Personas, alter-egos and ect.

The place for anything at all...
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Personas, alter-egos and ect.

Post by Searif »

What persona's or alter-egos do you have? I have a "alter-ego" which everyone already knows the name of ^_^

Searif Bogard
quite a interesting guy, alot of people have alter-ego's which they do not like because they are often mean people but Searif is just plain interesting, very full of wisdom and knows alot about occult, thats right, that side of me is not Trent Denne. ^_^

So tell us about yours if you have any.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Anubis Garou

he is my alter-ego, although i never really acted like him, but i played Anubis-like characters in RPs, he is the main character of my RABID thing, and also he is the kind of man i would like to be.

Anubis is very straight forward, hates bureaucracy with a passion (who doesn't), he is a great leader, commands respect, doesn't intimidate easily, extremely fearless almost to the point of insanity, stubborn, patient, fierce, yet he has a calm placid demeanor. His preasence is rather felt that heard.

((If i remember correctly, i think i made a simular thread way back when.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

ah :D quite cool there Anubis

some more info about Searif

he is... well... insane >.< its true, most people say I can act really insane at times but its not I, if you see me doing something such as eating a fly, thats Searif not me >.< flies do not taste very nice.

in my youth there was no Searif in me >.< but he even started to pop up around me(kinda like a ghost, someone I could only see) he would often watch me and what not, then I had a dream once where he cut me open and stepped inside >.< not very pleasent but im happy he came along.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Kaebora was my alter-ego some years ago when I was in high-school. I've outgrown the character though, and Kaebora's story has grown past my own expectations. I've been using the Kaebora character for seven years. At first I pictured him with my name. A version of myself that I wished I could be. Then, me as Kaebora, started using the new name as a fake alias in other universes. As time went on, he ceased to be my alter-ego and took on a life of his own. He's a traveller from another dimension. Specifically, modern day Earth. Throughout his travels he meets many extraordinary individuals that teach him to harness his hidden power beyond just traveling across the infinate span of existance. He eventually obtains immortality, a massive spaceship that can use his teleportation ability, and thousands of years of hardships.

In Kaebora's world, there are an infinate number of universes. From as similar as a universe where one hair on your head never grew, to as vastly different as the Star Wars galaxy. He travels into the universes of his favorite movies, TV shows, books, comics, etc., altering the destiny set by the writers for the better. Think of the possibilities. Would you ever get bored?

His only regret is that by living forever, he outlives every person he comes in contact with. Family, friends... and many deeply missed wives, over the course of many thousands of years. I eventually predict that such a character would break down over time, and fall into dispair. Luckilly, there is one way Kaebora can die. A weakness which I will never reveal. Would Kaebora take his own life after seeing hundreds of lifetimes of heartache? Perhaps it's inevitable since all things must come to an end, but it's what impact he left behind that is important.
Last edited by Kaebora on Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Terastas, of course. He started off as my fursona, but I've since adopted it as my stage name as well.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

This girl IS my alter-ego. She is by no means the real me. Just a mask I have to wear to survive in this world.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

'Rundi isn't my alter-ego. She is me. But I have somewhat internalized my characters Ahote and Pahuac kind of as my superego and id, respectively.
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

hmmmm. well, i kinda gots three fairly distinct personalities.

first of all, there's Pete. Pete's a fairly insane person. i'm usually actin Pete-esque when i'm at school. he's pretty random, loud, and disruptive. Pete's not a big fan of teachers.

second, there's DJ Nacho, the hip-hoppin, nacho-lovin, rockrockrockin werewolf. You guys all know me as Nacho. i'm nacho-y when i'm on the internet and around certain friends of mine.

third, there's Orange is the New "I Love You," the emo-artistic tiger. I'm Oitn"ILY" when i'm at rock shows, with my bro, at art exhibits, goin to movies, and who knows what else. or like, when i'm drawlin, i'm prolly actin as Oitn"ILY." and yeah, i know. that is a really long name.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Erm being a girl I guess I have PMS alter ego :P and then there's the really really soft gentle me who spends too much money on everyone else and gives too much until she's broke. Then there's the drunk me who is overly happy all the time. Um...the me onstage ... I'm definately a Hendrix, simply because Im shy offstage, then I get onstage and am less shy. Still more shy than Hendrix though. :P But less shy than I am offstage. Unfortunately when I get offstage I just hide.

:D Yeah that accounts for it. There's the wolf (therianthrope thingo) too I guess, but she's usually squashed until I'm really wasted. Then 'she' comes out and takes over. Annoys me because I always remember what I did even through blind drunkeness and blind wolf fear. I don't think I have a high level of acceptance of that side of me.

But, as Pariah said, all of these sides are me, whether I like it or not. Whether hormone or alcohol or inner wolf soul driven, they are just different faces I have.

As for my nickname (Kirk Hammett) that has nothing to do with an alter ego, it's a silly name given by an offline friend. Although I can do a pretty funny impression of Michael Schenker with my Flying V and some great Lars Ulrich expressions...and Steve Vai 'royalties wanted' expressions. Erm that's me and Andy being idiots.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

Chakat Short Tail is my fursona that I have had for about 2 years now and is a bobcat patterned chakat. Now the fun part. A chakat is a hermaphroditic felitaur. Sorta imagine a centaur but a cats body with a furred human torso and a feline head. (taurs = Pariah's bane :lol: ) I would have a full page comission, but Anime Cat, who made my badge you see as my avatar, cant send it over email since it is constatly rejected so I should be able to pick it up at A-kon. I would go into more detail about hir, but not sure that anyone cares. :lol:
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Midnight's just a metaphor, a "what if". He's a lot hairier and a fair bit less grouchy than the cantankerous middle-aged bloke who sits behind the keyboard.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

A lot of people may not realize that "Scott Gardener" isn't my real name, since it actually sounds like a name on a birth certificate, as opposed to a name like "LunarShadowWolf." But, he's actually a fictional character in my novel and storyline. He gets infected with lycanthropy back in 1995, tries to have a normal life, but by now is living in the wilderness, in hiding. Some time later this year, he'll get captured, subjected to experiments, and then will be captive in a secret lab for a few years, before escaping and revealing himself to the world, catalyzing a major social upheaval.

I'm actually Jon Coolidge, an emergency room physician. I'm not making that up; I actually give thrombolytics to people with heart attacks and intubate people in respiratory distress. I prefer slow, boring days at work, because it means nobody is coming in that ill.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Jarden is short for Jardena-Flitcarti Heric Enthwood. Jarden is the first born king of a decaying utopia, named Avel (vel=magic) after the effects the place had. Jarden first came about as Ticas a golden werewolf who was heir to the Kobikian throne. Then Ticas slowly transformed into Jarden. Jarden is extremely proud and commands respect. Jarden was actually quiet and submissive as a child then when the throne was given to her at age 11 by default, she quickly snapped to attention. Now she holds the falling empire together and is slowly lowering the planet to avoid civil war. She is sad about what is going to happen she knows that Avel once known for it beauty and shining example of perfection will become nothing more then echos and a center for illeagle activity. She knows that Avel will fall apart and it will certainly not be an imposlsion.

Jarden been with since before i can remember. She's helped me through alot. Now she's taking on the persona of one my demons, Pride. The other demon, Wrath, is represented by Scarlet Raven. A sleek breek of werewolf called the Iyakar, who are known for their in battle. They aren't the largest breed by far. What they lack in mass they make up for in density. There's a lot of warrior packed into a slim 6 ft body. I think both Jarden and Scarlet are on my website. I have ones of Scarlet, but not of Jarden. I'll go home around 7pm EST, draw one and scan it in tommorow at school. We had a snow day today.

Jarden now almost completely represents me. Except for what handled by Scarlet.

http://www.freewebs.com/jarden/
Last edited by 23Jarden on Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Well, first off, there's Rosebud; one of my major characters from my current novel that I'm writing. She's actually a Nature Wing, which are immortal fairy-like creatures with wings, furry ears, furry tail, and extraordinary powers (the Nature Wings are my own creation, by the way). She looks like an eighteen year old (she's actually thousands of years old) and has the same hair and eye color and figure as me. She can also turn herself into a human, if she wants to.

