The Red Knights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

The Red Knights

Post by Anubis »

Bound and gaged, he was doomed. The Priest found out that he and his two brothers were werewolves after a local trapper witnessed them transforming back to their human shape, after respecting the gods on the holiest of nights of the month, the full moon.

After being found out, they were seized and tortured for a confession of their lineage. his brothers died in the process, but james surviced by giving the confession. James hated the church, not the people. He understood that the church made them so afraid of their own shadow, fearing it was sent from the devil to drag their souls down to hell.

He knew that his race wasn't evil, they were good people. His father was one, and he taught them to be hard working, honest people, and how to be men. He also learned from him that his true skin was not to be ashamed of, but to be celebrated. He was killed after protecting his family from knights who wished them ill will, by fighting them alone so he and his brothers can escape.

He was tied to the stakes, about to be burned in front of an over zealous mob. They were too weak to do any thing, after being starved and tortured for so long. he opened his eyes, to see the priest ranting the so called "word of god", if he was so perfect why would he have his people suffer.

The priest walked up to James, and said. "Do you wish to confess your sins, before you are sent back Lucifer's door." then removed the gag.

"I have not sinned, my people are not demons. I curse you for all the innocent lives you condemed." James said.

The priest laughed, and replaced the gag. "You will not decieve us! The devil will say anything to get you to stray from the path of salvation!" He exclaimed getting the villagers rattled up.

That was brought to an end when a red arrow struck the priest's back. The priest reached back and pulled it out, before he killed over. The villagers looked back and saw werewolves. Not only in brod day light, but they were weilding weapons, and several were wearing red armor. James's eye were as big as dinner plates at this turn of events. They were his people.

The villagers were dumbstruck, they just looked at the beasts with dismay. Then the one mounted werewolf wearing fine, elaborate, red armor snarled loudly, scaring the villagers away. The frightened human ran away in fear of the armed "demons".

The werewolves around the mouted one scatared and looked to be securing the area. The werewolf on the black stalion aproached james, and got off the horse. he took the gag from away from his mouth, james was too stunned to say anything.

The werewolf took out his sword, and cut james's ropes. "Are you ok brother?" He asked.

All he could say was a thanks. The werewolf smiled, and he picked up james and threw him on his mount. He ws too weak to sit up, so he slumped over resting his body on the horse's neck and back.

"Lets move out, before the humans return with reiforcements!" The werewolf called out, before falling unconcious.

((I'll pay both as James and the werewolf the was mounted on the horse, Lord Aargon))
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

Last edited by Furya on Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Hey furya, please stay away from the main story, because the person who started it may have a differnt idea. It's juts a pet peeve of mine.))

((The Red Kights came to be from the persecution from the humans, they don't belong to any nation. They are run by Lord Aargon him self))

Lord Aargon looked at his subordinate, and said. "Yes, we should take our leave before the human return with reinforcements."

He freed the remaining werewolf from the stake, and placed him on his mount, seeing he was much too weak to stand, let alone walk. This left him nothing to ride on, he didn't care. He liked to walk, it's been awile since he last did for a long distance. It'll feel good to work out the muscles in his legs.

He grabbed the riens, "Lets take our leave! Our fallen brother needs the attention of a healer!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Lord Aargon and his knights traveled far in a day, They reached a Castle that he and his knights bannished a corrupted noble, and his worriers from. They now use it has a home base, and no human army dared to try to remove them from it... at lest not yet.

They entered the court yard, where several servents scrambled to take care of their lord's wishes. He releaved him self of his steed and handed the healer the wounded james, who was light from starvation and close to death.

He turned to his second, Takke. "Keep me informed of his condition, i'll be in my quarters with my mate. Do not disturb unless it is urgent." he ordered.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

James woke up and saw that he was in a large feather bed, in a room that looks like it aught to be in a castle, but he wouldn't surprised if it is.

He felt a little better than he did yesterday, but he is still very weak. he looked around and saw a female werewolf, sleeping in a chair near the door. "Hello? Who are you? why am' i here?" he asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lord Aargon laid in bed with his mate. They were newly mated and still very much in love. She's a beautiful white furred woman. to him her beauty rivaled the beauty of goddesses. She laid on her side, her hand laid on his chest, and her head rested right below his.

She sturred awake, and looked up at him. "Morning husband"

"Moring Tala" He awnsered, then kissed her. They laid there in blissful sielence.

Aargon pulled him self out of bed, and putt on his elbony leather kilt, and his medalion of nobility "We're you going?" Tala asked.

"I'm going see how that man we rescued is doing. He was half dead when we got to him."

"Okay, but don't keep me waiting" She said playfully.

He smilled in responce and left the room.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Close all the gates, have all our men armed, and ready for battle." He ordered. He went back into his room and grabbed his sword. "My love we have a situation. Gather any one that cannot fight and secure your selves in the safe room."

He went up to the wall by the front gate, and jumped down in front of the humans. "If you have you any ill will against my people you will take it up with me. We can settle this matter peacefully, but i will not show you any mercy if you wish to further your confrontation." He explained as he looked straight in the eye of their leader, a smug looking knight wearing silver armor. He seemed both intimated and angered by Aargon's strength.

He wasn't afraid of their silver arrows or swords, despite that he wasn't wearing any armor. No werewolf was ever able to lay a finger on him let a lone humans. There was a reason why he was Lord of his faction of knights.

Aargon placed his his left hand on his sword's scabbard in case of a battle.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

After the humans made the first move, a hail of arrows flew in his direction. No human alive could escape this, but werewolves can move a lot faster. With in a blink of an eye, he with drew his sword, and deflected the silver tipped arrows.

He attacked the humans, they were too slow in attacking him. He easily dodged any attack that came his way with his graceful inhuman acrobatics. Those who watch him fight, said that he looked like he was dancing, the battle looked effortless. It was considered a treat just to watch him. The remaining humans thought he moved like a demon like they thought he was, and they ran fearing his wrath.

The entire time, Lord Aargon maintained his clam noble demeanor. Unlike his brethren that let emotion take over, and use rage to rip the entrails out of their enemy. He found that maintaining control allows him to think quickly, and make precise deliberate movements, that is more lethal that bitting out throats.

When that battle was over, he sighed heavily at what this meant. They weren't capable for a full out war, they were too few. They had only a few options available. One was to migrate to an area where humans are in lesser numbers, another was to stay and fight a self righteous last stand, and could mean extinction. Another was just try to make peace, but humans were over zealous, and had it engraved in their heads that werewolves are servants of their devil.

He listened to what his second had to say, and responded. "Humans are incapable of negotiating with us. Even if we present them the child's killer, they still will go through with their genocial war against us. We have no choice by to retreat to a place where humans are scarce. We can't fight this war with out being slain, their numbers are too great, and their leaders are not afferaid to sacrifice their peoples' lives to win. But we must find the one who is responsible for this crime."
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »