Forgotten Family Legacy

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Forgotten Family Legacy

Post by Anubis »

Asher Drago doesn't know much on his family history, because much of it was destroyed in the french english war in the middle ages. All he knew that his family used to be very royal, and very powerful, and they were very big with dragons his coat of arms has two fighting black and red dragons.

He didn't know who his anesters were, and if he knew he wouldn't believe it. In this case the truth is much more stranger than fiction.

Asher is married to Sarah Drago for 20 years and they have two sons Eric(17) and David(14). He works as a police officer for the Chicargo Police Department, he also does SWAT work when needed. His personality is gruff and authoritive and is a born leader and for a good reason.
----

Asher has been having the same dream every night for the past month. It's fuzzy and vague. All he could figure out it has some thing to do with dragons and a birth right. He disturbed his wife with his tossing and turning and his sleep mumbling.

"Honey? what's wrong?" he said as she shook him awake.

He woke up and saw his wife sitting over him. "It's that damn dream, again!" he growled.

"Asher, i think you need to see some body about these dreams you've been having." she suggested.

"No way, i'm not going to see a head shrink." he said.

"Damn it Asher, you're so stubborn!"

before he had a chance to awnser he heard a nose of some thing being tipped over down stairs.

Asher jumped out of the bed and took out his shot gun from the safe from under his bed, and loaded it.

"What are you doing!?" she asked franticly.

"some one is in the house." he awnsered

"I could be just one of the boys. There is no need for that damn gun!"

Ignoring her, he left the bedroom and check David's room where he was sound asleep.

"Dad what is going on?" It was eric his eldest son. He was standing the door way of his room that was across the hall from his brother's

"Stay in your room, some one is in the house. Go and tell your mother to call the police."

He went down stares and found the siloette of what look like a dragon from his dreams. He turned on the lights and saw it was a dragon. Fire red scalles and as tall as the room.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!! NOW!!"

Insted of running or attacking, it bowed down to his knees. "My lord, i have finally found you. We've need to take you back so you can rule over us like your ansters have over thousands of years."

He didn't know how to reaspond to this, over fifteen years on the force. he had never seen any thing like this.

((You can be any one in my RP except Asher and Sarah, they're mine :) ))
Last edited by Anubis on Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Hey is any one remotely intrested in this RP? ??
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

I think it looks very interesting, but its pointless to join if its just you and me.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((No it's not, it's like this. if we start playing, more people will see that this is a fun RP, and join in. Just give it a shot, you could like it :) ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

can i join? i like dragons. i'll be a black female of the dragon people. maybe Asher's unknown younger sister?

Name: Kryra (kreer-ruh)
Color: black scales, in human form small w/fair skin but very dark hair.

Brief discription: young and viscious, subjected to unfair and very cruel treatment by her own kind and eagerly awaits the return of her older brother Asher (who doesn't know her yet). is a tenacious fighter and though small for a dragon is very difficult to defeat in one-on-one battle when enraged due to her rather sadistic habit of castrating any male who has provoked her rage.

Weapons: an enchanted black long-sword inherited from her late father. it is a family heirloom normally passed from father to son. it's main powers: can cut through anything and can kill anything. also poisons if victrim survives first attack or if owner wishes it to, thus it's name Nightshade's Poison (Nightshade for short).
other powers: Nightshade can give light that pierces any darkness magical or not. can also be used as a compass when lost.

Other heirlooms: an enchanted silver nacklace which can be used to create an antidote to most poisons and aid wearer in recovery from minor to moderate wounds and/or spells.

Kryra could hardly wait, her older brother -she'd never seen her brother before- was found to be alive and well, and a guard had been sent to find him. at the very best, the others who had so cruelly treated her because she was half human were now almsot afraid to harm her anymore. her brother was the king of an ancient race, and she hoped he would punish those who had beaten starved and taunted her for 15 years. the people had gone without a proper leader for 13 years ever since her father died in battle with a deadly disease. he'd never told them she was his child for fear they might turn on him in his old and weak state for fathering a child with a human. he told her he'd done it becuase he was unable to find a female of the people who was unmated -there weren't many left- and badly needed someone to take the throne as he was unble to find his lost son. but she was just a child when he died and was shunned aside, labeled weak and filthy for being half-human.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I would LOVE for you to join! but take control of the guard that Asher has a gun to, so it can get going))
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

ok.
________

(asher's home, Tratto (guard):

Tratto saw the look of puzzlement on his master's face. Did his master not knolw of his heredity? that he was a king of an ancient race?

