Are these people serious?

The place for anything at all...
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Online sometimes...

Post by Razo wolf »

http://gprime.net/video.php/baggyclothes

probably the same kind of people that made this....rediculus making the simple things seem really bad
Shift_
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Razo wolf wrote:http://gprime.net/video.php/baggyclothes

probably the same kind of people that made this....rediculus making the simple things seem really bad
The way he's just standing there is why he's able to conceal so many weapons.

One cannot walk with a rifle down their pants leg....and having that many guns would make noise, fall through his pants legs etc. 'Tis silly. At least the fundamentalists believe in what they're saying - this thing's just outright deceptive and unrealistic.

Some of those smaller guns could easily be hidden in a shoe - uniform/dress codes or not.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Eh..people are sooooo weird..Half of them prollie watch that stuff they preach about, or their kids rather :P
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Razo wolf wrote:http://gprime.net/video.php/baggyclothes

That's different. It's a staged propaganda video purposely bending the truth in order to convince nonbelievers to adopt a common religious policy. The facts are all fake, but they are actually trying to imply that they have facts to support it.

With the whole thing with the Yugioh cards, they have absolutely nothing to back up their argument -- all they do is condemn it over and over again.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Yeah, Id much rather everybody wear skater pants that hide absolutly nothing...including their underwear. *rolls eyes*
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
In_Cruce_Salus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by In_Cruce_Salus »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Eh..people are sooooo weird..Half of them prollie watch that stuff they preach about, or their kids rather :P
I feel sorry for their kids! I mean, my parents are of the crazed Religious Right variety, but this Uncle Whatever and Aunt Faith put even them to shame!
Initial Here: ___
Here: ___
And Here: ___

Sign on the dotted line: .................................