DarkShadow wrote:
MoonKit wrote:
Lukas wrote:
DarkShadow wrote:the human race just needs to be wiped out
then say good bye to yourself
Itd be worth it. :P
here here :P I wouldnt really mind anyways
yeah same here..I wouldn't mind..Anything else to say Lukas? :P

EDIT. I decided to add a rant of my own..I wish I could be where there are Howls..I LOVE howling..I would do it everyday if I could, but I live right in the middle of a city, surrounded by houses..A police station right do the street..Get my drift? :P Hell I'd come join yuh Vrikastama if I could..Seriuosly they need a please where everyone could get to pretty easy for a howl..That would be such fun :(
nope... thats all i got to say about that 8)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Rant Thread..

So today I finally realize..I been wasting my time on here..All it took was one more thing to get it in my head that I need to stop doing for other..No more..I'm not going to keep dishing out art to any one or anybody if I am going to have to be called names by someone who only just joined the pack..What right do they have? What kind of idiot would stay here any longer trying to draw for folks who don't fully appreciate it..I got a life an I should try to live it instead of trying to make everyone else happy..I'm sorry to anyone who didn't do anything, but once someone hurts me everyone gets it..So no more art, or anything from me..Why I didn't learn this long ago..I could shoot myself in the head right now.. :(

I'll be at the WereWolf Cafe more so now, where people seemingly understand me better..Hopefully... :(
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :o

hey go ahead and cool off for a while. But dont even think like that. The Pack sticks to its name, we work together as a team. Joker, that thread was nothing to take serously about. I dont understand why you got so upset about that. I mean I was just disagreeing with you thats all. You said it yourself why cant you have your oppinions. Well Im asking you that now "Why cant I say my oppinion?" Why does every oppinion I make have to upset you or anyone esle?" Why do you Im a jerk?"

Joker "We are people, we talk about things wether we disagree or not." I disagree sometimes with my best freind Rolando. And we'll sit and talk about this issue at hand untill one of us proves their point or one gets tired. I saw that the same way when you were mad at that one guy for stating that "Werewolves dont have tails". I was like "Hey Joker now cmon now" and you asked "why dont you have tails on your werewolves?". Ofcourse your going to get an answer like that.

You can stop doing commissions if you want to but just calm down and put this whole thing behind us, and move on with our lives. Hey its members like you that keeps me on this forum and if I didnt care about you I wouldnt be writing this down. And that what surprises me about this forum, people make posts like this one I am making because they care for that someone, people like you, astonishes me. Before I came here I didnt believe there were people like you Joker who would do things for someone they have never met. I told my friends about you and said that I trust you. I wish I can give you things like you did with me, but Im not so independent, I dont have a car, I didnt have money, I cant have my parents to take me places for friends on the internet which angars me, Im really restricted. I may not understand you as good as some people on here or people in werewolf cafe, hey I dont understand my Mom half the time, you think I would understand a women in general? but atleast I care for you. :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ok where is this thread....I do not stand it when people I consider my friends are picked on who is it and I will verbaly kick the crap out of him. :x

AND IT WAS A NOOB?! oh I haven't had the chance to bash one in FOREVER!!!! He will get his come upons and then some! 8)

Just point the way joker
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Fenrir wrote:Ok where is this thread....I do not stand it when people I consider my friends are picked on who is it and I will verbaly kick the crap out of him. :x

AND IT WAS A NOOB?! oh I haven't had the chance to bash one in FOREVER!!!! He will get his come upons and then some! 8)

Just point the way joker
It's in the General section, about the "werewolf expert". Doberman told Joker that Joker's response to Shadow Wulf was ignorant.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Well now I'll have to look into that
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Rant Thread..

So today I finally realize..I been wasting my time on here..All it took was one more thing to get it in my head that I need to stop doing for other..No more..I'm not going to keep dishing out art to any one or anybody if I am going to have to be called names by someone who only just joined the pack..What right do they have? What kind of idiot would stay here any longer trying to draw for folks who don't fully appreciate it..I got a life an I should try to live it instead of trying to make everyone else happy..I'm sorry to anyone who didn't do anything, but once someone hurts me everyone gets it..So no more art, or anything from me..Why I didn't learn this long ago..I could shoot myself in the head right now.. :(

I'll be at the WereWolf Cafe more so now, where people seemingly understand me better..Hopefully... :(
no way! a noob? wtf? Joker, please don't leave :( I care about you, and that noob will get their bashing. As Shadow had said, you can stop doing gifts, but please don't leave. :( I haven't been here long myself, but I can see that you are a core member, and that everyone will miss you a lot
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Rant Thread..

Doberman is obviously childish. Pay no heed. I did post my own opinion on there too by the way. It's as non confrontational as I could get it.

I've also had crap on this board from people, I left for a while. I was so scared, because I'm a wuss, (I remember Set telling me how jumpy I am when I sent fifty apologies to people when I didn't know what a furry was so nobody would bite me.) I'm obviously not a kid or a teenager, but I've still retained the jumpiness from when I was younger, and unfortunately that is just me.

Anyway a tangent sorry...maybe you should take a break. I did. It'd be sad to see you take one though.

As for being used, I get used every day. Because I'm also too generous. I'm sick of it. I know how you feel. People never pay much attention to me. But, I don't really mind. Perhaps I am just a little used to this. A lot of stuff I do gets ignored (Time and time again). Perhaps you should honestly as you said stop doing art for people who are unkind or dismissive. Frankly I never do art unless they deserve it (And I'm inspired to).

Thing is, we can learn from these experiences. I will learn to be assertive anyway, not sure what your lesson is but it'll come to you. Most people online are a selfish bunch, from what I have learnt. I have learnt to mostly ignore them, and comment only when I feel it is extremely necessary.

Because, Sabre, they are not worth our time. Or anybody's.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Only just read the post .... JOKER!!! Don't go because of some Noobs uneducated and misguided comment. As I have said to you before, this site benefits GREATLY from your presence here, without you it would not feel the same. You have a MASSIVE, positive input here and I think I speak for everyone when I say that you are held in very high regard by us.
Personally, I would miss you greatly. I have a very deep respect for you and would miss your presence here big time. You contribute so much to this place I kind of call 'Home'.

At the end of the day, you will do what you feel is right for you and what you feel will make you happy. We all have to respect your decision.
But please don't let someone who has been here five minutes, drive a fine member of our community away so easily.
That would be a sad loss to us all. :(
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

You can stop doing commissions if you want to but just calm down and put this whole thing behind us, and move on with our lives. Hey its members like you that keeps me on this forum and if I didnt care about you I wouldnt be writing this down. And that what surprises me about this forum, people make posts like this one I am making because they care for that someone, people like you, astonishes me. Before I came here I didnt believe there were people like you Joker who would do things for someone they have never met. I told my friends about you and said that I trust you. I wish I can give you things like you did with me, but Im not so independent, I dont have a car, I didnt have money, I cant have my parents to take me places for friends on the internet which angars me, Im really restricted. I may not understand you as good as some people on here or people in werewolf cafe, hey I dont understand my Mom half the time, you think I would understand a women in general? but atleast I care for you. :(
Well put :) And honestly said too.

I gotta agree with you there.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lost in a February Song

Post by Amoux »

This has already been settled. I suggest you look in her thread in the General Stuff section before you post anymore on the matter.

Its labeled "okies....check out this werewolf expert.
Last edited by Amoux on Thu May 10, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Literature is the one place in any society where, within the secrecy of our own heads, we can hear voices talking about everything in every possible way.

----Salman Rushdie
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Apologies :)

Haven't reported in for a day or two :)

Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Ah its alright Lupine. :D
its just..there was almost a pretty big blow out in that thread earlier, but the apologise have been said and all is well.
If you are going to look at her thread; make sure you read every post. Don't just scim through.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

MMmm Will do. Once again,... sorry :)

vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

:x :x

IMPORTANT

After posting some things that are out of line for me on some boards (Okay, to you they might seem neutral but to me they sounded rude. You tell ME!!),

I decided that due to my odd, rather uncharacteristic bad moodiness of late, I need to rant!!

And my mood? Stress related. I'm not a moody teenager and it's not to do with other hormonal stuff. (Women stuff) so count those out.

Hypothesis: I've been doing assignments 24/7 (Im doing one right now, luckily it's a light one), I've got exams coming up for Uni, I'm working, I'm running the household and paying bills and barely eating because I have no time, and I've become somewhat a mild alcoholic. To make matters worse, the leader of the band I am in has told me I have three weeks to write solos. I don't want to complain about my Uni situation either (As an excuse for not knowing the songs and my own solos properly).

I've bottled these feelings for months. I always remain optimistic as much as possible and don't acknowledge my angry feelings; they express themselves in subconcious ways (Or by playing guitar so much my fingers bleed!). I've never been stressed by this sort of stuff. Generally I have a few drinks, get it done and am happy.

For some reason, I've been very moody of late. I don't know what it is but it seems to be stress related, lack of sleep (My own fault I drink so much) and not eating properly. It's VERY unusual for me to get snappy over being so busy like this.

-Swears-

1) I'm sick of being used by childish personalities both offline and on. I'm so sick of helping and doing things for people. And no thankyou. What is your problem?
2) People on this board are making me very angry.
3) People everywhere are making me want to explode.
4) Most of them are probably not meaning to be rude, but they are irritating me nonetheless.
5) I get ignored all the time. I'm never in anyone's loop.
6) I hate complaining like this. But I'm mad.
7) I'm not angry as much anymore now I've typed this.
8) Oh wait! People who you greet...ask how they are...and a conversation about themselves begins. They don't ask how anybody else is. Where on EARTH...or ANYWHERE, did you learn your manners??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still a little annoyed, but milder now.

But be warned, the bad moods may return. I just need to survive these three weeks. And find out why I am so upset.

I'm not asking for any pity. Just hope you all know why I've been rude if you feel I have been rude. I don't know if anybody really noticed...but I sure as hell did.

-Puffs-

Alright...now...I'm feeling a bit better, here are some cookies. Don't worry, theres no weed or itching powder in them!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Kirk Hammett wrote::x :x

-Swears-

1) I'm sick of being used by childish personalities both offline and on. I'm so sick of helping and doing things for people. And no thankyou. What is your problem?
4) Most of them are probably not meaning to be rude, but they are irritating me nonetheless.
8) Oh wait! People who you greet...ask how they are...and a conversation about themselves begins. They don't ask how anybody else is. Where on EARTH...or ANYWHERE, did you learn your manners??
oh dear :( Kirk, I'm really sorry to hear that people treat you like that. I sincerely hope that things turn your way. That seems like just a random quote with no feelings behind it, but there are feelings there.. And don't feel bad in the slightest for posting this. You deserve to communicate your feelings. -hug-
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Kirk Hammett wrote:
Ditto Kirk..Ditto... :(
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

arg... sometimes... ya know... some people should do the world a favor and shoot themselves in the face. Harsh, but... :|

*** oh, and one day, i'm going to give up being nice and polite and just turn into an asshole, so that i can get some form of personal gratification out of social interaction, rather than just try to smile as all other assoles run around rampant
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

OK... Kirk, Sabre, Timber and anyone else who might be reading... I'm not much of a communicator at the best of times and am as subtle as half a brick, so if I say anything that offends you, can you please let me know? I don't try to be rude, I'm just naturally that way.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

oh dear Kirk, I'm really sorry to hear that people treat you like that. I sincerely hope that things turn your way. That seems like just a random quote with no feelings behind it, but there are feelings there.. And don't feel bad in the slightest for posting this. You deserve to communicate your feelings. -hug-
(Weird, my screen seriously just shrank.)

Don't worry, I appreciate it...Im not sure I really thought anybody would read the rant. People did! And don't you worry, I'll have pissed somebody off, somebody who senses a personal attack. Too bad. Right now I don't care. But I really appreciate you saying that. I'll be right as rain in a few days. Thankyou.
Ditto Kirk..Ditto...
Ive read your rants and know your ditto to be quite true. I've always understood what you meant about being used.
arg... sometimes... ya know... some people should do the world a favor and shoot themselves in the face. Harsh, but...

