In the Dead of Night

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire nudges "Cyrus want some before you sleep?" he asks
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

waves his hand pushing the guts away then falls back asleep
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Back off I’ll take you on, Headstrong to take on anyone

Post by wicked_wolf_heart »

Aysel continues to stalk around their resting site, making sure the males eat and sleep so they're well rested.
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Exactly how much I hate you....
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

*falls asleep and starts snoring lightly with his fur covering up his skin only shifting partially*
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire has his fill of the meat and falls asleep halfman, halfwolf beside cyrus. But as he goes off into a deep sleep he notices Aysel guarding the resting grounds. He thinks to himself *we're safe for now*
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

"aysel go to sleep u need the sleep as much as us"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

"Pfft, no. I'll live. Besides, who's gonna watch out for strangers if we're all asleep eh? I think I'll stay awake."
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

"no , even pretty wolves need sleep now go to sleep i'll wake up in a little bit and keep an eye out k" rubs his head with his furred up arm then leans back again "besides we're in the middle of a forest whos gonna both us?"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

"Flattery will get you no where with my Cyrus. I'll stay up until you decide to wake, so go back to sleep. And you'd be suprised whats in these woods.....Now sleep damnit!"

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

"ooh fiesty little wolf i like it oh well night, if u hear something come around that u cant take care of bite my leg or something k" falls back asleep in a blnk of an eye
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel snorted and shook her head, grinning. What a doof..., she thought quietly. Silently, she prowled around the clearing, a slight breeze rustling the leaves.

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

snores lightly then starts digging into the ground with his hind clawed paw as if chasing something. starts talking in his sleep out of nowhere "i'm gonna get ya i'm gonna get ya!"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysels' ears perk when Cyrus speaks in his sleep. He's just having a bad dream. I do it all the time. He'll be alright in a bit, she thought. With a nod, she continued to keep watch.

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire woke up looking at Aysel who is keeping watch. Listening for more humans. "what is going on with my body " he thought while grunting to control himself but it didn't help at all. He tried an internal healing spell and nothing worked at all he need help and lots of it. Seeing how he was only 10 years old he needed and elders help with this problem of his. He let out a howl of pain.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*kicks around more in his sleep as if running faster chasing or running from something as he talks more "leave me alone, stop, leave them alone, LEAVE THEM ALONE!!"
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looks over at Cyrus wondering what he was dreaming
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*sits up sweating and panting* "god dammit i hate that dream. sorry if i kept everyone awake" *stands up and starts to walk off towards the stream nearby as he hears a twig snap close by then stands ready in case of a threat* "who's there?"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

"Its just me. What the hell was that all about?" Aysel said with a quizical look. " I know you can't help talking in your sleep, but damnit, everything within 15 miles of here would've heard you!" She sighed and shook her head. " I'm going to go back on watch while you get yourself situated and back to sleep. You need it more than I do shifter...." With a nod, Aysel turns and trots off, heading back to her little path of a watch circle.

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire walks over to Aysel "We got a problem with the human again but don't worry i will take care of it.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

caring little animal i see, cyrus thought. *splashes water on his face then takes a drink while soaking his tired feet in the cold water*
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire then walked over to Cyrus shifting back into his human form for now and began to bathe in the water
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

"GOD!"Falls back after seeing Gradamire nearly landing in the water then stumbles back on some rocks hitting his head on a nice large round one. "you could've given me a warning sheesh?!" rubs his head lightly wiping blood away then washes his hair and hand off. "besides u just showed up out of nowhere i didnt even smell u come around."
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Sorry bout that i figured you would have heard me coming oh i probably should stop cloaking my scent and i sorry agin for the view Gradamire covers himself with his fur
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*heals his bump then cracks his back taking another drink of water* thanks for that but next time give me a warning before i see u naked.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel chuckles in the bushes and shakes her head at the pair. They are truly special...idiots..., she thought grinning. Aysel turns around again and goes back to her watching while the other two finish their waterworks.