Live Performance at FT Gordon, GA

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Baphnedia

Live Performance at FT Gordon, GA

Post by Baphnedia »

I've sunk to the bottom on music, I'm allowing my brigade to allow me to have fun on a stage during a Brigade talent show on 26 May 2005, and will be playing Respite Under the Sun.

The decision for music was based on a last-minute whim, and aside from that, I'll be in downtown Augusta, GA (hopefully) for Third Saturday and I will be there as usual on 9th & Broad St. for First Friday. It's a block party once per month and I rarely miss it.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

You know it just now occured to me...that you live pretty close to the town I do. Or at least not horribly far away. I'm over in Aiken...

As for the music thing, it sounds fun but I don't get out much. If I'm lucky maybe my mother will want to go to the first friday thing so maybe I'll run into you. Or not. I dunno. *shrugs*
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

That would be cool... especially since I missed the First Friday for May (I had to pull duty). Third Saturday is smaller, and I might try for it, but failing that, I'll be downtown again in June again for First Friday.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Just days before my short performance of Respite Under the Sun, the clouds came in and messed my mood (and my schedule) all up. I'll be at work instead of performing this Thursday, and will instead only be able to celebrate the release of the next CD with some of my work on it.

Gotta love my job. :cry: