Anyone know if this is really a game and if so..

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Anyone know if this is really a game and if so..

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

What's the name of it? This game looks fun :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG6by4jz4YI
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

?? I have never seen that game before, looks like street fighter or even a Marvel Vs. Capcom game. It does look fun though. :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

BlackWolfDS wrote:?? I have never seen that game before, looks like street fighter or even a Marvel Vs. Capcom game. It does look fun though. :D
Heh I was thinking that it was something like that too, but I didn't see any Marvel characters..I saw Naruto.that's really what made me think this was a fake game. I never seen him in any fighting games.. I also noticed how orchid turned into Morgan..I would say it's probably a Japanese game not released in the US, but then noticed that the language the annoucer spoke was english, but I guess that wouldn't really mean anything huh? :P

This would be fun fer sure..If I can find it :(
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Naruto, he has a fighting game
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Fang wrote:Naruto, he has a fighting game
More like MANY...but only a few are available outside of Japan.

Likewise, though a few crossover (Marvel vs. Capcom, Capcom vs. SNK, etc.) fighting games have appeared over here, there are MANY, MANY more of them in Japanise arcades. This is probobly just another one we have not seen here yet, and may never see in the US (or Europe, if that is where you are), as not all of these games make it over...partially because licensing laws work differently here than over there.

For example, there is a SMASH BROS-like game for the DS in japan that included characters from ALL the Shonen-Jump shows, including DBZ, Naruto, OnePiece, Bleach, etc. that will never be available here because different organizations controll the rights to distribution of those shows in US Region (1), vs. Japan.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Fang wrote:Naruto, he has a fighting game
See I didn't even know that..Man I suck :P