How long have you been a werewolf fan?

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Well, I've loved WereWolves since I was five years old and I'm 21 years old now!!!! But I didn't start drawing them and collecting stuff until I was 10 years old!!!!! I've been drawing WereWolves for 10 1/2 years now and collecting stuff :wagtail:
waywolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by waywolf »

i have been interested in werwolves for about 5 years now. i'm 15 now but i didnt start drawing them until about 2 years ago.
Am an artist on deviantArt!

Werewolf code

WWC0.3 SSHb LNAn SPDbfh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQu EATda SGNeptys SPKh STCb WLL++ HRT- DLY++ STY+++++ INT+++ RGN++ JMP++ STR+++ BIG+ COL++ AGE++ CMN- AGL+++ IRT EYE++ FUR++
Apharoh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enemy of The Gnomes

Post by Apharoh »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Well, I've loved WereWolves since I was five years old and I'm 21 years old now!!!! But I didn't start drawing them and collecting stuff until I was 10 years old!!!!! I've been drawing WereWolves for 10 1/2 years now and collecting stuff :wagtail:
wow a woman who actually will tell her age...cool

werewolf are cool but the werepenguin...ah...now thats an art
Apharoh:* finishes sweeping the floor* "Adolph its time for you to mop"
Adolph:"you did a terrible job of sweeping"
Apharoh:"So whats your point"
Adolph:"YOU CANT MOP A DIRTY FLOOR APHAROH!"
Apharoh:"Not with that attitude"
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Apharoh wrote:
SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Well, I've loved WereWolves since I was five years old and I'm 21 years old now!!!! But I didn't start drawing them and collecting stuff until I was 10 years old!!!!! I've been drawing WereWolves for 10 1/2 years now and collecting stuff :wagtail:
wow a woman who actually will tell her age...cool

werewolf are cool but the werepenguin...ah...now thats an art
Well, it matters really. When a woman is pass 30, THEN she lies about her age. :lol:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i've been a werewolf fan since i was ten. all i did was day dream about werewolves, draw werewolves, and write short stories about them. it not a hobbie its my obession. i always wanted to be one! i'm a werewolf wanna-be so sew me!!!!
i want to become a graghic novelist (comic book writer/artist) because i have a werewolf super hero (no tights! :x ) called White wolf its about a teen age werewolf became a wolf shaman and looking after the human race because we're containers for a powerful energy that demons and aliens alike whant to get their hands on it.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

for.... 5 years?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Mines goes the same as sabrewerewolf, when i first starting to get into werewolf's is when i was 5 i first got a copy of killer instinct with my snes. sense then sabrewulf was one of my favroite character...my favroite guy is actually jago, nobody could beat at that time, nobody!! i use to beat students who were in college, and i was like 6 years old. lck
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

Post by Celestialwolf »

Looks like another one of those threads I never saw until now! Back from the dead it comes!Image

I've liked wolves and werewolves since about the time I saw "Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf" while in kindergarten (1993?), or mabey even before then... Anyway, a few years ago, I did some google searches for werewolf art and found Goldenwolf. From there, werewolves became an obsession! I am interested in just about everything werewolf-related: art (this is my main interest), books, videogames, cartoons, websites, etc.

Most people outgrow stuff they liked in their childhood, but I've been a fan for most of my life, and I think I always will be!
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

I've been attracted to shapeshifters for as long as i can remember, but it wasn't till the past ten years that i identified that atraction. I've been a werewolf "fan" for the past two years, though i've always been atracted to werewolves especially.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

About a month before my join date. I discovered my obsession rather suddenly, I suppose.
Sanity is relative.
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

I was drawing anthros and all that jazz well before I discovered my therianthropy (4 years ago), but after that it, well... I might use the word intensified.
Do we really need the solution? Couldn't we just enjoy the problem for now?
Ultraken
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ultraken »

I'm not 100% sure, but it a combination of The Howling on late-night television and the Werewolf series on FOX when I was 14. I think I had some interest in anthropomorphic characters before then, but those really set things in motion. So: at least 18 years, possibly even 20. (I did take a detour through the outskirts of "furry" and alt.horror.werewolves along the way, but neither really suited me. I'm certainly not a "lifestyler" of either community.)
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

I didn't really start out with a werewolf obsession, or anything I can really pin down. Even when I was real little, I always loved the anthro critters. I've read and reread the redwall books, I used to own about 50 of the animorphs books plus the VHS, the board game, and one of those little transformers type toys that I won in a contest. I think that was my first exposure to the transformation idea. After that I looked over some of the furry forums and usenet groups. I loved the concept of anthropomorphism in general, but the type of people I found there kinda scared me off. It was on one of those forums that I found a link to this site. I read the description of Freeborn, and read through some of the posts on the forum. I was amazed and joined as quickly as I could. So I never really thought about werewolves untill I found the Pack, mostly because I'd never heard of one that wasn't a bloodthirsty monster, with uncontrolled transformation and amnesia after the shift back.
Long Live the Pack!
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

I think my obsession about werwolves begun when i first saw the movie Teen Wolf with Michael J. Fox. I always loved this movie, cause the idea that someone could be able to shift into a wolf fascinated me. I always loved wolves and the daydream of being one just for a short time fascinated me as well.

