More Sickness from the Great White North

The place for anything at all...
STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC
Legendary
Legendary

Post by STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC »

Gee, thanks pal. :) *puts on cool shades* 8) * here you can have a pair too *starts handing out pairs of cool wolf shades*
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC wrote:Gee, thanks pal. :) *puts on cool shades* 8) * here you can have a pair too *starts handing out pairs of cool wolf shades*

*puts on shades* cool man thanks. 8) .....now get back on topic :lol: :D
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

We have to bare in mind here people...That the 'human's (would rather not call them that as it associates them with me) that are doing this, are THANKFULLY the minority. They are not your average everyday nice bloke/bird.

These people are numb to the fact that what they are doing might possibly be wrong. They are the same breed as the seal clubbers.
I as a human, am ashamed to be of the same species as them, I can only take solace in the fact that they are probably in-bred and therefore will eventually die out as a breed.

This IS wrong and should be stopped. The protestors managed it over here. Our government finally saw sense and stopped fox hunting. Another so called 'sport'.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."