The Story game

Here you will find forum type games to play.
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

White Paw wrote:
DarkShadow wrote:it turned out to be nothing but a tree
real creative....

so she walked around it.. :P
HA! i know isnt it? :P
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

she thought in her mind, but she was still a little dilosional from the pain-killers. Instead it was a meeting between older wolves and newer Werewolves to see if any where worth joining the pack(starting from the 2nd to last post)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

She sat by the man with green eye's feet, her ears pulled back and her tail tucked. She had never seen something like this before. That's when one of the wolves up top the boulder spoke. His voice was powerful and rather clear. He had learned to speak human tongue in wolf form. "Pack mates! Tonight we will go on a pack hunt!" He looked around with a dominating stare. "All newcomers are welcomed, for this will be their test!" He left his gaze looking at the wolf next to the man with green eyes. "This will determine weather you (all the newcomers) are worthy enough to join. And....there is something else that you must be aware of." He lowered his head and then in one quick motion whipped it up again. "Anyone who proves themselves unworthy will face death!"
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

bum bum bum! 8)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

At the sounds of these words, her heart raced. The men next to her shifted into their wolf forms. She didn't understand why she was here when she had never chosen to be, but soon her racing mind became over-flooded with an some-how familiar primal sense. All the wolves in the clearing howled their delight, and all leapt forward out of the clearing in one direction led by the alpha.

Her body pulsed with the need to run, and so she did; her instincts automatically adjusted her to her new body, and she chased after the others.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

She felt the intoxicating thrill of the hunt as soon as she was leaping over logs and ducking under fallen branches. Her nostrils flared and her eyes turn to slits. Everything that she was feeling seconds ago, completely disappeared. She was a huntress, she was a wolf. She kept in the same direction until she caught up with the pack. The newer wolves were in the far behind while the higher ranking wolves were up towards the front along with their Alpha. Then, everything came to a halt as the scent of deer infiltrated their noses.