Rage of the Ice

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((okay, I can do that))
THE GAME

My Armory
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Should I stay out of this one?
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Okay... I take it that means were starting over. Alright, Anubis lead the way. I'm not to lost yet. *nagowteena* Anubis would have to answer that question because it is his role play. EOOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((As long as you read the material and every body doesn't jump in at the same time like last time. I'll start it over and i'll repost the intro.))

"Damn humans!" Ice snarled and punched a near by tree. the wood splintered at impact leaving a dent in the trunk.

Ice was a wild werewolf born and raised in the Alaskan wilderness. He was a part of the last of wild werewolf packs. Most were in Siberia but a couple still live in north America. He's an arctic were, he has a pelt of pure white fur with a streak of silver going down the back. He looks large due to the combination of muscle and the thick coat of fur.

He cursed the humans for ruining his pack's territory with the excessive mining, lumber, and oil drilling operations. he wanted to rip the throat out of every last one of them, as he starred at them working with their machines to rape the land with to gain minerals and materials for their needs.

He stood on the hill top being careful not to be seen by them, thinking of ways to chase these parasites out of his land.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

OOC: Since I posted my entrance post to this and it looks like it's going to be going in a never ending loop I may have to pull out of this role play. No offence Anubis. I just don't think that starting over will lead to a conculsion on how to move past getting stuck. I didn't mean to just quote you "jump in" your role play. I don't mean to sound snappy. I'm just confused. Please explain how this will help move past our being stuck. Thanks. EOOC
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ancient wrote:OOC: Since I posted my entrance post to this and it looks like it's going to be going in a never ending loop I may have to pull out of this role play. No offence Anubis. I just don't think that starting over will lead to a conculsion on how to move past getting stuck. I didn't mean to just quote you "jump in" your role play. I don't mean to sound snappy. I'm just confused. Please explain how this will help move past our being stuck. Thanks. EOOC
agreed
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((aarg! *head aches* okay we'll start again at the point where we got stuck in the first place. I'll post it tomorrow, i'm too tired to do it now.))
THE GAME

My Armory