Evenin'.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

i've been to arizona. it can get pretty dry down there.

anyways, yeah. i wprolly wuoldn't provoke set too much, even if i was crazy. she is one psycho wolf, man. psycho. and boy, does she bite hard!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

nachoboy wrote:i've been to arizona. it can get pretty dry down there.

anyways, yeah. i wprolly wuoldn't provoke set too much, even if i was crazy. she is one psycho wolf, man. psycho. and boy, does she bite hard!
Only in the Valleys, go further south away from Phoenix and Tuscan and towards the mountains and you get a pretty even environment with rivers and trees.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

Yeah, Flagstaff and some of the higher regions stay pretty cool, even get a good amount of snowfall in the winter. But for the moment I'm in the Valley so I's just gots to suck it up...
Hail, and welcome.
:o ..He.. I've never hailed before, Morkulv....felt pretty good. Do It Again, Do It Again!

nachoboy wrote:
...Hehe...I won't do anything stupid unless she does. I'm a "give back what you recieve two-fold" kinda guy.
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com