Blood Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Laharl looked to Edward and the gun he pointed. He thinks "He could have killed me with that...." Laharl shook the thought from his head. Then he looked to the bushes. He took a step toward them. He can feel his fangs as they extended, and he could feel his hands turning into claws. He stood ready to attack the intruder.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Stepping from the trees, Tobias held his hands up to show he had no weapons. Head lowered slightly. There was no malice on his face as he walked out into the clearing. He never made eye contact with anyone before him, knowing he could give the wrong message. He kept his hands high untill he was sure they didn't see him as a threat anymore...
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

The scent of the stranger wafted up. Laharl's nostrals flared at the scent. "Werewolf" He sayed, almost as a whisper. Larharl urged the change in his hands to retreat and they surprised him when they did. His hands dropped to his sides as he watch the new one's movements. They seemed submissive. Larharl hesantly puts his hand infront of Edward's gun. "Let me..." Without waiting for an answer he appoached the new werewolf. Larharl's instinks took hold and he began to circle. "Who are you, and what do you want?" he asked. Laharl's claws grew and retracted with each passing second.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Leigh watched as the new werewolf came up and waited for something to happen next. She kept the thought of her gun steady in her mind. She waited for Edward to decide if what the werewolf's body language claimed was true. Then suddenly Larharl stepped up and told Edward to let him handle it. A look of surprise crossed her face, but was gone just as quickly. She exchanged a look with Edward and then turned her attention to Larharl circling the new werewolf.
Last edited by Ancient on Thu May 03, 2007 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Edward looked hard at Larharl as the newly claimed allie place a hand on his gun. Then Larharl told him to let him handle it and before he could reply Larharl was infront of the new werewolf and circling. He watched him for a moment then looked back to Leigh. The look they shared was a mixture of gladness for Larharl for his control seemed to be going well and concern for the situation at hand. He simply nodded. He studied the new werewolf. He knew the wolf was tall, but he knew he was taller by a good six inches or so. He knew that height didn't really matter for he had seen Leigh take out werewolves that were three times her size without much thought. He pulled himself out of his thoughts and decided to speak up. "Do answer, but answer carefully." The vauge meaning of the wrong answer could mean death hung heavy in the air.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He watched the three of them...not flinching when the gun was aimed at him...when Larharl approached him, he continued to show submissive body language. "My name is Tobias...and I don't want anything..." He said, his voice only a raspy whisper...He knew they could tell what he was, he also knew he stood no chance in a fight. He could tell the one circling him was about the same age as him...even though Tobias looked several years older than he was, thats what a hard life did to a person...the scars on his face clearly visible, even if his hair covered his left eye
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Larharl stoped his circling right infront of Tobias and looked at him. Tobias' voice and appearance surprised him. By his looks he was old and worn down, but his scent told a different story. He was close to the same age as Laharl. "Tobias is it? Why do you not look me in the eye while you speak?" Laharl tilted his head slightly at Tobias' poster and body language. It still seemed to be relaxed and calm. Larharl still kept his guard up, just incase this Tobias decided to change his mind.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Leigh's mirror blue eyese looked at Tobias with a rare intensity. Her medium aburn hair seemed to shine like dark fire under the light of the almost full moon. She then looked to Edward and seeing him stand down slightly gave her alittle bit of ease. She then looked at Larharl greatful that he had chosen to be their allie for now anyway. She then once again looked back at Tobias her expression almost unreadable. She knew he could probably sense that she was a werewolf too. She hoped not, but somewhere deep inside she knew. She caught sight of his scars they reminded her so much of the scar on her back. The scar that Hector had a great hand in. A white wolf flashed in her memory. Blood splattered. She then came tumbling back to the present when Larharl spoke once again to Tobias.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"I don't make eye contact because I don't like people staring..." He said, shifting to meet Larharl's eyes with his own...Letting the other see his missmatched eyes, the left one a dull grey-blue and the right one a sharp crystal blue....The left one was blind, damaged by the wolf that attacked him and left the scars on his face. His gaze shifted to Leigh's, his stare was emotionless, and somewhat lost...If it wasn't for the matted dirty hair, old torn-up clothes, and general dirty homeless look, Tobias would be a very hansome young man...but it was obvious he didn't care about his apperance any more than he cared about his own life.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Laharl raised an eyebrow, then dropped the tense. "Fair enough." Laharl turned his back to Tobias, testing to see how submissive really was. He knew he was putting his life in danger, but he had to know. "I will not stare, but you must tell me. What are you doing here? The city is miles back down this ridge and a werewolf would have shed their human skin to hunt and move more easliy through the forest. Why have you not?" Laharl turned back to met Tobias' eyes. Curiousity started swimming in his eyes.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