After this I always loved the episodes of mystery-series that included a werewolf - or at least someone who could shift into an animal. I saw AAWWIL and loved this movie as well. I saw The Howling - same reaction. Then with sixteen I had this really scary werewolf-nightmare and after this I read the book Moondance by S.P. Somtow (Awesome book).

I can't remember when this love for the idea of shifting into an animal became this strong, but after I found Goldenwolf's internetpage it really became an obsession, cause her pics are exactly what I thought a werewolf should look like. Before this all werewolves I've had seen all had something that I disliked.

On Goldenwolf's page I finally found the link to this forum and 'looked' a little bit around. I'm so glad to have found a group of people I can talk to about my thoughts on this topic! I'm having great friends, but none of them shares my fascination for werewolves and all the other stuff related to that!

So a big THANK YOU for being there!

LONG LIVE THE PACK! ('hwlwnk')
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
wolfbound
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: thats right. I am a booze hound

Post by wolfbound »

all my life. always loved them. but never had a computer to meet others. till now. :lol: .

i am happy to have found this place

always on the lookout for great werewolf art, movies, and friends
you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes.
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

I been a werewolf fan for about 3 years know. Ever since I watched alotta werewolf movies I started to like them and all and ever since then I liked them and thats about it hehehe :lol:
"lolis"
Crimson_Alchemist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ROUGE

Post by Crimson_Alchemist »

i loved werewolves ever since i was eight
I wil kill those who seek to kill me.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I've loved werewolves since I was 12 and discovered the movie "An American Werewolf In London" That movie started my love for werewolves, but I have always loved wolves since I can remember and have always thought the idea of turning into a wolf interesting although I didn't know it was a werewolf.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

ten years.... ever since I picked up my friends WW:tA book, I've been delving into that world untill there was nothing left to explore....
That is the beginning and end of my "fandom" concerning the creature...
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Online sometimes...

Post by Razo wolf »

ive been into werewolves since i was like 11 or 12
Shift_
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC
Legendary
Legendary

Post by STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC »

LoboLEO wrote:I'm a fan of the subject and I feel glad be able to have my hands to keep showing some of my thoughts through the drawing...that sall I can say to end ^^
I've been a fan my entire life. As far back as I can remember I've felt some strange connection to wolves and werewolves enven though most movies portray them as mindless killing machines, which really angers me. :x :x :x
I don't know why it just makes my blood boil though.

Oh and by the way Your art rocks, I just read the whole comic of alphaluna from start to most recent in one shot.
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

I've been a fan since I was little, maybe 7 or 8. I've developed a liking to them after watching a few cartoons with werewolves in them (Animaniacs, Road Rovers, Garfield-yes he actually turned into one, etc.); the movie Teen Wolf also grabbed my attention as well.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

I am a real Werewolf Fan, since i read Kelley Armstrongs "Bitten" and that is now...3 years? I liked Werewolves and everything related on that for much longer...but reading the Book and the Artworks of Zakka made me a "real" Werewolffan...or maybe even a fanatic :wink:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
In_Cruce_Salus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by In_Cruce_Salus »

Well, lets see...
I've always been an animal lover, which plays a part in my interest in werewolves and other shapeshifters.
I neither get along with nor know my family all that well and have never had many friends, so the idea of a wolf pack as a "tight knit family unit" certainly attracted me to werewolf fantasy.
I have had medical issues for my entire life. Nothing too serious or deadly, but just enough that I have had some form of chronic pain for most of my life. The thought that I might just get turned into a fast-healing non-human creature without any major medical problems was comforting for quite a while. Still is, but I know it isn't going to happen.
I don't know *when* I decided I liked werewolves, but I have always wanted to transform, usually into something that is not even close to being human.

I've read many were-somethingorother books, watched several were-somethingorother movies, searched the net for various were-somethingorother information, even wrote a couple of essays in school about were-somethingorothers. Don't have any comic books, no posters, no costumes, few movies. Mainly just books.

-Cruce

PS: That was rather disjointed, wasn't it? :D
Initial Here: ___
Here: ___
And Here: ___

Sign on the dotted line: .................................