Live acoustic show in the NJ/PA area

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
SnowWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Suck it up, cupcake

Post by SnowWalker »

Baphnedia wrote:Well, let me start listing people...

As far as recording goes - you don't need a professional studio, you might just need to know the right person with the right equipment. As for myself, I use my computer as 90% of my digital (mono) recording studio. I get studio-quality tracks for just my violin, and the rest I do electronically. However, for a band, someone with good mics and other outboard equipment (whether it's getting recorded to a HD or to CD) can always be a good resource.

I'm still looking at my rolodex. My manufacturer is up in Rochester, NY, and there are a couple members of the Elite Veterans of Rock (of which I'm somehow a member) that in the New England states... my network isn't extensive enough to grab exactly what I need in any given state yet.

As far as the mp3's you have, if you could send them my way, I can make introductions on your behalf or whatnot with them, and see if we can secure a place to record at low or no cost. No guarantees, but I'll see what I can work out.
Ahh, well, I think I've got someone who will be doing my recording. I won't have to worry about that. Plus, my landlord has a recording studio anyway! I'm sure if push came to shove I could make him let me record!

I'll try to send you an email, though I could tell you right now that I have mp3's available at http://www.myspace.com/driver
"Valve Radio," the debut cd from Nicole De Fino, is now available for purchase through cdbaby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/nicoledefino

"There is no 'I' in 'team', there are two in "idiot" though..."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Well, today is your big day!! I hope everything turns out well. If you get a copy of the tape, (VHS) let me know. I'll convert it to wma or mpeg1 so the rest of us can see it.

I'll PM my home address. I'll wait for your permission 1st. :D
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Good luck! Cant wait to hear your songs :D
SnowWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Suck it up, cupcake

Post by SnowWalker »

Figarou wrote:Well, today is your big day!! I hope everything turns out well. If you get a copy of the tape, (VHS) let me know. I'll convert it to wma or mpeg1 so the rest of us can see it.

I'll PM my home address. I'll wait for your permission 1st. :D
Ok, I had a friend over this weekend so I was unable to come and update about the show. The show was AWESOME! I rocked the hizouse and the audience seemed to enjoy themselves greatly. As I said, someone did indeed record the show. I have to give him a tape the next time i see him (wednesday) and so I should have a copy sometime before next week.

Figarou, you can go ahead and send me your address! I also might have an added favor to ask of you. If that's alright!

Well, thanks all.. sorry no on was able to make it, it was a really kicking show ;)

~Snowy
"Valve Radio," the debut cd from Nicole De Fino, is now available for purchase through cdbaby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/nicoledefino

"There is no 'I' in 'team', there are two in "idiot" though..."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

SnowWalker wrote: Figarou, you can go ahead and send me your address! I also might have an added favor to ask of you. If that's alright!

~Snowy

Ok, check your PM.