As Tobias looked at her she looked back. She was a very attractive woman. Although, she didn't know it. It was the kind of attractive something dangerous and free would have. There was no pause or staring when she saw his eyes just an intensity that she always carried. This lone warrior didn't trust easily. Although, somehow she had learned to trust Edward and maybe even Larharl. When Larharl turned his back she placed a hand behind her resting it on the hilt of her gun. She didn't want to leave the werewolf any opening. She knew Edward was ready, but was ready to be back up. She kept her gaze on Tobias. She also wondered why he had chosen to stay human.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"I remain human because either way, I'm a target..." He said, raising a hand to rub his throat, pushing his scarf against it. His voice was strange, like a strained broken wisper...he knew they didn't trust him at all...but he expected that. How could anyone trust a homeless wolf like him...his gaze returned to the ground....
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Edward watched Tobias for a bit. Something about the werewolf reminded him of himself in a way. He understood what it was like to be a target. "You are no target to us. We only kill that which is evil." He spoke in his same authoritive voice. He looked at Tobias his eyes carried an ancient and mysterious quality to them. He left the rest of his thoughts unspoken as he often did.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Leigh watches Larharl and Edward for a moment then looks at Tobias again. It was as if her eyes could see into his very soul. She watched him for awhile before turning her attention to the others as well.
Last edited by Ancient on Thu May 03, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

[arpegiuswolf] wrote:"I remain human because either way, I'm a target..." He said, raising a hand to rub his throat, pushing his scarf against it. His voice was strange, like a strained broken wisper...he knew they didn't trust him at all...but he expected that. How could anyone trust a homeless wolf like him...his gaze returned to the ground....
"A target?" Larharl wrinkled his nose a little. "A target of what?" Laharl tilted his head slightly. He never knew, one such as a werewolf could be a target, but then again, he didn't really know about the werewolf hunters such as Leigh and Edward. He quickly glanced over at Edward and his gun. Then he quickly shifted back to Tobias.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He cleared his throat...it obviously wasn't easy for him to speak...the more he spoke to them, the raspier his voice became. "In either form, wolves and humans see me as an easy target...If you wan't proof of it, then just look." He said, turning around. He lifted his shirt so they could clearly see his back...crisscrossed with long scars from claws and a few knife wounds...He was also very thin...though he wasn't emaciated, his ribs were clearly visible. Baggy clothing and his hunched posture hid his incredibly thin body...He put his shirt back down and turned to face them again..."I don't really care what happens to me anymore..." He shrugged, clearing his throat again...
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Leigh saw Larharl give Edward a pausing glance and knew that he was probably thinking the hunter-searchers were after Tobias or something. She then shook off that thought. It was a question for another time. She then looked back to Tobias as he spoke of being a target and then showed his back. She looked at the scars for a moment then moved her gaze away. Suddenly the scar along her back started to burn as if it were a fresh new wound. She winced and then turned around walking a few paces from the group. She felt as if her back was a bleeding raw wound. She had never had anything like this happen before.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Edward saw Larharl give him a look and simply looked back. He had not put his gun away and had no intention of doing so. Tobias was still an unresolved issue and he wouldn't be foolish and put his weapon away he did however keep it slightly lowered. Which is the best one could hope from him... usually. He then felt Leigh look to him and looked back at the woman he had rescued. He knew she sensed something in Tobias. Perhaps Tobias' apparent loneliness called to her standing loneliness. He then looked as Tobias revealed his back. The scars slightly reminded him of his own. Although, he didn't have quite as many. He then noticed that something was wrong with Leigh. He walked over to her. "Ciccina," He started his sentence with the Italian use of the word darling as he has done before. For Leigh was truely valuable to him as a friend and stundent. "Are you alright?" He feared her answer. She looked to be in some hidden pain. He knew something was wrong.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