My fursona would have to be KittyRose. The name started as my username/pen name for DeviantArt. Over the months, I started to take the name and make up my own fursona for myself. She's a wereleopard who loves to write and isn't afraid to express herself. I like to think of her as the inner me; the person whom I really am deep inside. I'll probably write out a character sheet for her, once I find the time (just for fun).
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I think everyone has a alter-ego on the internet since probably no-one acts the same online as in real-life.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Morkulv wrote:I think everyone has a alter-ego on the internet since probably no-one acts the same online as in real-life.
Ditto.
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Scott Gardener wrote:I'm actually Jon Coolidge, an emergency room physician. I'm not making that up; I actually give thrombolytics to people with heart attacks and intubate people in respiratory distress. I prefer slow, boring days at work, because it means nobody is coming in that ill.
I always saw you as a doctor, although I thought you would be more of a psychologist
geekboy1500
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lover of Life

Post by geekboy1500 »

hmm.. lets see

creepy kid with orange shoes.. check

the "voice of willow creek" check

Willow Creek Idol.. Check

yep i gotta lot of 'em, but none of them are really fleshed out.
The Think Geek Annoy-o-Tron, insanity in convenient attractive box.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Short Tail wrote:Chakat Short Tail is my fursona that I have had for about 2 years now and is a bobcat patterned chakat. Now the fun part. A chakat is a hermaphroditic felitaur. Sorta imagine a centaur but a cats body with a furred human torso and a feline head. (taurs = Pariah's bane :lol: ) I would have a full page comission, but Anime Cat, who made my badge you see as my avatar, cant send it over email since it is constatly rejected so I should be able to pick it up at A-kon. I would go into more detail about hir, but not sure that anyone cares. :lol:
I knew it was a girl....well sorta :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Short Tail wrote:Chakat Short Tail is my fursona that I have had for about 2 years now and is a bobcat patterned chakat. Now the fun part. A chakat is a hermaphroditic felitaur. Sorta imagine a centaur but a cats body with a furred human torso and a feline head. (taurs = Pariah's bane :lol: ) I would have a full page comission, but Anime Cat, who made my badge you see as my avatar, cant send it over email since it is constatly rejected so I should be able to pick it up at A-kon. I would go into more detail about hir, but not sure that anyone cares. :lol:
ugh, Taurs >.< no offense towards you though short tail
In_Cruce_Salus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by In_Cruce_Salus »

Well, I don't technically have an alternate personality/alter-ego, but I do have an alias that I use when writing anonymously for the school paper, for writing stuff online, and *once* for roleplaying.

Brother Switch. I got the name from that Unitarian Jihad thing. It was originally "Brother Switchblade of Tolerance" but "Brother Switch" is easier to type. I was tempted to use "Brother Neutron Bomb of Serenity" (because it is an utterly amazing name) but figured it would be plagiarism (it was used in the Unitarian Jihad article).

Okay, Brother Switch has no set species, no set gender, no set orientation, has hair, one or two eyes, two or more feet (depending on his/her/its mood), and likes cinnamon.

-Cruce
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I never really had an "alter-ego." Or fursona.

I just wanted to have a character to call my own.

So when I created my character...I based his actions from myself. I like having fun and joking around. So I put that into my character. (Figarou)

Since I'm a truck driver, I made my werewolf character a truck driver as well.

I know who I am and what I like to do. I really don't want to be something else when what I do in real life is something I enjoy.

:D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Well obviously MoonKit is my online alter ego. :D

But uh...well I have one character whom I write about sometimes but occasionally I will feel like him. Is it weird to feel like a 34 year old man sometimes? :lol: But seriously, theres no gender confusion here. I know I am a girl but I think when you write so much from a certain someone's point of view, they do become part of you. :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

MoonKit wrote:Is it weird to feel like a 34 year old man sometimes? :lol:
I spent a whole year feeling like a 34 year old man... Some time around `02 - `03. Doesn't seem to have done me any harm...

then again I'm probably not the best judge of what other people would think "weird"...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

MoonKit wrote:Is it weird to feel like a 34 year old man sometimes? :lol:
Been there...done that.

I'm going to be 40 soon. For some strange reason...I don't feel any different compared to 34. (Mentaly)

But I am getting weaker. I'm starting to feel it in my joints. :(