ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!!!!!

The place for anything at all...
redwolfmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Clawed Creator

ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!!!!!

Post by redwolfmoon »

Okay, there is something I've been wanting to do for a while and I need everybodies help!

What
All that I'm in dire need of is YOUR character description, write an indepth description because I want to make this as close as I can. If you already have a picture, that is great, hook me up with a like or post the image here, NO DEVIANT ART LINKS I'm on a restricted computer that thinks DA is the devil. In full, I need YOUR NICKNAME AND YOUR DISCRIPTION.

This might take me some time, but the sooner I get discriptions, the faster it will happen. Help me out and bare with me.

~Redwolf Moon
Doodle, doodle, paint, paint, don't forget about the sex and violence!
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

This is something already being done by another Pack member :|
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

and this is the link: http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... sc&start=0

There should be a lot of material there you can use. Not trying to interfere with your project... thought you'd rather not waste time re-inventing the wheel, that's all.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

redwolfmoon wrote:Okay, there is something I've been wanting to do for a while and I need everybodies help!

What
All that I'm in dire need of is YOUR character description, write an indepth description because I want to make this as close as I can. If you already have a picture, that is great, hook me up with a like or post the image here, NO DEVIANT ART LINKS I'm on a restricted computer that thinks DA is the devil. In full, I need YOUR NICKNAME AND YOUR DISCRIPTION.

This might take me some time, but the sooner I get discriptions, the faster it will happen. Help me out and bare with me.

~Redwolf Moon

You already have an idea how my character looks like. Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:This is something already being done by another Pack member :|

I don't see anything wrong with another person doing it. :D
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

jup^^ the more great Stuff the better i think :thumbsup:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

My character is in my avatar. :)
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

There is about half a dozen written descriptions and many visual references in the thread linked above. It would be interesting to see two artists doing this at the same time.

In all honesty. Nobody has ever done my character before. I think it's because a) I never asked, and b) he's not a werewolf. Heh. :D
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
redwolfmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Clawed Creator

Post by redwolfmoon »

Please, please. I have not specified what I am doing. This is just a request to get it going... and a test to see who pays attention to me ^^ Just kidding.

I DON'T CARE IF YOUR CHARACTER IS LYCAN OR NOT!!!!!

"NO THE WHEEL WILL BE OVAL SHAPED AND MADE ESPECIALLY SHINY FOR LOWRIDERS!!!!"
Doodle, doodle, paint, paint, don't forget about the sex and violence!
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Figarou wrote:I don't see anything wrong with another person doing it. :D
I am just saying since it's already a project it would be best left to that person instead of someone else taking over it, that's all..Eh maybe she doesn't care either...I was just putting it out there :|
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

But can thine oval'ith wheel turn e'fficiently?

Hmm....I really don't have a character image or anything sooooo..... I'll post an image later. :D
My real online handle is Derutydragon
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Um....description....oh ya :D

<------
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Ummmm.... Well...

picture this...

Welsh, 7ft muscular weresheep, glowing red eyes, big gnashy teeth, likes a giggle......OH... and enjoys a certain colour of undergarment :lol:

Occasionally wears a black wolfskin, to try and blend in, enjoys watching Rugby
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

I, personally, would like to know what you're doing before I write up some lengthy description.
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

redwolfmoon wrote:Please, please. I have not specified what I am doing. This is just a request to get it going... and a test to see who pays attention to me ^^ Just kidding
Sorry I wasn't as clear as I could have been... I wasn't trying to squash your project, just letting you know that a lot of the background work (collating the descriptions etc.) has already been done. For what it's worth, if you want to use Midnight's description there for anything, go for it. About the only addition is that Midnight looks a lot more like
<---------- this avatar here than the picture linked to. (Actually Dark Joker did a painting that looked more like Midnight than the picture linked to does, but it's not actually of him so it doesn't count).
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Re: ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!!!!!

Post by Kirk Hammett »

redwolfmoon wrote:Okay, there is something I've been wanting to do for a while and I need everybodies help!

What

~Redwolf Moon
As I've told various people in the past, I have no character.

But, since my name on here is Kirk, I have drawn a werewolf of him and can do you a profile (Of the appearance). And a character I hear does not need to be a direct representation of yourself. (I mean, one of my story characters, for a book I was writing...the character is the complete opposite of me :P).

That's probably the best I can really do, it'd be pretty easy to draw him in such a way that they can't go "Oh I know who that is, suing your a**!" I was thinking of designing a guitar (not in real life, just for another thing I am drawing for the calendar) that is just black with paw print fret markers and a pack symbol on the body...that'd avoid any copyright.

Anyhow it's cool there are two projects going!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Here ya go, mate :)

Although it's quite old... hrm, I wish I could upload a more recent one :/
Curan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wor'Kai

Post by Curan »

Here you'll find all informations you need about me :wink:
Homo lupo lupus est.
Scisne, homo, quod lupum essendum profecto significat?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I'll post my characters pictures later today.

