Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

I got a werewolf figurine finally!

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I finally got a hold of one!

http://www.monstersinmotion.com/catalog ... 06/image/0

I think this has been on this thread before, but I love this one. I found it, had to have it. There's also Ozzy Osbourne, want that too cause Ozzy is awesome but his werewolf form kinda sucks. This guy needs a tail but otherwise, pretty impressive. I got a free severed hand and another wolf head!

-Excited-
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

:( The link is takign foreer to load.

But here's a link of pretty cool figures too:

http://stanwinstoncreatures.com/indexFlash.html

Check out the Blood Wolves. Wulv looks awesome! I foudn these guys because I picked up one of the cats from Realm of the Claw at Toys R Us a few years ago. They're all so well made!
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

MoonKit wrote::( The link is takign foreer to load.

Check out the Blood Wolves. Wulv looks awesome! I foudn these guys because I picked up one of the cats from Realm of the Claw at Toys R Us a few years ago. They're all so well made!
Yow it is takin forever to load an it timed out on me too :P Yeah those are some pretty kool statues Moonkit :jester: That one called Realm of the Claw looks right up Pariah's alley an there's even a comic for them which I am reading now :Jester3: I am loving both of the werewolf guys though I doubt they have a tail :P ImageIs it safe to assume they can run on all fours as well? :? EDIT. I did notice in the Concept art of Lycon he had a tail..Why do they always remove the damn tail from the werewolf especailly when the concept artist drew it there? :P
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

I got one of these off the kids for xmas..http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index. ... s_id=26834

They sell for about 6 or 7 quid over here and there are LOADS of them. Woolworth stock them and I think ASDA (English version of WALMART)too. And it has a TAIL!!!!

I love that Dog Soldiers figure tho Kirk...I want one!
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

Stupid living in a small town where we never get the good specialty items. congrats on getting one though Kirk! I only have a few were figs. one isn't technically a were it's from the tiger race of everquest I got from a sam goodies store before it was forceabley closed.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:That one called Realm of the Claw looks right up Pariah's alley an there's even a comic for them which I am reading now :Jester3: I am loving both of the werewolf guys though I doubt they have a tail :P ImageIs it safe to assume they can run on all fours as well? :? EDIT. I did notice in the Concept art of Lycon he had a tail..Why do they always remove the damn tail from the werewolf especailly when the concept artist drew it there? :P
Yeah, the one pictured doesn't have a tail. Fig give me his since it kept falling over. (I then glued it to the base and that worked for a while, until the figure kinda bent and then started falling over again.) Other than that stuff, it's pretty cool.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Hey those are some awesome figurines!

Unfortunately we also have few werewolf figurines, but I'm getting Ozzy next. We do have a lot of figurines but not the werewolf kind. I want the Van Helsing wolf, I did see it in Empire Toys! It's no longer there

:(

Sucks about the link, my computer's being an idiot too! I'm trying to load a Stevie Ray Vaughn song and it's taking hours!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

I had pre-ordered that Dog Soldiers figurine. So, it is out now? In that case I might receive that soon, unless they lost my order or something... :P
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Lupin wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:That one called Realm of the Claw looks right up Pariah's alley an there's even a comic for them which I am reading now :Jester3: I am loving both of the werewolf guys though I doubt they have a tail :P ImageIs it safe to assume they can run on all fours as well? :? EDIT. I did notice in the Concept art of Lycon he had a tail..Why do they always remove the damn tail from the werewolf especailly when the concept artist drew it there? :P
Yeah, the one pictured doesn't have a tail. Fig give me his since it kept falling over. (I then glued it to the base and that worked for a while, until the figure kinda bent and then started falling over again.) Other than that stuff, it's pretty cool.
So it has bad balance too? That sux :P
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Im not sure if it's out in every country, likely since Australia sometimes gets things last! Haha!

:x

Yeah...how on earth does a wolf balance with no tail? I mean look at their shape! Depends I guess how they are built but their heads would be very heavy I'd imagine.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

Well I've never seen werewolf figurines before....then again I'm always looking for the dragon ones :D

I think they all look nice though. I like Wulv the best "rawr"
My real online handle is Derutydragon
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

deruty wrote:Well I've never seen werewolf figurines before....then again I'm always looking for the dragon ones :D

I think they all look nice though. I like Wulv the best "rawr"
:D I collected Dragons for years, unfortunately I had to pack them away, no room.

:cry:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I still have all my figurines in the box unopened. :)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

I keep mine on book shelves. I even found a light that I could stick in there so I can see them. Though I am also running out of room :(
My real online handle is Derutydragon
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

My bookshelves overflow with books, comics and guitar magazines and music magazines now. And skulls, (real animal skulls!!) figurines of many descriptions (Anything from DBZ to a tiny Batman one and Star Wars haha), and weird stuff like magnet connected .. er .. sticks with magnets ... and some stretchy cat. Etc etc. Even a mini amp!

The werewolf resides in front of my books, but one shelf collapsed so I had to move over half my books upstairs to a different bookshelf.

Still in the boxes Shadow! Haha I could -not- resist ripping mine apart. So childish of me, but I had to play around.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Lupin wrote:
Of course it kept falling over: That tail would'a balanced it. Seriously, what I do with stuff that wou't balance is to use lead and epoxy: regular no-core lead solder in the big roll (about 1/8' around) bend and paint it so it looks like some sticks, then epoxy it to the base to balance it out. you can also use some smaller bits of lead to simulate twigs. Either way, that should balance the figure, and keep him upright.
You could also ask Lobo Leo (Licantro) how he balances his werewolf figures...and he makes his!
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Kuro
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: La Loba Loca
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Kuro »

MoonKit wrote::( The link is takign foreer to load.

I like this one. I don't know if it is still on sale or anything but itd be cool to have http://stanwinstoncreatures.com/indexFlash.html

~Kuro