Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

ooooh...GREAT!!! :jester:
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

So, who has started counting down? anybody?
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Short Tail wrote:So, who has started counting down? anybody?
haha *raises paw* Here here!! :Jester3: btw are you coming Thursday too?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Short Tail wrote:So, who has started counting down? anybody?

I've been counting down since the day I left A-kon 17. :grinp:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

http://www.a-kon.com/bm/Hotel_Travel/a- ... sold.shtml

Looks like the Hotel is over-flowed. Hope everyone is ready!! :o :P
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I keep having some weird dreams about going to Akon. First one was when I got there, I relized I forgot to bring all the stuff I had wanted to bring with me, except my suitcase with clothes. And the con was this strange, crazy maze of booths with stuff for sale (huge a** dealers room) With doorways leading to other sections and ladders going up to another floor; it was imposiable to find any of you guys.
The one I had last night was a lot stranger and more complicated. Something about I had to take these classes in TX for some reason, and it just happened to be in the convention center with Akon starting up soon. The building was massive that was at least 50 floors high. Classes were on a lot of different levels near the top, and Akon was downstairs. My dream went on for a long while with me going to different levels and floors to different, weird classes that I would start and leave randomly. Got weirder when I started going through doors and elevators that brought me to different sections of the world where I had to complete missions. Strange, strange stuff. lol Later I remembered Akon and was looking around for all of you. I wanted to call me mom to bring my stuff to Akon(I didnt have anything at all) But my cellphone needed to be recharged and I had no money. I was looking at a a map of where things were at and saw a duckie sticker where the entrance was at. So I went to the entrance cause thats where ore meeting place would be. ABrownrigg was sitting at a little table, looking kindof old and depressed. We walked around looking for the rest of you. Some people would come up and greet us but I had no idea who any of you were, cause you intoduced yourselves by your real name and then walked off. Someone was dressed up as Teen Wolf. lol. Then I told ABrownrigg I had to back up to the top levels of the building so I could finish school, but I would be back down later. Thats all I remember.
So yeah,
:lol:
Messed up stuff going on in my head :wink:
Just felt like sharing that :D
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Old and depressed???

See, now that's not the kind of thing you let be known to a guy that's 39... the big fourty for me is in six months or so.. so I'm already gearing up for my midlife crisis. :D
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

Silverclaw wrote:I keep having some weird dreams about going to Akon. First one was when I got there, I relized I forgot to bring all the stuff I had wanted to bring with me, except my suitcase with clothes. And the con was this strange, crazy maze of booths with stuff for sale (huge a** dealers room) With doorways leading to other sections and ladders going up to another floor; it was imposiable to find any of you guys.
.... That is actually how I remember it being last year.... just missing some random ninjas and a Master Chief or two....
Just remember on the elevators you have to ride up to go down.
And Tony, if you need any help bringing stuff down to the con, I can help, since I remember where you live :wink:
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

ABrownrigg wrote:Old and depressed???

See, now that's not the kind of thing you let be known to a guy that's 39... the big fourty for me is in six months or so.. so I'm already gearing up for my midlife crisis. :D
LOL
Sorry bout that ABrownrigg :D
It was a dream; lot of things were quite odd, like the night sky and dirt floor that was inside the building in parts for example :wink:

I was surprised about how you looked in my dream; I did see you at Anthrocon just a couple years ago and you looked like you were in your late 20s.
'sides, it was just your eyes that looked old in the dream; you also had this weird hairdoo. :D Sometimes when I dream about meeting famous people, like Tim Burton, they are all old and gray and I'm all surprised at what happened. :lol:

btw:
Happy Midlife Crisis! :party:
:wink:
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

You had a strange dream about A-Kon; of course, it kind of fits, since A-Kon is a lot like having a strange dream. The running up and down stairs and elevators, trying to find classrooms and people... that's pretty on-the-mark.

Big 40 six months away? Have you started looking at Corvettes yet? The Chevy Corvette is the ultimate mid-life crisis symbol. They offer a $5000 factory discount if you're bald--doesn't help you, but I could be eligible in a few years. Granted, the government red-headed spouse rating on the base model is hazardous, the convertible is you'll never hear the end of it, and the Z06 comes with road-side temporary housing.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Scott Gardener wrote:You had a strange dream about A-Kon; of course, it kind of fits, since A-Kon is a lot like having a strange dream. The running up and down stairs and elevators, trying to find classrooms and people... that's pretty on-the-mark.

Big 40 six months away? Have you started looking at Corvettes yet? The Chevy Corvette is the ultimate mid-life crisis symbol. They offer a $5000 factory discount if you're bald--doesn't help you, but I could be eligible in a few years. Granted, the government red-headed spouse rating on the base model is hazardous, the convertible is you'll never hear the end of it, and the Z06 comes with road-side temporary housing.

omg thats rich hehe :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

I had a dream a while back that everyone changed into werewolves at a-kon!! :o Well all the Pack members heh it was pretty kool, well except for Pariah she went Rundi an Z a raptor :Jester3: heh course I don't see such a thing happening..

Geez Scott..you know you got me thinkin ahead too soon ha I'm only 23 an I still haven't even had my first car yet :Jester3:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

heee I knew nobody would respond to that post lol, well I'll be the first to say..Ahem..15 DAYS LEFT!!! :o

:jester:
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I'm gonna make a little countdown timer for A-Kon 19. That's all I have to count down to. :cry: Bah. Oh well. Not going this year will benifit me more financially than I thought possible, so it's not all bad. Eat an extra Pocky for me.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Bad news...I may not be able to make it to a-kon. It depends if I can get more time off from work.

:(
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

:o Oh no! :(
You gotta come Figarou! Just say your sick or something if their going to be pricks about it.
Good luck
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Gah! Not again!?! Please tell me you can make it!
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

It's sad your job isn't understanding an respectful of what you just went through..Regardless of the heavy work load I'm sure you've worked alot of times when you didn't have to so you could help out..I just hope they aren't really that cold an heartless not to let you do this.. :(
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ok...I can go to a-kon. :)

I was able to trade days off with another driver.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I'm so glad!
To be honest, I think it'll be good for you to get out for a while.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

*nods in agreement*Definately a break would be perfect!! :jester: Look forward to seeing you in 13 days now
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Gasp! Sigh of relief.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Scott Gardener wrote:Gasp! Sigh of relief.
Yeah, what he said :D
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

OK, Joker, saw your DeviantArt post, but judging by your post above, you're coming afterall? All these almost not comings are driving me nuts! I want to see you all!
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Scott Gardener wrote:OK, Joker, saw your DeviantArt post, but judging by your post above, you're coming afterall? All these almost not comings are driving me nuts! I want to see you all!
aye..that post was from earlier today..I'm still not sure.. :( She seems to have calmed down..for now.. :P