EDIT:
http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... 980#124980

Just so you know, my character just has white glowy eyes and thats all.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

*ponders which character he should write about...*
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

*Were Name, Nickname OR Pen Name: White Paw
-Alias if any: White Paw
*Species: wolf / were
*Sex: Male
-Special Abilities or Powers ---
*Height: 6'2''
-Weight: 175-185
*Fur/Skin Color(s): dark brownish grey fading to an off white underbelly and the right forepaw is really white also....
*Eye color: yellow
*Stance: digigrade
*Personality/Characteristics: reserved but watchfull,quiet calm and collect......but full of rage and hate at times...easy going once i get used to others....
-Build: strong build....thick healthy fur.pointy ears...sharp fange....bushy tail
-Interests: nature and the wilderness
-Dislikes: human civiliztion
-Special Markings/Scars/Tattoos: right front paw is a pure white..
-Clothing: not really no, Wearing a black leather collar with a silver buckle and a gold bone shaped tag on it.
-Anything else you'd like to include in ur characters reference? i cant think of anthing..
*Please provide a link to ur Pack Character's best reference image (limit two pics): i.......dont have any...*lowers head*
-Link to your website, main profile, or ur pack characters pic gallery (5 links max):
Last edited by White Paw on Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

since this my first idea of myself its gonna be long and exact, so pay attention
theres 2 choices i would like down, which one you do is your choice
first dragon
height-6 feet 2 inchs
gender-male
hair(optional)-brownish with a hint of black, nice and clean with hair pushed slightly to the left(no part tho)
scales- under belly is white while everything else is green/blue mix
setting-in a chair of a study/libery room (house, not public) chair is like a comforter but not quite
wears glasses
reading a book called: the Korean war
Cloths are optional but if there there: blue jeans(no holes), white/black or grey shirt, nothing on it, no hats
thats about it

now if you choose a wolf
height-same as dragon
gender-same as dragon
hair-same as dragon
fur- grey hair with a hint of brown and black
setting either out side playing golf or reading above book and listening to music(rammstein)
no glasses
cloths-same as dragon(optional)

do you need anything else?

remember now, I dont expect you to do both pictures, you choose which one you think is best suited for you

~Lukas
thats the one i placed for joker wolf and it fits the same here
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Well...I usually say Im a wolf with ferret markings but that might get too confusing. You can draw me as a ferret or anthro ferret. If you're drawing that is. Which you probably are because you can draw well.

Just a sable ferret with a black nose. Black paws, mask and tail while the rest is dark brownish. I'll add some links.

http://cascade-ferret.org/adopt/2002/kitkat_1942.jpg

http://www.peteducation.com/images/arti ... e_jill.jpg

But I would still like to know what you're doing. :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

I would like to know what you're doing as well, I feel like I'm in the dark.
Anyway, since DA isn't working for you for some reason, I'll just copy and paste my fursona sheet that I submitted on there. Here you go:

Full Name: KittyRose

Birthdate: March 10

Sign: Pieces

Hometown: Suburbian East Coast of America

Religion: Roman Catholic

Eye Color: Yellow

Height: 5ft

Stance: Digitigrade

Fur Type: Yellow, sleek pelt with black rosettes (an African Leopard's pelt)

Hair Color: Chestnut Brown with Blonde Streaks

Type of Hair: Shoulder length and Wavy

Typical Hairstyle: Prefers to wear it down

Favorite Clothing: Comfy jeans, Short sleeve shirts, Tank tops, Sweaters

Favorite Jewelry: Necklaces usually made out of pewter/the charms are either animals, different symbols, or something that relates to fantasy, mythology, or the Catholic religion

Hobbies: Writing, Watching movies, Listening to music, Surfing on the web, Reading

Favorite Colors: Purple and Red

Favorite Music: Alternative Rock and Techno

Favorite Food: Fish N' Chips

Favorite Literature: Fantasy

Personality: KR (KittyRose) is generally a good natured person. She is kind among her friends and family but very shy, especially to new people she meets. Her grades in school are average and she tries her best in all her subjects. Being creative and having an active imagination is very important to KR because it helps her with writing. It's also a way for her to escape society and reality, when it's at its harshest, and to express herself.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Kuro
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: La Loba Loca

Post by Kuro »

Well, Dark / black fur, lycan, muscular but in a feminan way. White crecent moon shape around right eye, sometimes has goggles if wearing clothes. Always wears a japanese symbol for moon around neck on a crimson chord.

If you are doing clothes she wears a hoody normally a red or black with a moon on it. Goggles, a pair of jeans and is hardly ever seen with out goggles...

hope it helps :)

~Kuro
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! -snarls-

I had posted a character description but its GOOONNNEEE!!

Let me know please an answer to my above post, then I will retype it.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-