Big Wolf on Campus

The place for anything at all...
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Big Wolf on Campus

Post by Jamie »

I searched and couldn't find a Big Wolf on Campus thread, even though I was sure I had seen one long ago. If the search function misled me, feel free to merge away.

Anyway, I wanted to draw people's attention to the large number of Big Wolf on Campus episodes that have shown up recently on YouTube. Get them before they get kicked off for copyright violations.

For those who don't know about this TV show, it is kind of childish, but it has a certain charm to it. If you haven't seen it, start with the pilot, which is also one of the best episodes. If you don't like that, you probably won't like the others.

If the werewolf design puts you off, don't worry, it changes almost constantly, so you're bound to eventually see something that you don't hate quite so much.

Links:

Search YouTube

The best BWOC fan site

The Wikipedia article
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

:P that show was obnoxious my bro watched it all the time it wuz so lame :P
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

the show looks retarded...

looks like some young punk with some crazy a** 1800's muttonchop mustache........

pass

:P
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

White Paw wrote:the show looks retarded...
Because it is retarded. But, I've seen far more retarded things with werewolves in them. Some people have the ability to temporarily turn off that portion of the brain that screams this is retarded and simply enjoy for a time, while others do not have this ability.

For those who can, there are some tidbits of enjoyment to be had. If you can't stomach overly fantastic monster-of-the-week shows like Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and childish fighting shows like Pokemon, you probably won't like Big Wolf on Campus either.

By the way, it is completely obvious that it is aimed at people who enjoyed the Teen Wolf TV series, so if you liked that, you might like this, and if you hated that, you'll probably hate this too.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I caught an episode of it a few months back... Didn't strike me as being particuarly bad but just looked a bit "young" for me.

Also looked as if it would really have worked much better as a cartoon than a live action show... The episode I watched had some mad scientist with a fake German accent that would have probably just about worked better in a cartoon with more over-the-top characters. Also if it was a cartoon they could have saved some of the money they spent on lighting and instead actually made the werewolf look hairy... (I've seen hairier monsters in the bathroom mirror in the morning).
Faolan Bloodtooth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Faolan Bloodtooth »

I used to watch that show all the time :lol:

It's not bad, a bit childish sometimes, but still cool :D

Laters
The Past Is Dead...
The Future Is Unborn...
The Moment Is Yours...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

That used to be my favorite show. That and Animorphs. Sure, it's a little silly...but when you're a preteen who's interested in werewolves, what the heck else is on? Thanks Jamie!
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I actually liked the show :Jester3: It was cute an even though it was a simpler version of the classic wolf man he was a goofy werewolf an I loved his friend Merton the most cause he was just a funny character on his own :jester:
Kuro
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: La Loba Loca
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Kuro »

:lol: I used to watch that show when I was younger. I have a few of the episodes on my myspace but I haven't really watched them in a while. Its true its not what you'd call an adult show...more of a teen wolf like ya said

~Kuro
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

I liked Merton - he was cool in a geeky way. Wouldn't mind having a friend like him.

As for Tommy/Werewolf... ridiculous. I've seen furrier, more frightful things in my bathroom mirror after not shaving for a week.
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+