"my lord, forgive me, but i thought you knew! You are the lost son of the late King Brakk and Queen Sela, the Prince of Dragons! but... forgive me, my lord, your parents are both dead...

But i do bring good news, lord Asher, you have an 18 year old half sister upon your father's side, her name is Kryra. she is rather eager for your return, and as well she should be as the people have been rather cruel to her."

(kryra:

Kryra couldn't wait much longer, she had to go! she just had to! tratto had been away for many days now and she had noone she could run to. tratto alone was the sole member her father'd told of her, and the only dragon who'd protected her. she set out on her own to find them.

She cuaght wind of tratto and another dragon who she could not recognize above a nearbytown. she morphed her shape to human (as only those of royal blood can do) and followed the scent to a house in a peacefull Human Village (and a big village it apeared to be). Many brightly lit windows showed that the residents were awake, and she knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Asher assumed that it was a junky high on PCP wearing a VERY convincing dragon costume. "What the hell are you talking about!? my mother is in phenix and my father was a bastard that ditched my mother before i was born."

"Get down on the floor, before i blow your brains out!" Asher demanded waving his 12 guage shot gun at the intruder, being aware that a guy on PCP might not comply. "Damn junkies, the city is filled with them" He grumbled to him self.

He heard a knock on at the door, if it was his buddies he would have heard sirens and they would have busted the door down insted of knocking. He ignored it having something more important than answering the door for one of Eric's friends that like to visit at all hours of the night.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(tratto:

tratto saw that the king wasn't very convinced. he said, "PLEASE, SIR! Listen to me! if you still think i'm lying i'll bring your sister back here to prove it to you. i am not of royal blood like you are, therefore i cannot take on the form of a human, but your sister can." then he opened the dorr to leave, and found Kryra standing there already.

(Kryra:

"I think i'll take it from here tratto" she nodded.

"yes, ma'am." came the reply.

She turned to her angry brother. "Asher, if you willnot beleive the guard i've sent, perhaps i'll be a little more convincing. we are both of royal blood, but i am half-blood and part human whilst you are pure dragon. the tribe is not at all kind or obedient to me, they believe me unworthy of leading them. now watch me closely brother, and please don't shoot or scream."

then she turned into a smaller but still mighty pure black dragon. her nephews gaped at her in the lighted room, "Uh, i don't think that ones a fake, dad!" said the taller boy.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I rather be in control of Asher's family, thanks))

Asher alomost pulled the trigger, when he saw the woman transform. "Holly s***!" he stammard, He herd eric comment about the reality of the situation, behind him.

"ERIC, GET BACK UP STARS, RIGHT NOW!" Asher roared, he didn't want his son get hurt. He shouldn't have known not get in the way like this.

Before Asher had a chance to say anything else, he herd the sweet sounds of sirens off in the distance. "About time." He sighed out of relief.

((Transport EVERY ONE in the house to the realm of the dragons or what ever. I have a vision what it looks like so don't go in too much detail, ok?))
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(huh? transport them. later, Kryra has no true magic of her own, so that'll be left to the tribes sorceror. anyone can play him.)

Kryra)

she heard loud wailing like she'd never heard before. Something had gone wrong, somewhere they'd failed. But kryra thought maybe she could salvage at least something. changing back to human, she told Tratto to leave immedatly and leave it to her. When he left she turned to her brother and said " Asher, please think about it. Have you ever had a wound that healed too quickly and left no scar? Have you ever had dreams of flying through the sky on vast wings that resemble those of bats? or what about the dream Blind Seer, our sorceror, has sent you repeatedly, trying to inform you of your heritage? The one of the dragons, of your royal blood? yes brother, you are a dragon just like me. you can morph too, you're royalty! just try it. calm your mind and think of being a dragon. think of flying, of how it would feel to be dragon."

with that she left, and changed again to fly away once out the door.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Furya i asked to do that is because if you don't it'll get stuck, and the RP dies. Can you please just do it))
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(i said i will, just not using Kryra, or my previous post. patience man, it's a virtue.)

Kryra realized at home that her brother wasn't going to listen to her. she'd need to bring him to the tribe, and perhaps that would convince him once and for all. She stretched her powerful wings for a moment, then called to Tratto.

"tratto, bring Blind Seer to me." she said. "yes, ma'am" came the reply.

moments later a large and powerful pure white male came into the cave. "you sommoned me, halfling?"

Blind Seer, like the others, didn't show much respect to Kryra. He only obeyed her now in these troubled times because her father had before dying ordered him not to harm her. Tratto made sure he still obeyed that order, for he himself was studying sorcery and was getting powerful.

"Blind Seer, you can transport someone, right?" Kryra asked.

"yes, m a'am, i can." Blind Seer sneered.

"SHOW SOME RESPECT, OR-" tratto satarted, but was cut of by kryra "i thin k i can hanlde this, tratto. Listen up Seer..."

Blind Seer had flown many miles to chicago. When he found the house, it was dark. noone was awake. he unlocked it with his magic, triggering an alarm, and rushed inside. he shut the stupid alarm off with a wave of his hand and turned to where Asher was standing with his gun.

"time to go, my lord. you and ur family. the tribe needs you badly." and then Blind Seer magiclly teleported Asher and his family to far away mountains where the tribe called home.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((sorry))

The sudden sound of the door breaking down and the alarm going off startled Asher enough, to make him fire his weapon into the ceiling. He cursed when the only shell in the weapon was fired. He scrambled to reload another shell, but by the time it was ready to fire again, he and his whole family were suddenly not in his home anymore.

He looked around they were standing on a stone alter on a top of a mountain, it was day time and Asher's family was standing behind him still in their Pj's.

Some thing was odd about this place, Asher felt like he was was on another planet. He looked up he saw an emerald colored dragon fly over head.

Asher realized that they weren't bull s*** them. "Holly s***" he said in awe. This whole thing was confusing to him, and it wasn't helping that his wife was freaking out, and eric was trying to calm his his hysterical mother. David on the other hand just stood there with his eyes big as dinner plates.

his family gathered behind him instinctively. He had his gun pointed at the three dragons that brought them there. "Okay, you proved your point. Now, why have you taken me, and my family here?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kryra looked at her brother, "thank you for finally listening to me, brother. and yes Ash, i am your younger sister. you are our king. we have been under attack for years by gryffins. they're powerfull now and are using witchcraft and sorcery against us. they have allied with human witches and sorcerors. you are our only hope, the clan wont listen to me, i'm half-human just as your sons are..." She expained.

but then she scented his wife and said, "oh, no.. your wife i fear may not be safe here, being human... Tratto! find her a safe place among humans. send your mate to guard her."

"Slavka will be honored, ma'am." tratto replied.

tratto sent in his wife to bring Sarah some where safe.

"sorry, brother, but the other's will eat her if she stays here. Slavka takes pity on humans, and will not dream of harming her. she is your wife and i garantee tha slavka will give her life for her if the need to calls. Will you leasd us to victory brother? Kryra said.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Asher turned to his wife. "We have to do what they say, we are in a hostage situation. We can't afford to aggravate them, be on your toes, okay." He hugged her tightly "I'll find a way out of this i promise. I love you"

He let her go, and he turned back to the dragons. "if anything happens to her i'll bring hell to your door steps" He warned them.

"How sure are you that i'm this long lost king of yours?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

"very sure, brother. i wouldn't've sent tratto -the red dragon over there- to fetch you if i wasn't sure. a dragon has a sense that's unexplainable, and we can tell immedatly without asking questions who is a relative and who isn't. i sensed you while flying overhead of your village, where i was hunting. " Kryra replied.

she knew for sure Asher was her brother. but he was still weary of it. perhaps he needed some more proof. she'd seen a large and very old battle shield hung on the wall of his house, and had recognized it instantly as the "lost" one of her family's five shields. it was identical to the other two bearing a black dragon with pale white underscales claspinbg a large black longsword - in fact, the sword was the very blade Nightshade Poison.

Kryra drew Nightshade from it's sheath, and took down another of the five shields, while saying "tratto, there's another shield on a wall in Asher's house. can you bring that back please?"
tratto bowed and said yes before flying off.

"look, brother, for this is another of the five shields of our family. you have one at your home -i've sent tratto to retrieve it- and the other four have remained here. they, and my blade Nightshade Poison, are our only remaining war heirlooms. father gave Nightshade to me rather than you because you were lost, i'm afraid Nightshade will not obey you brother. it must stay with me until i name an heir to the blade. look at Nightshade, and look at the blade on the shield. they are the same. and if that is not enough, i will show you something on your shield which you have at home you may or may not know about it already - when tratto returns with it. for you have the first shield of the five, it was made before the others. if you look on the back of it you should see a name. Shagratho Raven Drago, he was the first owner of your shield and our oldest known ancestor." Kryra continued.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Furya i don't mean to sound petty, but i had a vision of the world, direction and, mythology of this RP. Can you please let up so i can have a chance to do it, please?))

