Your favorite CANCELED TV show

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Faolan Bloodtooth wrote:Here's Mine!
Megaman
And i don't mean the Captain N version either, there was an ACTUAL Megaman show... I saw 2 episodes (The Mummyman and Lightman episodes i think) Man i miss that show, it had Rush and everything!
There were a few actually...but only that one was shown Outside of Japan, (I think). I actually liked that show too. It wasn't great...but it wasn't bad either.

Oh...and Gargoyles ROCKED...one of my favorite cartoons ever for sure. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
twirrlacurl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by twirrlacurl »

I liked Clone High until it dissappeared. And I used to watch this show on MTV all the time called Undressed (i think) Bring that back, i liked that!
Meet me on the tee, it's going down. Meet me on the green it's going down. Anywhere you meet me guaranteed its going down.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Avareis wrote:You know the one...It's about this kid that has a bipolar disorder and plays cards with a magic theme to them. There is the actual game itself, but the show is pointless. Yoogiyoo or something like that.(I know I spelled it wrong, intentionally) They play "Monster Reborn" card every time and everyone wonders why the kid wins. I don't get it! They're playing cards! It's just a game and everyone gasps and give reactions. Relax! It isn't the end of the world when the opponent pulls out a dragon card. Ahhh!
Well, the tournament grand prizes can go up into the millions, but later on. . . Yeah, later on, the world could end. In the anime, the card game is based off of an Egyptian ritualistic dueling method, only they used actual monsters, so instead of a card game it was more like Pokemon from hell.

After countless Thursday nights listening to my mother in the next room proclaim at the top of her lungs once every five minutes that this is the dumbest program she's ever seen in her life, I'm really starting to miss sitcoms like Friends, Frasier, Seinfeld -- you know, the shows where you had to actually pay attention in order to know why it's funny. What happened? Suddenly even That 70s show looks intelligent by comparison. :P

Father of the Pride is still my favorite canceled show of all time though. That was a truly sad day indeed.
chubhound
Legendary
Legendary

Post by chubhound »

Just remembered about "The Book of Daniel", and "The Burning Zone". Glad that they're finally showing Burning Zone reruns now. I dug the heck outta that show.
Life is too serious to be taken too seriously
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

I think my favourite one, used to be skeleton warriors. :)
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Since this topic refuses to die...

What happened to Invasion? Did they cancel that one too? I want to know what happens, damn it! Bring back the freaky water critters!