EPIC MOVIE

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

EPIC MOVIE

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Holy :o

That looks damned hilarious! :lol: :lol:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

I can't wait to see this movie I love satire. :roflmao:
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Oh god... Looks like the same crap they've been shoving into these movies since Scary Movie 3. They've once again taken EXTREMELY recent movies that are sure to be known to the teens they are marketing to and cram them all into one movie despite not being similar enough to attain a coherent storyline. Scary Movie 1 and 2 at least stuck to a specific horror sub-genre when constructing the main storyline rather than taking any horror film that came out in the last few years that gained some popularity.

I wouldn't be surprised if Scary Movie 5 was something along the lines of The Wicker Man and Hostel, with people paying money to set fire to Cindy, Brenda, and the Wayans brothers replacements, or some other random thing along those lines.
Last edited by ravaged_warrior on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Can a mod delete this post? Somehow my above post got double posted... With quotes, no less.
Last edited by ravaged_warrior on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i love those guys who make this crap up! :lol:
THE GAME

My Armory
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

this is unfunny cRAP. :sickpup:
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

at least it's better than south park
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

better than south park? how in the name of god?
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

The only episode I can stand is the one with the IT thing
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Mad_ferret
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: The Aluminum king of insanity

Post by Mad_ferret »

MattSullivan wrote:this is unfunny cRAP. :sickpup:
So is idiocracy, but people still wanna see that :P
"When the wolf bane blooms,
And the autumn moon is bright
Man may become a wolf." ~ Wolf by Iced Earth
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

P*** poor humour. Not one I'll be watching, I can't be doing with these spoof movies.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I have had no interest in any of the other movies made by the same people..the "Scary Movie"s, and the "Teen Movie"s, and whatnot...all spoofs of other movies I never saw or liked.

However, this is a mass spoof of a bunch of movies I've actually seen and liked, so I am actually really intrigued by this one.

I think it looks funny as heck! Image

I don't see why you can't see the fun in this Matt, when you like South Park...which uses the same sort of spoof humor...only in paper cutout animation instead.

STUPID is funny when it's good stupid. ...or so BAD it's Good stupid...

"Oh My God!!! ... a talking Beaver!" *Punt* Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I've gotten accustomed to seeing stupid movies flood the box office. What bothers me about this particular movie is that it's essentially the exact same content as was in Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4 and Date Movie. The Waynes Bros. are in the biggest rut imaginable.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Terastas wrote:I've gotten accustomed to seeing stupid movies flood the box office. What bothers me about this particular movie is that it's essentially the exact same content as was in Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4 and Date Movie. The Waynes Bros. are in the biggest rut imaginable.
Don't be silly... The Wayans brothers haven't been involved in these since Scary Movie 2. In fact, none of the writers of the first two Scary Movies are involved in Scary Movie 3 and 4, Friedberg and Seltzer stopped being involved after the first one however, they are now the writers of Epic Movie... And Date Movie. They are the "Two of the six writers of Scary Movie" that both commercials mentioned. And since Date Movie was pretty much hated by everybody (I didn't bother), I can see the same thing happening with this one.
-Jack Handey
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Just watched this movie yesterday.

All i have to say is this:

GIVE ME BACK MY f*** MONEY.

Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Terastas wrote:I've gotten accustomed to seeing stupid movies flood the box office. What bothers me about this particular movie is that it's essentially the exact same content as was in Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4 and Date Movie. The Waynes Bros. are in the biggest rut imaginable.
Well...it would be all fresh and new to someone like me who never saw any of their earlier films.

If I saw it, I might hate it...but the commercials make me laugh...I would go in expecting the most obvious and lame jokes imaginable though, so I really think it would be hard to leave disappointed.

It's like all the stupid jokes I think of in my head when I watch these movies, but don't say because I know everyone would just roll their eyes at me.

...stupid funny is funny to me, as long as it is not too foul or offensive.

Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Faolan Bloodtooth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Faolan Bloodtooth »

Saw it

AWFUL!

Snuck out and saw Pursuit of Happiness :)

Do yourself a favour and see Pursuit :D

Laters
The Past Is Dead...
The Future Is Unborn...
The Moment Is Yours...
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Vuldari wrote:
Well...it would be all fresh and new to someone like me who never saw any of their earlier films.

If I saw it, I might hate it...but the commercials make me laugh...I would go in expecting the most obvious and lame jokes imaginable though, so I really think it would be hard to leave disappointed.

It's like all the stupid jokes I think of in my head when I watch these movies, but don't say because I know everyone would just roll their eyes at me.

Then i hope to god that you would not find "The White b**** of Gnarnia" or Tumnus being homosexual (i'm serious) offensive.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

kitetsu wrote:
Vuldari wrote:

Then i hope to god that you would not find "The White b**** of Gnarnia" or Tumnus being homosexual (i'm serious) offensive.
Oh man. Not going to see it. I loved Tumnus. :(
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

really, they made him gay? I would have never expected that....he was such a cool character in the movie/book.....that may just have ruined it for me, LWAW I mean not Epic movie..... :(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
nekocj
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nekocj »

Scary movie 3 was the best out of all of them and it is because of one name: Charlie Sheen.

4th one made less sense than usual, Date Movie was boring, and Scary Movies 1 and 2 were nothing but drug humor. I don't expect a whole lot from this movie although the trailer looked pretty funny. See the thing about these movies is the parts that are funny, are really funny. The parts that are stupid, are really stupid. The stupid parts just happen to outweigh the funny ones.

-Neko

P.S. Wayans=suck, I don't watch ANY of their movies. No white chicks, and no little man movies. That spells crap.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

nekocj wrote:Scary movie 3 was the best out of all of them and it is because of one name: Charlie Sheen.
Yeah, Charlie Sheen was a plus. However, since the plot was made up of two movies that couldn't be more different (Signs and The Ring), it just felt awkward and convoluted without a good payoff.
-Jack Handey