Blind Seer Had grown impatient, ignoring Kryra he lept on Asher and pressed his claw-like hand on asher's forehead.

Asher didn't had a chance to fire fire shot gun, when his put is hand on his head. His skin burned with heat and spread through out his body, he bent over in pain then caught on fire.

Asher's body was in a blaze, then after a moment it died down reveling and chard human corpse of asher drago.

Asher eldest son Eric was in raged by his father's death he tried to get vengeance on them by getting his late father's shot gun, and blow them away.

Before he was able to get it, two huge black and gold dragon wings shot out from Asher's back. Like an egg the burnt remains of Asher's human forms, pulled away as his body grew. Asher's transformation was complete. Asher stood up and let out an deafening roar.

Asher's body was black with golden streaks that flow with the natural lines of his body. He is what is expected of a full blood heir, an pure blood dragon. The reptilian crown on his head showed every other dragon to submit or feel the wrath of the true king. His huge muscular body oozed power and masculinity.

Asher looker at his claws feeling a huge surge of power flow through him, he felt incredible. He immediately approved the change he just under took.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

(sorry :( . okay i'll try not to controll)

Kryra looked startled and furious. it was nearly unspeakable to force transformation upon a royal dragon. but her brother finally seemed convinced. he was a powerful dragon, and looked every bit like the true king he was. she smiled. then turned to Blind Seer.

"thank-"

but that was all she got out before he interrupted (sneering), "get lost, halfing! i don't take orders from filth like you! our true leader is here now, i don't need to take orders from you anymore. your faithfull little pet and his mate" -he didn't see Tratto return carrying a larhge sheild- "are both gone, there's noone to save you now!"

but he failed to pull through with his threat, eyeing Nightshade in Kryra's angry claws.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Asher grabbed the sword by the blade, the thick hyde on this hand protecting him from the sharp edge. "Kryra, let me handle this."

He steped forward and punched the blind seer in the face with sledge hammer force. "Is this how people in my kingdom treat each other, over a petty thing such as racial purity?" He said with an angry growl in his voice.

"Things are going to change, and this is going to be one of them. You think humans are inferior? look at them, what they lack in in physical abilities, they make up in inteligence, technology, and what i can tell they are more inlightened than us. I know, i lived with them for most of my life!"

He paused for a moment. "If i hear one more remark against humans and/or half-lings from you, i'll show you what humans are capable of." he said gesturing to the shot gun that's laying on the ground.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kryra was suprised, but that had been what she'd hoped for. Blind Seer whimpered -now hearing tratto snarl- and cringed from Asher and the deadly blade.

"S-s-sorry! I'm sorry, my lord, i'll never do it again!" He stuttered.

Kryra turned to her brother, "thanks Ash. if the need comes, Tratto is a powerful enough sorceror to replace Seer. I'm warning you ahead of time as Seer does not always floow orders from superiors when they're not around. He's defied even our own father. May i please have Nightshade back?" she said pionting to the black sword.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He handed her the sword. "Fine then, if you think Tratto would be better than that hatist. I will allow it," he responded.

He looked over and saw that his wife had fainted, and his sons looked at him with fear as they kept her head elevated. They trembled at the beast that their father become. "Eric, David... it's still me." Asher tried to reassure them, trying to sound unthreatening as possible.

They just looked at the black and gold dragon as it tried to convince them that he was still their father. They were too paralized with fear to give any kind of reasponce.

Asher felt an ache of a breaking heart, his own sons are rejecting him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kryra saw the horror on her nephews' faces. she tried to help, "yuor father is still your father. And you both can do that too, you're royalty. if you allow Tratto, he can help you. He won't force the change upon you as did Seer upon your father if you choose not to."

Then she said to her brother, "Blind Seer will never be a problem again. Tratto is powerfull enough, if not stronger, to replace him." then walked out to perform the dark deed.

She found Blind Seer sleeping under a great oak, and kicked him awake. She never killed an enemy in their sleep, it was a cowardly thing to do. Once he was fully awake and aware of his danger, she brought the deadly blade down upon his head. And that was all it took. he was dead before he could gather his wits.