3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
8%

Total votes: 12

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

My First Music Video

Post by Shadow Wulf »

This video is actually pretty old but I didnt add it to youtube untill today. I was just afraid someone might take it for themselves but now Im not that worried. Please excuse the static at the end, the song was a bit corrupt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BFzzWHlkvs
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

LOL!! Awesome!! :jester: I think you did well :howl:  :oo
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

well thats nifty keen 8)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Thanks guys. Im glad you like it. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Only two replys? :(
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Only two replys? :(

goes to show whom you friends really are here i guess :)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yup, you two are my only friends in the entire forum. :jester:
Image Image
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Woah...man the graphics on these games! I never played that much of 10, I've seen quite a few clips and played a bit, but haven't seen this much. Great clip!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Yup, you two are my only friends in the entire forum. :jester:

:D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Jesus, doesnt anyone want to post their comments on here?

Goes to show you how people go to their regular everyday bases on certain thread to post on. :P
Image Image
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Easy on... I'd like to see it, but with an internet connection as crap as mine that just isn't practical. I'm sure I'm not the only one in the same boat either.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

The majority of Pack members that I know of has cable or dsl.
Image Image
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Jesus, doesnt anyone want to post their comments on here?

Goes to show you how people go to their regular everyday bases on certain thread to post on. :P
I posted. -Points up there-

Midnight might just be one of the unlucky few without cable or dsl. Not all of us have it.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Oh I know you posted, and so did joker and white paw. but to only have 3 comments within 2 days just kinda upsets me.
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Oh I know you posted, and so did joker and white paw. but to only have 3 comments within 2 days just kinda upsets me.

wow.....you didnt piss anyone off did you? :(
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

Don't worry. Most probably, people are just not enough interested in music videos and skip the thread. I did that at the beginning. The video itself is done very well. The music nicely fits the mood.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

It's entertaining, which is a good sign. I sorta like it. Honestly, it doesn't sync to the music most of the time. Just keep in mind that the most effective times to link the music to the video is cutting to new shots, and sudden flashy actions. Listen to the beat for good spots to que a change. It's still rather decent.
:D

And in regards to responses, I get that all the time where people don't comment on my art. I just look at the number of page views so I do know that people at least looked. I saw your video, but didn't feel like commenting at the time. Sorry.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yeah but I had my topic viewed over a 100 time but my video was viewed only about 30. And 12 of that was from me to see what reating or comment I got from it.

As for the sync. I tried to do my best to sync and there are actually quite a few parts that synconrize with the song, you just have to pay closer attention to the song and on top of that I didnt want to put any spoiler clips (which are the cool clips) or something that I think a person who hasnt played FF10 to have something to look forward too. :wink:
Image Image
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

I'm merely saying it should be way more obvious. Half the people that look at videos don't give full attention. If you sync the music the majority of the video it has a bigger impact. Most importantly, always give the first thirty seconds a bigger punch. If a view dislikes the first thirty seconds, they normally wont watch the rest of the video. It's still a good first try. It's better than my first music videos.

Sorry to hammer ya, but I wanted to leave some constructive critizism. :| When editing videos, the edit is all you have to work with for artistic expression. It's very difficult. In my case, it takes me half an hour per minute of footage to make a video at the quality I prefer. The more time you spend tweeking it, the better it will look in the end.
-Kaebora
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Thats awesome. I think you did good on it :)
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Kaebora wrote:I'm merely saying it should be way more obvious. Half the people that look at videos don't give full attention. If you sync the music the majority of the video it has a bigger impact. Most importantly, always give the first thirty seconds a bigger punch. If a view dislikes the first thirty seconds, they normally wont watch the rest of the video. It's still a good first try. It's better than my first music videos.

Sorry to hammer ya, but I wanted to leave some constructive critizism. :| When editing videos, the edit is all you have to work with for artistic expression. It's very difficult. In my case, it takes me half an hour per minute of footage to make a video at the quality I prefer. The more time you spend tweeking it, the better it will look in the end.
Well then I guess im going to have to do a better job next time. That was my first time working with windows movie maker. Thanks for the critizism. :wink:
Image Image
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Windows Movie Maker?! *Pain!* Good luck with that. I suppose all we can do is work with what is availible to us.

That's a tough program to work with. It's extemely limited in editing capabilities. It's still a bit better than the editing software that came with my video capture card. ULead is crap. Heh. Video Toaster and Premiere seem to be the cutting edge, but who can afford that?
-Kaebora
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Hey...dont get so angry when people dont care. We've all watched too many YouTube videos...in order for most of us to actually take the time to watch one it better be short and about giant snails! :lol: Im Just Kidding. Just dont get offended so easily, we still like you.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Kaebora wrote:Windows Movie Maker?! *Pain!* Good luck with that. I suppose all we can do is work with what is availible to us.

That's a tough program to work with. It's extemely limited in editing capabilities. It's still a bit better than the editing software that came with my video capture card. ULead is crap. Heh. Video Toaster and Premiere seem to be the cutting edge, but who can afford that?
Yes your right, windows movie maker is extremely limited, and I dont like it all that much, but its simple to use. Now I have Sony Vegas wich is a million times better than movie maker!
MoonKit wrote:Hey...dont get so angry when people dont care. We've all watched too many YouTube videos...in order for most of us to actually take the time to watch one it better be short and about giant snails! :lol: Im Just Kidding. Just dont get offended so easily, we still like you.
heh, you right, I shouldnt get upset over it. I just felt.....neglected because everyone posts their video and get immediate response from everyone while mines dont.
Image Image
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

You're not alone. I get that neglected feeling all the time when my multi-paragraph posts are ignored, constantly. :( I guess the only difference is how I keep my frustrations bottled up. Not always a good thing, but if I were to let out every complaint I have on this forum... I'd be a complete neusence.
:lol:

It's always ok to mention what bothers you every once in awhile.
-Kaebora