Wolves of Gears

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Wolves of Gears

Post by Anubis »

I've been playing gears of war almost non-stop ever since i rented it Tuesday. So of course i had to base a RP off of it. :P

---------------------------------------------

Corporal Samuel Dits was separated from his squad after night fall when the kryll(flesh eating bat things) swarmed out he locked him self in a meat locker of a bombed out restaurant until morning. He assumes that his squad mates are dead, no one could go smack dab in the middle of a kyll swarm feeding frenzy and live to tell about it. Because those flying bastards can strip a skeleton of it's flesh in the matter of seconds. Both locust and human alike are vulnerable to them.

Now his only hope was to find some stranded that are willing to help, a working radio to call for a raven, or find and hook up with another squad.

He spent most of the day dodging locust patrols, and any open emergence holes. A couple of times he had go toe to toe with a drone using some of his hidden wolven fury to conserve ammo, and stay quiet.

He came to what was referred as the tomb, it was obvious that another squad was just here and missed him. He could tell by the dead berserker fried by the hammer of dawn in the court yard and a freshly torn apart corpse of another gear inside.

he followed the tracks but lost them, now he is in the middle of some intersection hiding from a nosy wretch poking around a wrecked bus where he was hiding.

-----------------------------------------

Name:
Corporal Samuel Dits (Sam)
Sex: Male
Race: werewolf
Physical description-
Human: 6'4", 210 pounds, Black hair, white, medium build, muscular.
Werewolf: 7'4" tall, 245 pounds, black fur, medium build, muscular.
Personality description: survivalist, wound up tight, gets a little loud during a hectic fire fight, sarcastic, and not the most professional cog in the machine.
THE GAME

My Armory
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Off topic: This looks quite interesting. I've haven't played GoW yet (I want to!) so cusiously could a guy who doesn't know the plot survive?

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill