Dead rising

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Dead rising

Post by Anubis »

don't get it! I just rented it and the first ten minutes rocked and i had high hopes for it. But when i found out how the developers had me get ESSENTIAL info i found out the ugly truth.

They had me read illegible subtitles, the lettering was so small the letters and words bled into each other. It made it extremely difficult. The lettering just looked like blobs on the screen! HOW DID THEY EXPECT ME TO PLAY IT!?

I know it sounds like i'm bitching about a small problem, but the truth is i have no idea how continue with the game, and the tutorail that was suposed to teach me how to use the controls was so bad so i had to use trial and error to get the basics.

Take my advice don't get this game! i tell you this so you do have to waist 5 bucks for a rental or even worse 50 or 60 to buy it!
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

its good, OXM gave it a 8.6 but the biggest thing you have to remember is, its a love or hate game and its very hard, this game was built hard and the learning curve is tough so to truly enjoy the game just play it a couple times, remember you can save and then start over from teh start with all your previous stats and skills
also if you have any trouble look online for tips doh!
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

your not listening!

I can't play it! beacuse the lettering is too damn small!!! how can i continue if i don't know what's going on!?
THE GAME

My Armory
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

What kind of TV do you have? That could be the reason the lettering looks small.

Then again, remembering the demo, it had small (though not unreadable) letters even on my 40" widescreen.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i think it's a 23" TV and it's not a HD TV.
(i checked the settings also, it wont get any sharper)
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

dont know what to say, theres nothing we can do :(
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)