oh halloween how I love thee

The place for anything at all...
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

oh halloween how I love thee

Post by Searif »

Halloween, the mystical time of year where its ok to scare the s*** out of people, because its thought as being seasonal. and where little children go out at night to get candy or, get a fright.

many things about halloween excite me, like the movies that come on during that time, like nightmare before christmas. Also on the website GaiaOnline they always have some sort of event that has to do with some sort of creature, this year it is aliens and a couple of years before now it was zombies, many people from then still have the zombie skins and others are hoping that the zombies would come back. Another thing that comes with Gaia's halloween celebration is Jack the PumpKing, whom is obviously loosely based off of jack skellington but besides that the guy is cool, so cool that many people made their own guild where they await the next halloween and also try to make the world try to be halloween all year long.

oh dear, I got hung up on GaiaOnlines halloween, maybe we should have some sort of halloween game here this year?
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Ooooh! I agree!

How is the game on Gaia played? Maybe we can do something similar.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

MoonKit wrote:Ooooh! I agree!

well for the zombie one they had alot of things where one person started as a zombie then it just started spreading, but that was a little hard, so what im thinking is one pack member is a murderer(chosen by one of the mods at random, maybe fig will choose?) then we have a little roleplay style thing where many things may point at diffrent members of the pack and then at halloween we vote for which one we think is the killer
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Back off I’ll take you on, Headstrong to take on anyone

Post by wicked_wolf_heart »

That sounds like a lot of fun...if it happens you can count me in....Halloween rocks, it really really does. :headbanger:
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Exactly how much I hate you....
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

*halloween can kiss my butt*
:P
..sorry...
but i dun care for costumes, i dun like candy much, i usually find horror shows/movies lame, and little kids irk me. (and for some reason i'm always the one who has to sit outside our door all night giving away candy)

thanksgiving is soooo much better. (thats right! lots of real, meaty food! turkey, chicken, steak, pork, green beans, steak, potatoes, pie, steak... :meat: lck lck lck lck :D :D :D

:howloween: anyways :P
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I always loved halloween cause it means it's my b-day. Though I hate setting up for it my mom goes overboard, every year haunted houses call her looking for scarier stuff :(
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Searif Bogard wrote:
MoonKit wrote:Ooooh! I agree!

well for the zombie one they had alot of things where one person started as a zombie then it just started spreading, but that was a little hard, so what im thinking is one pack member is a murderer(chosen by one of the mods at random, maybe fig will choose?) then we have a little roleplay style thing where many things may point at diffrent members of the pack and then at halloween we vote for which one we think is the killer
Reminds me of a thread I once made. It didn't really get up on it's wings, but it was fun anyway. Here's the linky.

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=1895
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Halloween?
Hmmm, I think I will either do one of two things (possiblely both :D)
1. I could go trick-or-treating with some friends
2. Or I can stay at home scaring passerbys with a black faceless mask. :eviljester2:
What to choose, what to choose, Hmmmm.
:lol:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Im definatly up for some game. It sounds excitng.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend