Batman vs Predator

The place for anything at all...
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

Wow that was a sweet video who ever made it.
Props on the find V.
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Yes, it was posted before, but no bad karma for posting it again. It's a very well done short. It cost nearly $200k to make, and was directed by the special effects director of the early Alien and Predator movies. I have the DVD, and the "In the making..." is on it. I found it online before, so give it a google. It's very interesting.

He did better at a movie adaptation of the Joker than anyone else in my opinion. In fact, rumor has it that the said director was confronted about helping with the new upcoming Batman movie that features the Joker, specifically for recreating that character. It would be nice if that's true.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

My friend is going to love this, he loves Predator. I just let me borrowed predator concrete jungle and hes friend just let him have Alien vs Predator for PC today(which I'll copy) :D

Nice find though.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Preditor definately 8) :D
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Yeah..Is good innit?
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

White Paw wrote:Preditor definately 8) :D
Batman! :grinp:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

Post by John Wolf »

It just gets Stranger and Cooler... :D

:o
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

hm, batmans not my most favorite character, and when you get down to it all, predator would win anyday, unless it was injured

then it would atleast put up a fight
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

I'm still rootin' fer Joker. They don't show his death, ya know.......
Z wrote:
Kaebora wrote:He did better at a movie adaptation of the Joker than anyone else in my opinion. In fact, rumor has it that the said director was confronted about helping with the new upcoming Batman movie that features the Joker, specifically for recreating that character. It would be nice if that's true.
o man that would be great if it was true, i agree thats one of the best movie jokers ever
Hells yeah!
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Templar wrote:I'm still rootin' fer Joker. They don't show his death, ya know.......
Z wrote:
Kaebora wrote:He did better at a movie adaptation of the Joker than anyone else in my opinion. In fact, rumor has it that the said director was confronted about helping with the new upcoming Batman movie that features the Joker, specifically for recreating that character. It would be nice if that's true.
o man that would be great if it was true, i agree thats one of the best movie jokers ever
Hells yeah!
My Favorite Joker is actually Mark Hamills interpretation. Sure, you only heard his voice...but when I imagine the voice of the Joker and his trademark laugh, I imagine Mr. Hamills voice.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

Vuldari wrote:
Templar wrote:I'm still rootin' fer Joker. They don't show his death, ya know.......
Z wrote:
Hells yeah!
My Favorite Joker is actually Mark Hamills interpretation. Sure, you only heard his voice...but when I imagine the voice of the Joker and his trademark laugh, I imagine Mr. Hamills voice.
Likewise. I don't think any actor can beat Mark's Joker. He had some of the quirky comical elements of the retro Clown Prince, but still stayed true to the dark, homicidal character of the original an' modern Joker. I have yet ta see how Heath Ledger's gonna do...
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

So therefore...

Sandy Collora's Joker + Mark Hamill's voice = Best Joker Ever
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

hEeeeeeeeeee!! Awesome!! I love the Predator :eviljester: New Joker= TOTAL OWNAGE!!! :Jester3:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

haha that's sweeet!! I hope they keep the mouth slit thing goin there :Jester3: