Does Anybody Really Believe This Stuff about Disney Film?

The place for anything at all...
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Does Anybody Really Believe This Stuff about Disney Film?

Post by Templar »

I think this is total conspiracy BS, like that subliminal Led Zepplin stuff. Heh, but what do you guys say? See what ya make of this. Just bizarre....
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

:| funny
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

bastard.... :lol:
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

Yeah he is. It's easy ta see that those pics of nude women were put in their with photoshop...
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

*shock and heart attack*

That's insane. Photoshopped much!
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

actualy the thing from lion king was supposed to read SFX for special effects.....sadly the screwed up :(
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Templar wrote:Yeah he is. It's easy ta see that those pics of nude women were put in their with photoshop...
No, actually that was true. That's some Tyler Durden stuff right there.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Meh...I seen this before too..I am sooo used to screamers now..Yeah anyways on the subject the word sex was in the sand, despite people trying to make it seem like it was SFX..BS..It's clearly seen..an yea the naked lady in the window? Yep thats there too..I got the original copy an it's there..Sick bastards.. :x
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

whats with thescreaming crap?
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

:roll: :lol:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

The thing about The Lion King can be looked at here. Looks like SFX to me. The bottom part of the E isn't there, although it looks like it is at first. Looking at it closely, though, it seems that it only seems that way from the slanting sand extending off of the main line.

But really, I don't see what the fuss is about either way. Who's going to know what's there if they aren't told it's there (and hell, is a little kid going to know what sex is, anyway? And if they already do, what's the big deal THEN?)? I understand the one with The Rescuers a bit, but even then it's only in two frames. This s*** pisses me off more.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

The word "SEX" you can only see if that's exactly what you're looking for.

The image in the window, as stated, was confirmed and most likely the result of tampering.

Aladdin actually says "Good kitty, take off and go."

And I knew it was going to be another one of those retarded screamer movies when the caption said "turn up the volume." It was funny the first time, but after watching a million copycats, now it's just retarded.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

My sister told me that in the Little Mermaid if you pause it or put it in slow motion at just the right scene at the wedding...the priest has no pants. :lol: I dont have the movie so Ive never tried it myself.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

MoonKit wrote:My sister told me that in the Little Mermaid if you pause it or put it in slow motion at just the right scene at the wedding...the priest has no pants. :lol: I dont have the movie so Ive never tried it myself.
Actually, he's supposed to be getting a boner (god, I'm eloquent), but it's actually just his knee. Some enraged mother tried to sue Disney over it, though. Stupid woman. It's at the link I posted. This is my favorite quote from her:
The depiction of this 'event' is visible at regular speed on the home video, but is even more noticeable when viewed in slow motion or frame-by-frame.
At the point where you're viewing it in frame-by-frame, you're a little too interested. Besides, who's watching the movie in frame-by-frame?

In terms of inappropriate Little Mermaid stuff, the phallic image on the cover is probably the funniest, since it was an accident.
-Jack Handey
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Templar wrote:Yeah he is. It's easy ta see that those pics of nude women were put in their with photoshop...
A few years back I remember this news cast that was telling parents not to let their children watch the movie. That there was adult material in it..Now this was YEARS ago, like when I was in my early teens. I had the movie then so I know for a fact it was not just put there :|
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

Not for one minute, Paranoid Conspiracy.
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I had an acquaintance who, along with a group of friends, staged a mock terrorist attack at DIsneyland. He was a rather overbearing anarchista who bought into the "cabal of evil secret tunnels connecting every ride and attraction" conspiracy theory and also thought they were making too much money, so they "needed" to have a little shakeup so everyone would come out of their "consumer trance" and "see it for the money-making bullshit operation it is" (his words).

(There are connecting tunnels but it's for logistical support. And anyone who knows anything about Disney or knows anyone who works there knows about them, so they're not secret, either.)

Anyway, he and his friends stormed the Matterhorn with toy submachine guns and climbed the mountain. Then he had the temerity to complain when they sicced security guards with REAL GUNS on them and took them to jail.

Arrogant doof.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

ravaged_warrior wrote:In terms of inappropriate Little Mermaid stuff, the phallic image on the cover is probably the funniest, since it was an accident.
:lol: I have the video with that cover. You'll never see it again because of that, but I'll scan it for you guys if you'd like to see what the fuss is about.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Set wrote:
ravaged_warrior wrote:In terms of inappropriate Little Mermaid stuff, the phallic image on the cover is probably the funniest, since it was an accident.
:lol: I have the video with that cover. You'll never see it again because of that, but I'll scan it for you guys if you'd like to see what the fuss is about.
No need, it's right here. Good ol' Snopes put in a nice big closeup.
-Jack Handey
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

hah! you bastard >.> sent a shiver up my spine, nothing more XD
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Z wrote:lol, who the hell is gunna believe that that really was an accident. puh-leeeeeeze. nobody accidently draws a penis, at least not without noticing SOON AFTER. specially not a GUY.
its right in the friggin middle of the castle too. like, centered. well... thats what happens when u do s*** a 4 in the morning.... maybe... tch. w/e
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I don't get why there'd be objection to this in any case...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Thats a bit hard to believe that was an accident. Like Z said, that should have been noticed soon after, but, he was rushed and you would be surprise of what you dont notice when being rushed.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image