Multiple forums...

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
FoxOfWar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Fiery Foxish TFmage Extraordinaire
Location: Finland. Most probably lurking behing that rock. *points*

Post by FoxOfWar »

I think the flood of "newbies" is inevitable. All we need to do is just plain old IGNORE those who act idiotically. They do it to get angry responses. So if they get no response at all, they will quickly get bored and move to other forum to spam. So I think the Pack will survive it as it will most probably be a perioid of few months that will be hardest with all sorts of "newbies".

After that mostly those that were active before the film got released probably remain. Which is... us.

Having a different forum for "oldies" would a.) help nothing as it would be found out anyway and b.) be very much elitism. Not good.

Just my two cents.
Btw, If you're wondering about FoxOfWar, think about Real-Time Strategy Games and certain aspect profilic in all of them... lurking about in the shadows, kind of like me...
Kanibal
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kanibal »

We could have a system like on the 'Garrys mod Fourms for half life 2'
If you dont know, They are Really strict but its not all autobanning, mods actualy weed out the people who are spammers and bad/pointless contributions (Repeating topics, unfreindly etc.)

As much as I'd like this to be a friendly and welcoming community, I'd like some destintion between those who joind from the movie and those who where here first, fans before it was cool so to speak.

(I know how bad that sounds, but I lurked for a long time before I had the confidence to join in ) :blush: