Hmmm....I like males and only males so straight for me. :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I voted "none of your business" ...

In fair honesty, I am physically attracted to the opposite gender (so, technically "Straight"), but I try to repress those impulses and do not actively pursue any of what I call "gender relevant relationships", so I would like to think of myself as "Neutral".

...but society does not allow for that option, as no one seems to believe I can actually BE that, so...well...there you are... Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

I am happily married, have never strayed, and never would, BUT........

I do have VERY extreme fantasies that involve Trans-sexuals. Does this make me Gay, or Bi? or Bi-curious?

I dunno. ?? All I do know is that I consider my self broadminded and tolerant of others beliefs or sways.

I also consider myself blessed with a large circle of friends, several of whom are gay. I was hit on by one of them a couple of years back, come to think of it, it's happened with about 3 of them. Maybe I give out signals without realising. But although I was always very flattered, I never felt the urge to take them up on the offer.

Just for arguements sake tho, I've ticked the Bi box.
That'll teach me to borrow grubby DVD's from workmates! :wink:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Vuldari wrote:I voted "none of your business" ...

In fair honesty, I am physically attracted to the opposite gender (so, technically "Straight"), but I try to repress those impulses and do not actively pursue any of what I call "gender relevant relationships", so I would like to think of myself as "Neutral".

...but society does not allow for that option, as no one seems to believe I can actually BE that, so...well...there you are... Image
Seems quite possible to me. Sexuality is far more complex a thing than Hetero/Homo/Bi sexuality....
lupine wrote:I am happily married, have never strayed, and never would, BUT........

I do have VERY extreme fantasies that involve Trans-sexuals. Does this make me Gay, or Bi? or Bi-curious?

I dunno. ?? All I do know is that I consider my self broadminded and tolerant of others beliefs or sways.

I also consider myself blessed with a large circle of friends, several of whom are gay. I was hit on by one of them a couple of years back, come to think of it, it's happened with about 3 of them. Maybe I give out signals without realising. But although I was always very flattered, I never felt the urge to take them up on the offer.

Just for arguements sake tho, I've ticked the Bi box.
That'll teach me to borrow grubby DVD's from workmates! :wink:
....as demonstrated here.

For sake of argument, I assume by transsexual you mean 'shemales' rather than the dozen other definitions wikipedia gives (big article, didn't really bother to read through), so this is where things become debatable.

I think you could cross "gay" out right away though, considering you're happily married you presumably like women, and you've turned down gay men, which would lead me to assume you have no attraction to men. Then, we can go from these conclusions to say that technically you aren't bisexual since you do not like men but do like women which means you are straight.

The snag, of course, is these fantasies. But, IMO, liking a transexual/shemale doesn't make you Bi/gay. The transsexual/shemale is more female than male. It just makes you a straight guy who happens to like transsexuals is all.

I'm no expert, though. :grinp:
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Or...perhaps i'm just ........

normal....

I mean, what is normal? At the end of the day, everybody is different. So that being the case, there is no normal. mmmm ?? :dizzy:

soooo...

What am I?

:idea:

I'm ME!

:D
Last edited by lupine on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

im straight, although you would never guess because of all the things I do just fooling around.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Vuldari wrote:I voted "none of your business" ...

That would mean you are A-sexual, no clue why they call it that
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

So I'm A-Sexual Deviant ?? :lol:

PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Haha, well seeing as how I've never had sex I guess that would technically make me a-sexual as well. :D
To be honest, my mate is the only person I've been attracted to anyway.
Which leads us to another point- I've had a couple friends who are in love with a person of the same sex but are not interested in anyone else of he same sex or opposite. If a girl loves another girl, but isn't interested in any other females is she still gay?
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Personally, I would say yes. But that leads me back to why I'm confused. Cos Transexuals are female in appearance, but ARE male. this is where I get mixed up if I'm Bi or just ummmm.....

inquisitive
:)

PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

I guess it's like the debate over whether Figarou is furry or not. I think it's just what you decide you are. :)
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Yeah. Everyones take on stuff is different. It all depends on your own personal values and beliefs.
I was brought up to in a quite stilted conservative household, where nothing was really talked about. So I guess I found stuff out for myself. I found my own way, if you like. IMHO this helped me to develop an individuality (some would call it weirdness).

Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Yeah, I prefer the proverbial hotdog over the proverbial taco....
:) :wink:
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

I just alway find it funny that while I myself am straight, my fursona is Bi and hermaphroditic.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Short Tail wrote:I just alway find it funny that while I myself am straight, my fursona is Bi and hermaphroditic.
:jawdrop: :VERYcaf:
I'm afraid to use words to describe my reaction to your statement. One's alter ego states volumes about the real person. Psycology 101.
Last edited by Kaebora on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Short Tail »

You didnt know that? Didn't I show you the comission pieces I had at the con?
Anyway, there are a couple of reasons for it. Firstly, all the members of the species are herm, yet this was not what rang true with me, it was instead the mentality that came about as a result, being the ability to accept anyone as well as their happy outlook on life, which was so lacking in my own at the time. Some friends have also suggested that it is also a result of my trying things in RP that I could never do myself in real life, but I am not as sure about this one.
Last edited by Short Tail on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Yes, but I don't recall the background story to your character. My alter-ego Kaebora is a Shape-Shifting Immortal from another dimension who lives a "Dr. Who lifestyle". Totally straight, and married many times over the course of the millenia. That speaks assumeable truths about my personality don't it?
-Kaebora
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Short Tail »

that being you believe in poligamy? :lol: :P

But yes, I can definatly understand what you are saying and it very well may stem from repressed feelings that I dont know about. *shrugs*
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

From the person about to have her degree in psych- sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. :thpt2:
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Short Tail wrote:that being you believe in poligamy? :lol: :P
Or maybe he's sadly outliving each of his wives due to the fact he's IMMORTAL. Christian man to the core, yo.
-Kaebora
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Well, I like the fellahs, but I put "none of your business" because it just isn't a priority for me. Sex is something people do and I don't care if you do it with a guy or a lady. I care if you do it with children, that's where I draw the line. I don't gay-bash, but I do pedophile-bash, with vicious glee.

And Fenris, one doesn't have to be Republican to be into guns. I know lots of Dems, Greens and Libertarians that shoot.
ImageImageImageImage
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

o.k. so i say im bi/gay but i only prfer males....but i dont act gay at all.....am i still gay or bi with a males preference which is petty much what i am.. :D
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

White Paw wrote:o.k. so i say im bi/gay but i only prfer males....but i dont act gay at all.....am i still gay or bi with a males preference which is petty much what i am.. :D
Bisexuals like both, so you're probably gay, unless you do like women to a degree. It's not always 50-50 (in fact, I doubt it often is).

You don't have to 'act gay' to be gay. Sometimes people don't realize they are until they start, er, exploring. :wink:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

see.... thats the thing..its a grey area because i say i do and in some respects i do ...but im not attracted to them overall.....

i would date one and possibly make love to one but i dont think about them and i dont get off thinking about them
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

White Paw wrote:see.... thats the thing..its a grey area because i say i do and in some respects i do ...but im not attracted to them overall.....

i would date one and possibly make love to one but i dont think about them and i dont get off thinking about them
Ah. Yeah, that is a gray area.

I guess you'd qualify as bisexual with a high preference for males, then.