewise, if I get 10 pre-orders, then I'll just do 10 shirts. Whomever preorders one will get a shirt.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

On Goldie: I haven't heard from her either, I wanted to buy a print and was ready to but she hasn't replied. I checked around and see she is flat out busy and I think was away for a while. :(
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I still voide my support for this. ME wants a shirt!
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself

Post by lupine »

If youre taking pre-orders, assuming I like the design, count me in. Oh and why not have 2 designs, one friendly the other Snarly? Everybodies happy then innit?
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Snarly werewolves are cool. :evil: