MonsterGamer World 5? NEW SERVER!! World 6

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

:x DAMN!! Some stupid Vampire beat me that was at level 21 like myself only cause her stats was better!! 376 gold fer crying out loud!! :x
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lost in a February Song

Post by Amoux »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote::x DAMN!! Some stupid Vampire beat me that was at level 21 like myself only cause her stats was better!! 376 gold fer crying out loud!! :x
Hey, I have numerous people from the same clan attacking me! :P
Literature is the one place in any society where, within the secrecy of our own heads, we can hear voices talking about everything in every possible way.

----Salman Rushdie
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I'll try to join this game tomorrow if I can.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I just joined.....and I have no idea what to do....

Fenrir_rising
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Fenrir wrote:I just joined.....and I have no idea what to do....

Fenrir_rising
I'll help you out :grinwiggle: I'll message u on there :howl:  :oo
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote::x DAMN!! Some stupid Vampire beat me that was at level 21 like myself only cause her stats was better!! 376 gold fer crying out loud!! :x
Ow. That's a fair bit of gold. I got careless a couple times and one beat 60 something out of me. But he's only slightly better so I should be able to kick his a** in no time. Bought myself a new big a** sword to help. :D
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lost in a February Song

Post by Amoux »

What does it mean when an opponent has new infront of their name?

Does it mean they are just new to the game?

This annoying wastrel keeps attacking me for some reason; I'm having trouble tracking him down.:P

His name is (New)Blutig :P
Literature is the one place in any society where, within the secrecy of our own heads, we can hear voices talking about everything in every possible way.

----Salman Rushdie
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

I suppose that "new" means that the message about the fight hasn't been opened yet. It marks unread messages just as yellow highlight marks them on this forum. If you click "show" on the right side of the table you'll probably notice that "new" is gone.

And if it's about the vampire - I'll see if I can do anything. I've got only level 4, though.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

YES!!!! I'm at level 24 now an these Vampires are gonna pay!! :eviljester2:
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Kicks their butts, Sabre! I'm not that strong yet. I've been trying to get more gold so I can increase my stats. I'm getting really tired of the level 20 something vampires using me for a punching bag. I lose too much gold that way...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Set wrote:Kicks their butts, Sabre! I'm not that strong yet. I've been trying to get more gold so I can increase my stats. I'm getting really tired of the level 20 something vampires using me for a punching bag. I lose too much gold that way...
You should try using safety fights like I detailed earlier. They can't touch you then. Of course, you have to invest the gold which means losing half if it's only enough to be stashed by buying items (which can be later resold), or by buying a pet if you got enough which can later be returned from it's original price.

It's kinda of weird to get hit by level 30's. I know they're probably using me for a safety fight but still...I go at most five levels below my own for safety fights..
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

god i feel like a noob, I'am only at level six:(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fenrir wrote:god i feel like a noob, I'am only at level six:(
HA!!! Super-uber-goober Noob :lol: :evil:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

White Paw wrote:
Hey speakin of Noobs White Paw, you joined but never play :( We could sure use ur help :(
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Hey speakin of Noobs White Paw, you joined but never play :( We could sure use ur help :(
yeah ive been meaning to i just never get around to it. i need to get up with you and see when your on. you can show me the ropes and stuffs. YO :lol: :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Set wrote:Kicks their butts, Sabre! I'm not that strong yet. I've been trying to get more gold so I can increase my stats. I'm getting really tired of the level 20 something vampires using me for a punching bag. I lose too much gold that way...
Hey like I said Set, the clan is there to help so don't hesisate to ask for some :wink:
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

I do have one question. Should I buy a sentinel and train it now, or should I wait and just use the gold to improve my stats? I'm not sure how much those "pets" factor in to winning or losing fights.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Set wrote:I do have one question. Should I buy a sentinel and train it now, or should I wait and just use the gold to improve my stats? I'm not sure how much those "pets" factor in to winning or losing fights.
I'd wait. They have their own stats which also get progressively more expensive. I find it better to wait until later and get a high-end sentinel. This means they have good stats from the get-go, and upgrades to those stats are cheap, whereas a newbie sentinel by this time would be almost prohibitively expensive.

I generally just go for stats, equipment and sentinels can wait. The hideout gets some gold if I feel like having a fancier house or there's nothing I could otherwise use it for.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Set wrote:I do have one question. Should I buy a sentinel and train it now, or should I wait and just use the gold to improve my stats? I'm not sure how much those "pets" factor in to winning or losing fights.
The way it's set up now though, you keep your experince from you last sentinial, which is awesome!! You don't lose all that you paid for, so yeah get one now!! Once you do have enough for an stronger one, just dismiss that one an get the gold back you paid for it towards getting a better one!! I love the new setup :Jester3:
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:
The way it's set up now though, you keep your experince from you last sentinial, which is awesome!! You don't lose all that you paid for, so yeah get one now!! Once you do have enough for an stronger one, just dismiss that one an get the gold back you paid for it towards getting a better one!! I love the new setup :Jester3:
Oh, they changed it?

Nifty. Maybe I'll get one sooner than planned.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

NEW SERVER UP!! MONSTERGAME WORLD 6

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114000264

CLICK THE LINK AN LETS GET A HEAD START ON THESE VAMPIRES!!! :eviljester2:
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

that is a good idea Joker :D i made an Head Start at Server 16 too...that helps a lot...KICK THE VAMPIRES for me too please :lol: Good Luck to you all.....
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

What does it mean when the server has changed? The message is on my page but I'm a bit confused?
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Oh, why not?

Guess which name I used. :grinp:
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:o oooh, cool!! but a new server aldeady? wow!! thay must have a bunch of players. sever5 just started a few months ago.

okay I'll join server 6 aswell. and well I thank you guys know what my name is gonna be.....nagowteena. :D
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z