Dragon knights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Dragon knights

Post by Anubis »

((I'm am so sick and tired of werewolf RPG's, so i decided to mix it up and make a dragon RP instead... This means no werewolves, sorry. I just sick of the mundane.))

Teric sat on a rock meditating, his glossy, supple scales; black as the volcanic rock the surrounded him in the geographically active valley. smoke choked the skies from the volcanoes, and molten rock flowed all around. Naked charcoaled trees stood all that's left of a once lush forest. For a human it was a vision of hell, but for a member of the proud Extraho miles militis Clan, it's a paradise.

Teric is the perfect vision of a dragonic worrier, huge and powerful as the volcanoes he surrounded him self with. His muscles stand out from under his scales large and defined. He had black barbs that run down from the back of his head where two black horn protrude to half way down his neck. He wore a black loin cloth made out of leather and chain mail taken from the human knights after they were slain. He wore wrist and arm bands made of black leather of human skin taken from the knights that foolishly attempted wipe out his race.

The humans managed to wipe out the dragons that live in their realm but the clans that live in their element of sky and fire; mountains and the volcanic waist lands. They drive off the humans with ease and use the bodies of their defeated enemies for leather and use their bones a parts for tools, and melt their weapons and armor for their own purposes.

He sat their feeling a disturbance in the air, some one was watching him. It felt human.

(I'm planing to get my guy captured, so he can be tortured for info from the king.)
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

(ooc: Are these anthro-dragons? Or the four-legged regular type? And, how big are they? Thanks :D )
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((They're anthro and they are about 10 feet tall))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

"There you are," a voice overhead said. A moment later, an emeraled scaled dragoness landed besides Teric. Pearl colored talons crunched down in the volcanic rock easily, getting a good grip. The ground was a little shaky from some tremors in the earth as lava flowed and churned around in their volcanos. Corlina was about nine feet tall, with two ivory horns coming from her head. She had golden eyes, a slender muzzle and a long powerful tail that ended with a sharp shade on the tip. Corlina was simply dressed, with a black leather loincloth, and a silver tail braclet on. She folded her long green wings, and walked closer to Teric. "Some of us going out in a hunting party," she explained. "You'd like to come?"

(ooc: I assume a dragoness wouldnt need any top, being reptiles and all. Lacking mammary glands :P lol)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Corlina landed beside him making him forget the sensation of being watched. He unconsciously made his barbs stand up and vibrate in her presence. Showing her his interest in her. Male dragons have barbs to help attract mates, females dig males with long barbs. :P

He had been friends with Corlina since they were hatching's, and started to wish companionship with her, but he didn't know how to confront a woman with such feelings, He tries to hide his interest by keeping his barbs down, but he forgets and lets one go at times.

"Oh, sure" he said getting off the rock and flying to the hunting party.
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Corlina blushed a bit with a small smile, seeing Teric's barbs. Pretending not to notice, (seeing how he also seemed a bit embaressed) she nodded at his response. With a few powerful flaps of her bat-like wings, she was airborn; soaring next to Teric. Things seemed to be slowly changing between them; going from lifelong friends to something...different. Such is growing up. Even though both where too shy to make the first move. Corlina caught an updraft and soared even higher, faster. "You are much too slow! Never could beat me!" she called down playfully to him. The hunting party came into view; about five others circling on the warm updrafts created by the many volcanos.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

he smiled in the competitive spirit, He made a couple of good pumps with his wings matching the altitude and speed. They came upon the hunting party, as soon they arrived the split back up to cover more ground.

They arrive at a wooded area a couple of miles away from the volcanic area that they call home.

He spotted a farm with cattle, "Dinner any one?" he said to her.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

(Gahh! I'm so bad at posting consistantly!)

Corlina grinned, "I'm starving," she said. The two cicled high above of the cattle, picking off their victims. The thought of whose domesticated cattle it belonged too; most likely humans, passed her mind. Though she was too focused on the hunt to give anymore thought to the subject. She found one that would do and folded her wings against her sides. She began swopping down to the earth many miles per hour. Her talons hit the cow on the back, breaking its spine, killing it instintly. Though she grabbed it around the neck with powerful jaws to make sure, and out of habit.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

(can i join? i wonder if others will start playing again too)

Yavana Was a 7.5 foot black dragon. she wore nothing, as the family she grew up with never bothered with loincloths either, but she felt no shame. She did carry a cudgel hung at her waist by a belt. It was her own heirloom, given to her by her aged father. She soared over Man's villages seeking the place where dragons could live with little fear of Man. Her mother, before dying, had told her of these smoking mountains. Volcanoes.

"Yavana! Please my child, wait! i'm not as young as I wish I were." Her father, Dragge, called out to her. She landed by an abandoned barn and waited for her slower flying father to catch up. He was tired and needed rest.

"Wait here, Father, I'll go and see what I can hunt." She said. He groaned in exhaustion and nodded to her. He hid inside the decaying barn, while Yavana flew off to find food.