*** oh, and one day, i'm going to give up being nice and polite and just turn into an asshole, so that i can get some form of personal gratification out of social interaction, rather than just try to smile as all other assoles run around rampant
I tried to smile to everybody. It doesn't work long. I spent my entire life being submissive and friendly and letting people push me in the supermarket while I am trying to do the food shopping, and Ill apologise for them.

In the end you explode. It'll happen. Then, like me, you'll go back to being a doormat. Because it gives you friends.
OK... Kirk, Sabre, Timber and anyone else who might be reading... I'm not much of a communicator at the best of times and am as subtle as half a brick, so if I say anything that offends you, can you please let me know? I don't try to be rude, I'm just naturally that way.
Haha nothing you said (Youve been nothing but kind to people). Trust me, people -know- when they are being pure jackasses. I know when I'm being snappy. Sometimes I delete it. You would NOT believe what I've deleted from this board, I've spent ages trying to strategically write it, then decided that my opinion will NOT be appreciated, and sometimes because it sounds like I'm attacking, or when Im annoyed. I just decide it's not worth it.

Not always. I'm sure some of you are very angry by what I said. But I don't give a horse butt.

I finally snapped after years of rubbish. Im sorry you all got some of it. But believe me, it could have been worse.

The last thing I want is 'for anybody to think Im attention seeking. I get ignored so often on here (I know that is how messageboards go, Im not too concerned by that ;) ) that I did not expect -anybody- to read my rant.

Too late now. Say what you will. :lol:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

its not so much the dicks and the assholes that tick me off, its all the indifferent, gutless sheep that just let the assholes run rampant. Either because they're cowards, or because they dont care. (of course they'll care when they're the ones gettin trampled.) I DONT let anyone push me around, manipulate me, use me as social cannon fodder, etc., and i have a bad habit of engaging assholes when i could just keep going on my merry way. Why i step in for people, i dunno. I keep doing it, the sheep will never learn to suppress the assholes. But, i suppose they never will anyway. At least by stepping in i get a good fight out of it, eh?
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Less of the Bad Mouthing Sheep.. If you don't mind!!! :x

This is one Sheep who rolls over for NOBODY

Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Timber-WoIf wrote:its not so much the dicks and the assholes that tick me off, its all the indifferent, gutless sheep that just let the assholes run rampant. Either because they're cowards, or because they dont care. (of course they'll care when they're the ones gettin trampled.) I DONT let anyone push me around, manipulate me, use me as social cannon fodder, etc., and i have a bad habit of engaging assholes when i could just keep going on my merry way. Why i step in for people, i dunno. I keep doing it, the sheep will never learn to suppress the assholes. But, i suppose they never will anyway. At least by stepping in i get a good fight out of it, eh?
True I guess. I just avoid aggressive people.

Since I tend to have very strong opinions (I mean seriously what vegetarian doesn't?) and because I'm so individual and refuse to follow trends just because none of them suit me (Not because Im trying to start crap...don't you hate emo's for that reason? And the word emo? What IS that? One should be individual because they are actually individual, not because they are jus ttrying to 'defy' trends...if I make sense).

But I don't argue with people and if they start rubbish, I just tell them that is their problem.

But, I think that I am a little bit old to be aggressively defending myself over stupid things like that. Everybody defends themselves but there is a limit, honestly. Kids don't see a limit. Im sure I was a horrid little teenager too :lol:

I guess if you want to engage in fights, make sure you're going to win :lol: :wink: I'm a little girl, despite my leather jacket, and frankly, I'm going to get my head kicked in if I raise my voice haha!
Less of the Bad Mouthing Sheep.. If you don't mind!!!

This is one Sheep who rolls over for NOBODY
-A large hare walks along and pushes lupine over so he rolls-

:?

:lol:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

MEHEHEHEH :roflmao: :lol:

You startin' summat?! :lol: