The place for anything at all...
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

What do you mean? I have not seen you do anything but express your oppinion which you have a right to do. And you know those people that brag about their life, don't give them any thought, just pass them over, because they're probably spoiled.... I hope it's not....sorry if it is....
Don't go, there is no reason for you to do such. :(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Re: ...

Post by Kaebora »

Z wrote:Its even further depressing to read posts about how much better off everyone else is than me.
Wha? I never recall even once anyone saying they don't want you here. Try not to fabricate problems that don't exist. Everyone sometimes flys off the handle or says something someone else finds offencive once in a blue moon. Tis the nature of internet forums these days, but we get over it quickly. No worries.

So... heres a wolf with a duckie on his head.
:duckylook:
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Re: ...

Post by Fenrir »

Kaebora wrote: So... heres a wolf with a duckie on his head.
:duckylook:
He has a strong arguement there :thpt2: :wink:
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I haven't been on as much lately, but all the times I have been on, I have never seen you do anything wrong. Your a cool person and I hope you stay.....please? :puppyeyes:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

please dont leave Z :( talk to me sometime..
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

yo yo yo yo yo, z! don't leave! you're way too awesome to not be here no mores! please stay?
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

I have yet to see you do anything to offend me. Please do consider stayin' lad. If you need someone to talk to I'll lend an ear.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

I'm still waitin' for you to do somethin' to apologize for!! You ain't done nothin wrong that I know of. If you need to leave for a while in order to fix whatever problems you may have right now, do what you feel is needed and best of luck to ya. But know that we all consider you a critical member here, and you will always be welcome. Hell, the only thing you might have to apologize for is if yer gone for too long!

Okay, I'm sorry I was braggin' about my five story mansion. I'm sorry that I own two of every type of Lamborghini supercar ever produced, each with a black-on-red paint job and diamond-studded rims. I'm sorry I wipe my butt with hundred-dollar bills. I'm sorry that I had to issue a restraining order against Zhang Ziyi and Halle Berry. I'm sorry I'm so rich that every police station has a poster of my face so that every cop knows that I should never be arrested or even stopped for a broken headlight! I'm sorry, alright? Now will you please stay?!!
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Hey Z,

I've only just met you and I reckon you're cool. You're also a darned talented artist.

Please don't leave.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

*Gives Z a big hug* please don't go. :(
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

Templar wrote:I'm still waitin' for you to do somethin' to apologize for!! You ain't done nothin wrong that I know of. If you need to leave for a while in order to fix whatever problems you may have right now, do what you feel is needed and best of luck to ya. But know that we all consider you a critical member here, and you will always be welcome. Hell, the only thing you might have to apologize for is if yer gone for too long!

Okay, I'm sorry I was braggin' about my five story mansion. I'm sorry that I own two of every type of Lamborghini supercar ever produced, each with a black-on-red paint job and diamond-studded rims. I'm sorry I wipe my butt with hundred-dollar bills. I'm sorry that I had to issue a restraining order against Zhang Ziyi and Halle Berry. I'm sorry I'm so rich that every police station has a poster of my face so that every cop knows that I should never be arrested or even stopped for a broken headlight! I'm sorry, alright? Now will you please stay?!!
i dunno that that really helps at all, templar...
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I'm really, really, really sorry if this is partly because of me... Image

...I don't know why my Anti-Hatred, Pro Empathy and Understanding messages seem to make people so angry...but they do.

I most certainly don't think that I am "better than" anyone here because of anything they have said. Anyone here that is familiar with my attitudes and behavior around here knows that I get downright 'Mean' sometimes when something is pissing me off, and I can get quite hypocritical about my 'don't HATE anyone ... kindness and understanding' attitude, saying very insulting things on occasion.

...but I always try to apologize when I realize I've done it again, and that is what I am doing now.

I'm Sorry.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Vuldari wrote:I'm really, really, really sorry if this is partly because of me... Image

...I don't know why my Anti-Hatred, Pro Empathy and Understanding messages seem to make people so angry...but they do.

I most certainly don't think that I am "better than" anyone here because of anything they have said. Anyone here that is familiar with my attitudes and behavior around here knows that I get downright 'Mean' sometimes when something is pissing me off, and I can get quite hypocritical about my 'don't HATE anyone ... kindness and understanding' attitude, saying very insulting things on occasion.

...but I always try to apologize when I realize I've done it again, and that is what I am doing now.

I'm Sorry.
you do what you do because its necessary and because your YOU!! so what you act like an a** towards others when they are acting like one....GOOD is what i say... its healthy to do so....imo :)
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

nachoboy wrote:
Templar wrote:I'm still waitin' for you to do somethin' to apologize for!! You ain't done nothin wrong that I know of. If you need to leave for a while in order to fix whatever problems you may have right now, do what you feel is needed and best of luck to ya. But know that we all consider you a critical member here, and you will always be welcome. Hell, the only thing you might have to apologize for is if yer gone for too long!

i dunno that that really helps at all, templar...
Look, my point is you shouldn't be apologizing for something that I don't see ever happened and I apologize if I made my life sound so good. From what I've read lately, it's looks like a lot of other members are having problems as well. I'm no exception.
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Kuro
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: La Loba Loca
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Kuro »

Z!!! Don't leave. I haven't seen or heard of anything you did to be sorry for and you shouldn't start being sorry for it now. We all want ya to be here with us!! Don't go pwease?

Believe me I know how you feel and it can only get better from here I'm sure. We're all here to help thats what we are...a pack! :) We would all miss you if you left :( don't go.

~Kuro
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

All I can say is that you are a talented, beautiful human being. If you feel you need to break away for a while, that is up to you. But understand that I and everyone else here have not been offended by anything you have written on here. You are young, life will throw s*** at you. Wipe it off, grit your teeth and move forward. We are all here to listen and give advice. I would hate to see you leave for no real reason. But if you do decide to go. Remember, we're all here, waiting to give you a big hug and a welcome back. Whatever you decide, I wish you love and luck. :howl:  :oo

:wolfsheepclothing:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

*Hugs Z* Yay! :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:wow, i had no idea i got any replies to this...i ran into midnight at the packchat and he told me so i decided to log in one last time just to see...i guess maybe i blew things out of proportion...life's just been so freakin hard lately, i feel like ive had a lifetimes worth of problems crammed into a few years :(

geez, i dunno wat to say, except thanx for the support...i guess im not leaving lol, wow...
see we love you Z, you belong here just as much as anyone else. you have left to big of an impression here with your art work and friendship to just up and dissappear and be forgotten. :D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Z wrote:wow, i had no idea i got any replies to this...i ran into midnight at the packchat and he told me so i decided to log in one last time just to see...i guess maybe i blew things out of proportion...life's just been so freakin hard lately, i feel like ive had a lifetimes worth of problems crammed into a few years :(

geez, i dunno wat to say, except thanx for the support...i guess im not leaving lol, wow...
Your not the only one :(
there's just so much crap in life right now, for everyone I think, but sometimes you just have to stand tall and let it come.

Just to prove it's not just you, one of my best friends, Katie, was recently arrested, because she was drinking underage (She drank half a bottle of Rum according to her sister). When her dad came home, they argued and the got into a fight, she's all beat up and in jail right now, maybe for several months. All this after she had promised that she would not drink again two days earlier! And this only happened 3 days ago, and there has been other crap like that too for that last 6 Months IT'S CRAZY AND I WANT TO EXPLODE!!!! But I calm myself down, and just think about it, and I move on. If you want another example I have plenty, and a particularly mean cop, who followed me, and I freaked out because she was following me, and so i looked back to keep an eye on it, and smacked the curb and popped a tire.
I got a $200 fine, for "Failure to maintain lane," The cops in my town do that all the time, they think everyone in the town can afford tickets like that often, and they often embezzle, and I'am not the only one who thinks so, there are articles everyday about people complaining that the cops hire more cops and we're not that big a town! Well when i go in to court to pay the fine, they say i get three points on my liscence (and 4 suspends it) well a month later I get a letter saying I got my liscence suspended, and I have 6 points on my liscence! apperantly some clerk somewhere screwed up, and for the past month I have had no driver's liscence! I went in yesterday, and they appologized for it, and shall call my parents when it is reinstated, but it has to go through the DMV, and they are so slow!!!!! I shall be wating another month probably :x

dgkjas;dkfjaskfjask;fjasd

Sorry I had to get that out. See Z your not the only one with problems,

this is too much for a 17 year old :(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I came out to my mom and she thinks I'm in a phase, she also thinks anyone I meet is some 50 year old pervert who wants to screw me, yeah not good for the relationship i'm in, she goes on and on about there's somebody out there for you but when I find him, she's all unhappy about it

Once again more problems from us, to make you feel better Z
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Glad to have you back Z.
If you want another problem I can lend you a few or how about just my largest right now. I currently got a new job, but I found out last night I owe more money than I'll probably ever make for awhile. Around $4,000. Turns out me tryin' to get a house was more trouble than it was worth. Well, my problem may seem small, but it turns out big when you have people constantly askin' you for money and I have a large negitive amount to me name.

Sorry, but I had to share that story for some reason.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Here's another thing Z, you have food in your home right? my last real meal was wednesday night, I've been living off snacks and my supply ran out yesterday, I'm fuking hungry man :( I just want to eat :cry:
(I do have food, but don't know how to cook it)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Z wrote:sry 2 hear about that Daystar =/ . i know wat its like to owe ppl, im at least 50 grand in debt right now (college was obviously my first giant mistake) then i owe another several thousands to my parents for the lawyer fees. i have a real hard time finding a job cuz of my messed up record and probation, and the job i finally landed was only seasonal got laid off recently, and as some of u know, the second job i had i never got paid for :( told ya my s*** {censored} up.

and fang, i havent come out to my parents yet (and prolly never will, they are hard core christians and pretty closeminded, in fact when one of my cousins came out that he was gay, my parents forbid him from bringing his partner over on thanksgivig, thus starting the fued that completely ruined my holidays and bday) but i know wat u mean about the net, my moms the same way =/ she never has anything positive to say when i mention talkin to people online, and meeting them is an entirely different story, im aparently sentencing myself to death if i decide to meet someone online, i wish my parents would give me a lil more credit then that. and sry to hear about the food thing. back when i was living in long beach, fresh out of college and completely homeless but had a homeless buddy to run around with, food wasnt always a certainty, but i really like everything else, i loved the freedom i loved the lifestyle, and was willing to give up a couple meals to live so freely. all of that was taken away swiftly by a couple arrogant cops who believe anybody under 30 is a tweaker who should be heavily punished, all while throwing in a few derogatory comments just for good measure.

i do have a roof over my head and food, but those are the things id sacrifice in a heartbeat for freedom. i'd switch places with almost anybody rite now.

and fenrir i can definately identify with ur friend, but at least drinking and jail r her only problems thus far. unfortunalte she will prolly have money problems soon cuz of court costs and if they put her on probation after jail, and if catches sumthin while in jail which aint hard to do, she will also have a health problem =/ my best of luck 2 her
That seriously sucks. :/

Everyone has problems, be they big or small. But people have overcome insurmountable odds before. The trick, I think, is to never give up. No one has ever come out on top by saying "this sucks, f*** it".

When life gives you lemons, you take those lemons and squeeze the juice in that f***'s eyes.

Or something inspirational like that. I'm not good at this kind of s***. :P
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

:D :party: :howl:  :oo Glad you've decided to stay. You contribute a lot here and you'd have been missed greatly. :D

:wolfsheepclothing:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

hoo boy am i gald you decided to stay, z! you are totally rockin! thank you!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!