What animal would you like to be?

The place for anything at all...
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Set wrote:I never could answer that question. I've been a shapeshifter for so long, I can't make up my mind and settle on just one thing. Though, at the moment...

Demon. Just so I can mess with the monks.
Shape shifting can satisfy some needs to 'experience other forms' but there is no substitute for physical shape shifting. I frequently shift into various (Not physical shape shifting of course) forms, depends what I feel like on the day.

And god no there is no way I can settle on one thing either! And I'd have to be able to shift at will, and back again. I could never live as another animal. Although I'd like a long, prehensile monkey tail please. Because imagine the stuff I could pull off! :lol: :lol: Only humans can play guitar effectively.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

1. Wolf
2. Jackal
3. Fox
4. Eagle
5. Dog.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Doberman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian

Post by Doberman »

Wolf

Doberman Pinscher

Cheetah
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

im i kinda wanna say wolf, fox, or some other canine animal, buuuuuuuuuut..............

if you were the animal, you'd be too primitive of mind to appreciate anything. I'm very happy to be human, and would trade it for almost nothing.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
twirrlacurl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by twirrlacurl »

1. Horse - the're so muscle-bound and powerful and graceful at the same time.

2. Wolf - Just to see what it would be like running full out with 100,000,000 scents in the air.

3. Some kind of Whale or Shark- I love the water and wish i could hold my breathe forever.
Meet me on the tee, it's going down. Meet me on the green it's going down. Anywhere you meet me guaranteed its going down.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Timber-WoIf wrote:im i kinda wanna say wolf, fox, or some other canine animal, buuuuuuuuuut..............

if you were the animal, you'd be too primitive of mind to appreciate anything. I'm very happy to be human, and would trade it for almost nothing.
I think he meant...if you could turn into an animal at will and still retain your human instincts. You'd be human most of the time, but you could choose to say "I want to be this animal today and what animal would that be".

:D

Make it easier? I know what you mean...animals just cant play guitar.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Indeed...the way I interpreted the concept was, if I...the person that I am now, with all my memories, personality and intelligence...could tomorrow live my life in The Body of another animal, with all of my personality and intelligence retained, which would I choose to try?

I do not wish I was BORN something else either. If I had been BORN a Fox, then I would have never met the people I grew up with, never learned the things that I have learned, and would not be MYSELF...I would be an animal with an entirely different personality. That is not what I would have wanted. If I had been BORN in my form of choice...I wouldn't really be able to appreciate it as much. You can't really appreciate a thing until you know what it is like NOT to have it.

This concept FASCINATES me, to wonder:

'If you could take everything that you are and everything that you know, and then get the opportunity to apply that towards appreciating the simple pleasures, and exiting challenges that a feral beast would only take for granted and/or take advantage of the opportunity to see and experience the world from a perspective, and in a way that you NEVER could if you remained trapped within the physical body of a Human...

...what form would you choose to do it with?
'

Timber-WoIf...think about the question from THAT perspective and then try to answer it again.

(...I admit, though, that the experience would likely help me to better appreciate the good things I have in the Human body I already possess, like my upright posture, my dexterous hands, and detailed, color-vibrant vision, after having to try to get by without them in a quadrupedal form lacking opposable thumbs.)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Mmmm...As long as I could change back into a human at some point (I wouldn't like being an animal forever) I'd chose wolf! Let's face it: beautiful fur, increadable endurence, sensitive nose, four paws! Everything about the wolf facinates me to the point just short of obsession!
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

and why? I mean, its simple enough
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

jeez :roll:
geuss thats what i get for not reading the whole question. *remembers math teachers*

weeeeeeeeeel

wolf, mabye fox... um... yea.... thats about it.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Kirk Hammett wrote:...animals just cant play guitar.
They cant get the top off of a Beer Bottle either !!:lol:

I think other than wolf(obviously) I'd love to be an Eagle or Hawk or something similar. To be able to soar over the earth and still have crystal clear vision....Awesome
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

duckbill platypus, of course.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

lupine wrote:
Kirk Hammett wrote:...animals just cant play guitar.
They cant get the top off of a Beer Bottle either !!:lol:

I think other than wolf(obviously) I'd love to be an Eagle or Hawk or something similar. To be able to soar over the earth and still have crystal clear vision....Awesome
What, not a sheep?? :o Hahaha!

I'd cry if I couldn't drink. One day I will share the drunken photos of me and Andy from last night. One day. I drew red lines on my face and wore a cowboy hat... we were pretending to be Stevie Ray Vaughn...(Not that red lines has anything to do with him!)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

lupine wrote:They cant get the top off of a Beer Bottle either !!:lol:
You underestimate them. A hook-beaked bird (think parrot) could do that without much problem. I've seen various animals get into many things you wouldn't think they'd be able to. A beer bottle is nothing.