FOR ALL NARUTO FANS!!

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

FOR ALL NARUTO FANS!!

Post by Anubis »

I found the whole move on YouTube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za0m4Sl7FU0

ENJOY!! :howl:  :oo

(Even though it's in Japanesse, but it has subtittles :D )
THE GAME

My Armory
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

http://www.narutofan.com

From this website you have access NOT ONLY to a much higher quality version of the movie than you will ever see on YouTube...not only BOTH movies...but the ENTIRE FREEKIN SERIES, from the first episode to the one that only aired in Japan for the first time last week!!!!!! FREE!
(Though you get faster downloads, vs. BitTorrent if you are a paying member)

(Actually...there was no episode last week, but you know what I mean)

I have all of it on my PC right now.

...oh...and they have up to date scans of the original Manga as well...also FREE.

Check it Out! Image

[Note: It is all the Japanise Dubs with English Subtitles...the way the show was MEANT to be heard. I feel the original voice acting is far superior to the questionable English Dubs]
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

That page... I must admit there are A LOT of naruto goodies, but the turns offs are the pop ups that apear on every page and the fact that you have to pay money to down load the movies and episodes (I mean it say that you have have Narutofan Plus to get them)

I'll stick to the sucky looking cut up episodes on YouTube, because i can't pay the money for NarutoFan Plus.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Vuldari wrote: http://www.narutofan.com

From this website you have access NOT ONLY to a much higher quality version of the movie than you will ever see on YouTube...not only BOTH movies...but the ENTIRE FREEKIN SERIES, from the first episode to the one that only aired in Japan for the first time last week!!!!!! FREE!

...oh...and they have up to date scans of the original Manga as well...also FREE.

Check it Out! Image

[Note: It is all the Japanise Dubs with English Subtitles...the way the show was MEANT to be heard. I feel the original voice acting is far superior to the questionable English Dubs]
Since you have it all on your PC. Mind sending me the first season? :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Vuldari wrote: I feel the original voice acting is far superior to the questionable English Dubs
BELIEVE IT! :lol: I mean, uh.....DATTEBAYO!
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Vuldari wrote: http://www.narutofan.com

Check it Out! Image

Pwned :lol:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I hated the English voice overs, I hope the japanese version is whole lot better.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
wolfman1991
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfman1991 »

Naruto huh... hehehehehehehe. Say hello to X-play disses Naruto. And what they dont mention in the vid that they did on the show...is that its coming to have the "Megaman effect" as in average game after average game because they come out with so many in small ammount of time. In other words....Fans only but for nonfans (aka me) its just another button masher.
Oh and to avoid confusion im not saying Naruto is stupid when i say i dont like it....im just sayin i enjoy other things betta....like Fullmetal Alchemist although you must admit the voices are pretty crappy. BELIEVE IT!
http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1229/ ... Ninja.html
I feel a wolf...a wolf growing inside me....getting stronger day by day.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

You only have to pay for the speedy downloads dirrectly from the site.

Bittorrents of EVERY episode and EVERY movie are absolutely, totally, and most definately FREE.

http://yhbt.mine.nu/ - This is Dattebayo...the people who provide the subtitled versions, which they have ready for download within a day or two of the episodes appearing on Japanise television. You need to have a Bittorrent client program to get these downloads (don't worry, that's free too) and they are very very slow...but free.

Oh...and if having access to all of Naruto wasn't cool enough on its own...

- More Manga A-Z...

[Edit: Hmmm...episodes 1-90 seem to be missing from Dattebayo's torrent list. ...I don't know if they removed them to save space on thier server, or if I got those from elsewhere that I've forgotten about.

They might be hosted on another site. ...I know some of my episodes didn't come from Dattebayo, but I don't remember where. (Dattebayos were better, so I stoped using the other torrent site).

It would probobly be easiest to just donate to NarutoFan to get the downloads...since Episodes 1-90 add up to 16GB of data, and I don't know any way to trasnfer that much off my PC.]

[Edit2: The other source was Anbu AonE, though they don't seem to have a home site to download from. Here is another Bittorrent site, though judging by the file sizes, I'm guessing the quality is not the same as what you will get from NarutoFan or Dattebayo. ]
http://www.narutohq.com/bittorrent.php
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

Naruto is ok, but as all shounen it gets very repetetive with fights that go on forever after a while.