grindhouse

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

grindhouse

Post by Figarou »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Am I losing it or did that chick actually have a gun for a leg? :o
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Am I losing it or did that chick actually have a gun for a leg? :o

Yup...the butt of the weapon happens to be her butt!!

And when she runs out of ammo, she'll throw herself at you.

:jester:
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

Oh, hoho...

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Tarantino? And Rodriguez? And Russel? Oh, this is just too good to be true! These movies are goin' back to the good ol' days; the no holds barred days, the days of unrestrained blood, girls, metal, and death! It's gonna be loud, it's gonna be gory, and I'm goona be takin' it all in! Hehehehe....
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
THE ONE AND ONLY
Legendary
Legendary

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

This looks to be one sweet flick. And also I'm rather bowled over by the flick's cast. Michel Biehn( Aliens, The Terminator, The Rock, Tombstone) shows up as a cop in the Planet Terror half of the flick. Also the flick has cool trailers appearing in it for some mock films which actually might get made for the next Grindhouse installement. One that will greatly intrest the members of the forum here is a Rob Zombie directed bit entitled WEREWOLF WOMEN OF THE S.S., starring Nicolis Cage as Dr. Fu Machu. This flick will kick so much kiester next year, in a year of arsekicking flicks.

Also heres some clips from the movie shown at this year's Spike-TV Scream Awards.http://youtube.com/watch?v=we6_1irDJa0& ... ed&search=
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

:o YEEEEAHH BABEEEE! :o

I Seriously wanna see this!

The Robert Rodriguez one looks PROPER Rockin'

On a slightly down beat note...I finally got to see Live Feed yesterday. Been wanting to see it for a LONG time. Pure KAK. Atrocious acting, I was hoping it would top Hostel..But sadly....Not.

AVOID!! :(
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
THE ONE AND ONLY
Legendary
Legendary

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

Two new tidbits to add. The first is a new shot of from this forum's much anticipated mock trailer showing up in the flick,WEREWOLF WOMEN OF THE SS. It features Bill Mosley and Sybil Danning, in a not-so regulation SS uniform.http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=6827

Then the final trailer for the Roderiguez/Tarantino joint. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yaU16_lTeQ