"You need to eat more." Larharl said bluntly. "You will not survive if you don't eat and I am surprised you did last this long." Then Larharl noticed Leigh. He called to her. "Are you alright?" Larharl looked back to Tobias. "So what are you going to do now? Just continue wandering through this forest waiting to die?"
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Leigh looked to Edward. "I'm not sure what's happening." She waited for Larharl to turn his attention back to Tobias before she whispered hoping Larharl and Tobias' werewolf hearing would pick it up. "I think something is wrong with my back. It feels like it did when Hector first marked me." Her words sounded laced with emotional pain, but also pain was on the edge of her voice. It was clear she was hiding something. She the suddenly changed to wolf form unexplainably. Even she didn't know why that just happened. A white wolf with the same mirror blue eyes. Where the scar ran along her back from her left shoulder to her right hip is now no longer a scar, but a deep fresh wound. Blood stained her white fur. She moved away from Edward as a strange feeling of being trapped overcame her. She didn't understand what was happening and didn't want to take any chances on attacking Edward which would be a sure death sentence. She knew as much as Edward loved her he would kill her before he let her be evil or dangerous. That she was always greatful for.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Larharl could feel and smell a difference in the air. Then, the smell of Leigh's blood peirced the air. He turned to see Leigh in her wolf form, with blood covered fur. He stopped and looked at Edward. Then he locked his gaze with Leigh. He spoke so she could understand, "What's going on? What happend?" Laharl kept his senses open. Even though he was not watching Tobias, didn't mean that he wasn't "watching" him.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Tobias backed away a few short steps, keeping his good eye trained on Leigh. When she shifted abruptly, he took another step, obviously ready to run. But at the sight of the blood staining her white fur, he froze...Stumbling slightly, he fell, landing on his rear. He quickly covered his eyes and nose, trying to ignore the blood...

It seems nothing about life was easy for Tobias...apart from being a werewolf, orphan, and suicidal...he also had a sort of split-personality...The boy that spoke to them was just Tobias...but hiding within his mind was a much more dangerous being...given the nic-name 'Fang', he is the dark side of every werewolf...only amplified...a vicious, bloodthirsty monster.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Leigh took another step back. Her step falter a bit and she almost fell. She then heard Larharl asked her what happened in wolf tounge. She spoke back in the same wolf tounge "I am not sure what happened." She quickly caught onto his thoughts. "This was not done by Edward's hand. This is something different." She felt as if her world had turned upside down. All that she learned about how to control the wolf was crumbling away. She faught to remain in control. The pain was clouding her judgement. If she wasn't careful she would attack Edward or one of the others and she knew that it would mean a quick and sure death. She always had known that despite Edward's gentle nature towards her there was a warrior vowed to destroy the monster that she had became. She then noticed Tobias' reaction and looked to Larharl and spoke in wolf tounge so as not to alert Edward "Something is wrong with Tobias. Please, be ready to back up Edward." Even though she was fighting with inner forces she still held great faith in Edward's judgement and abilities.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Edward looked between Larharl and Leigh. He hated it when they spoke in code as he thought of it. It could only mean that something was wrong. He saw Tobias behaving strangely and pointed his gun at him. "I would stay your instincts if I were you." He spoke in a commanding tone. Standing with his back to Leigh protecting her. "One false move and I will not hesitate to end your existance." He said in a promising tone.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Laharl looked from Leigh, to Edaward, and then to Tobias. He turned back to Leigh and spoke to her, "It seems that your sudden....change has had some effect on the new comer....keep your guard up just in case something happens." Laharl turned to Tobias and saw a little bit of his expression. It looked as if he was afraid and fearful. He had his nose and eye covered. It looked like he was trying to protect himself from something. This was what Laharl could not understand. Larharl then focused on his left hand and changed it partically. Then he took a cautious step forward towards Tobias. Laharl extended his right hand to Tobias. "Do you need some help?"