[Children of Selene] Discussion & Rule Thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

[Children of Selene] Discussion & Rule Thread

Post by Grayheart »

This will be the place for all discussions concerning Children of Selene. Please - if there are any complaints, questions and the like - don't post them in the Game Thread! I'll delete all posts that are not part of the game. Keep your OOC (Out of Character) posts in the game thread as low as possible, too. This will be the better place for them.

I will also post some general rules here and will update them if I have the opinion that I will need additional ones. These rules you can of course also discuss with me or make own suggestions for them!

RULES:

1) Before joining, every player has to pm me and to work out a character with me

2) No rude behaviour against each other! - Keep your personal conflicts out of the game and be aware of the difference between In-Charater-Actions and the person behind the character!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care,
~Grayheart
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Grayheart,
I'm just droping you a note to let you know that I am still interested in joining this role play. No rush in getting it started. Just letting you know. :D
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Anouncement, announcement :D

I just wanted you all know that I didn't forget the roleplay! My internet connection broke down and finally I got it fxed!
The last universityweek is also finished for this year so I should be able to send you all the nescessary information ASAP!

Take care,
~Grayheart
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I look forward to hearing from you. Welcome back Grayheart.

I wish you enough!
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Goodness, it's great to be back online!

I'm so sorry for my latest being quiet, but my internet broke down and I needed so damn long to find out what caused this trouble!

So, here I am, back again and I have a 'task' for all of you, who still want to play - if there are still people who want to play:

Please send me via PM your e-mail address, so I can send you the proper information to create your character and to help you if there's help needed.

Take care,

~Grayheart
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Welcome back Grayheart. I'm glad you got your internet connection fixed. I'm still interested in the role play. Do you still have my e-mail addy. I hope so. If not tell me and I'll PM it to you again. :D