pointless talking

Here you will find forum type games to play.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

lupine wrote:I think you should look at the guy on the right to see the embodiment of what is Bad about your country....Image :lol:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! politics can kiss my a** :lol:
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Short Tail wrote:Has anyone else read how Paris Hilton has started a petition saying she should not go to jail.

"The 26-year-old party girl - who is facing 45 days behind bars after being caught behind the wheel despite being banned for drinking driving - is backing an online petition set up by supporters saying she should not be jailed because she "provides beauty and excitement to our otherwise mundane lives".

......... :roflmao:
Beauty and excitement? She's nothing more than an hideous stuck up b**** (further proven by that comment), who the hell is gonna sign it? Furthermore, what excitement? Getting her dumb a** sent to jail is about the most exciting thing she's done. She's so damn ugly that even watching her leaked sex tape is more likely to bring nausea than excitement. Beyond that her life is just boring. She thinks her life is exciting because she's rich? I've seen her show (against my will, I wanted to watch something else and was too lazy to leave the room), and not even putting her in some "wacky situations lawlz!" makes it interesting.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Short Tail wrote:Has anyone else read how Paris Hilton has started a petition saying she should not go to jail.

"The 26-year-old party girl - who is facing 45 days behind bars after being caught behind the wheel despite being banned for drinking driving - is backing an online petition set up by supporters saying she should not be jailed because she "provides beauty and excitement to our otherwise mundane lives".

......... :roflmao:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! are you kidding me? just serve your time, its not that long! :lol:
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Five.
Last edited by ravaged_warrior on Sat May 12, 2007 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Hell, no I did not want four pancakes i wanted five!!!

pay attention! :lol:

You might miss something....

Celler Door
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Fenrir wrote:pay attention! :lol:

You might miss something....

Celler Door
Twenty-eight days. Six hours. Forty-two minutes. Twelve seconds. That... Is when the world will end.
-Jack Handey
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I love that movie! :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Fenrir wrote:I love that movie! :lol:
I bought the Director's Cut recently, I love that movie, too. Kind of wish they had still kept the scene where Donnie has the outburst at Watership Down out. It didn't seem to add anything like the other added scenes did, and really just made him seem like a dick. Still, the rest of it actually made the movie better (except the explanation, I've heard it before but I prefer my version, but it's not my movie so if Kelly wants to have it interpreted a certain way that's his choice), so I'm happy.
-Jack Handey
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Haha... Weird Al.
-Jack Handey
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

:D :P :howl:  :oo

I subscribed to the Wolfman comic! I found out the local comic store only got one comic free (Archie...to the confusion of the people who own the store) and he said I could still buy the Director's cut and number two was out soon, so I just subscribed.

Am very happy!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Four.
Last edited by ravaged_warrior on Sat May 12, 2007 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jack Handey
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

ravaged_warrior wrote:Haha... Weird Al.
I listen to his music...
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Random song lyrics

Post by Set »

Hey you, hey you
Finally you get it
The world aint fair
Eat you if you let it
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Three.
Last edited by ravaged_warrior on Sat May 12, 2007 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jack Handey
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Superman is a Dick.

Just found this site (Superdickery.com). It's hilarious.

And yes. Those are real.
-Jack Handey
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: Superman is a Dick.

Post by Aki »

ravaged_warrior wrote:

And yes. Those are real.
Ah...Superdickery. Love that site.

Comics were f*** up back in the day. Especially the propaganda ones.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Re: Superman is a Dick.

Post by *nagowteena* »

ravaged_warrior wrote:Image

And yes. Those are real.

:o I hate you... :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

And yes. Those are real.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Im a Superman fan...but boy those are funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Where do you think they got the idea for these from? I've only heard "foot paws" used by one group of people...

http://www.footpaws.com/
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Superman is also an idiot.

I love Luthor's line.
-Jack Handey
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

I do not know why but so far I realy think the part about the machine that sees into the future with young batman and young superman was really funny...The third thing the commentor says it would be better used for.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Doberman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian

Post by Doberman »

You know, I'm really tired of people claiming to be REAL physical shifting werewolves.

The stuff this person talks about is just completely absurd!

http://www.freewebs.com/lunardemon/index.htm

Click on the werewolf link in the left had box, then, if you want to here something really funny, click on the chosen ones link a few links above it.

There's a guest book and so far, only too people have bashed her.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Doberman wrote:You know, I'm really tired of people claiming to be REAL physical shifting werewolves.

The stuff this person talks about is just completely absurd!

http://www.freewebs.com/lunardemon/index.htm

Click on the werewolf link in the left had box, then, if you want to here something really funny, click on the chosen ones link a few links above it.

There's a guest book and so far, only too people have bashed her.
Haha, oh wow...

What a load of BS. It's like some bad dimestore novel.
:lol:
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

cumulusprotagonist wrote:I do not know why but so far I realy think the part about the machine that sees into the future with young batman and young superman was really funny...The third thing the commentor says it would be better used for.
I considered posting that one, but since I had decided against putting in the commentary, it wouldn't really be obvious as to why Superman was being a dick there unless you really put in some thought.

Oh... And sorry, Z, but I've got to.

(Source)

"Chortle at Joker's Boner!"
-Jack Handey
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Two.
-Jack Handey