Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

lupine wrote:MEHEHEHEH :roflmao: :lol:

You startin' summat?! :lol:
;)

Im drunk with Andy
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

It could be a whole new sport :D

Drunken Sheep Rolling :lol:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Time for me to borrow this thread for a bit. Oh yes, I can hear the screams of protest already...

I wrote my location the way I did for a reason. I live in a place where you're contantly surrounded by a mob of Christians. A place where you can't walk ten damn feet without running into a church. Somewhere the people living here just can't stop talking. Alright, we get it, you love God. I heard you the first thousand times. Now shut up already!
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Grrrrr! :evil: Why is no one responding to my post on my "Need help creating a universe" thread or even helping me with fleshing my ideas out (Except for Baphnedia, whom I thank even though I din't use his idea)! And why can't WereWolfBoy answer a simple question on my "Request for an avatar" thread!!
XIV
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

My mom called me a pyscho bit** today..Now I don't really mind that since I am Krazy, krazy as a JokerWolf can be, however what pissed me off is that she constantly preaches to me going back to the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah witnesses..the one TRUE religion..Of course all religions say that..Thing is she curses me out an goes into her room an closes the door.I come in a few mins later screaming outloud...She said I was krazy right? :eviljester: I just came into the doorway not at her an boy that really made her mad..She started talkin all kinds of mean sh**..I leave the room laughin an she's still sayin foulness.. So next think I know she's singing or more humming a song that her church sings..I find it so strange she tries to preach to me this truth of her's an she's doing exactly the same..See this all started from her stabbing me in the arse with a fork..OF COURSE I'M GONNA COMPLAIN!! :x Now I'm pyscho? haha this is so tard..she can't even follow the rules she's tryin to tell me to follow. All of her side of the family is like this..Really cold an ready to say something hurtful am I used to cry over it an I don't anymore haha they don't like that..too bad..

Next thing..something that's been bothering me all night..I won't give details..I just feel like I been hurt..I feel like I'm not giving my all..I feel like I am useless an everything I done was useless..I was feeling so stressed over this certain something all night an even now I feel the stress of it still there..Sometimes I feel like a waste of space, like my words an acts aren't good enough, so this is why I feel bad..Am I doing enough or too little? Or maybe way too much? I feel like I've been pieced with the sharpest of blades..Did I deserve this? What do I do now?..All answers I must find myself..Truly getting away from it all..Moving away to be somewhere I can be myself an be happy.. :(
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

She should be acting as a role model to encourage you to join her religion. If all Christians acted that way, it would sure have very little participation. Even Jehovah Witnesses practice the golden rule. As they say... practice what you preach. Personally, I wasn't made a beleiver of Christianity by a swearing raving pastor.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
wolfpriest
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfpriest »

I friggn' hate baby seals! :x

that is all...

Last edited by wolfpriest on Mon May 28, 2007 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[wolfpriest] T.T Save me from her
[cumulusprotagonist] How could I possibly do that/
[wolfpriest] uuh...magical mystical mind bullet?
[Mom] OMG Gary WTF ouch...That better be fruit punch on the floor!
*Visit my blog here: http://wolfpriest.blogspot.com/
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Oh god no! Seal Clubbing is sick.

To Joker: Firstly, your mother's acting like a b****. That was truely uncalled for by her.

Secondly: Joker, I don't know what it is that is bothering you, I can only guess, but I want you to know I think there should be nothing that should make you feel like you're worth nothing. Joker, you are worth a lot. I've never met you in person, but I know a lot of people on the Pack here have, and they all tell me you're a kind, lovable person. You have a great personality, you care for other people.

You almost care for other people too much, Joker. If you're worrying right now because you think you haven't done enough to prove your own personal worth, I'll tell you now that you definitely have. And if this is the case, don't be afraid to take some time to tend to your own needs. Sometimes you just need to take care of yourself and forget about worrying about others.

If someone else did this to you, I am soo, sooo sorry. I'm sure, whatever it is, it really hurts.

I'd recomend you find someone you can talk fully about these problems with. I've tried bottling up my emotions and they just grew, and grew, and grew until, well, I just couldn't take it anymore. But please, if you're feeling worthless, DON'T HURT YOURSELF! And talk to someone, you'll feel a whole lot better, I promise.

If there's no one you can trust in person, there are resources online.

Whatever you're going through, it won't last forever.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

wolfpriest wrote:I friggn' hate baby seals! :x

that is all...

LOL!! :evil:
Doberman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian

Post by Doberman »

White Paw wrote:

that is all...

LOL!! :evil:
1. White Paw, I don't see why you think that picture is so funny. :P
2. Wolf....priest, if your going to post a picture of a seal pup being beaten or about to be beaten, then, you should explain why you dislike them so much.
Otherwise, people are going to get the wrong impression about you or just going to think your weird and sick. So, please explain so that I may understand why you hate them so much.

Oh, and this is a rant thread. Since you didn't rant at all about why you dislike baby seals, then your post really belongs in the "pointless talking" thread, not here. :P
Last edited by Doberman on Mon May 28, 2007 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

outwarddoodles wrote:Oh god no! Seal Clubbing is sick.

To Joker: Firstly, your mother's acting like a b****. That was truely uncalled for by her.

Secondly: Joker, I don't know what it is that is bothering you, I can only guess, but I want you to know I think there should be nothing that should make you feel like you're worth nothing. Joker, you are worth a lot. I've never met you in person, but I know a lot of people on the Pack here have, and they all tell me you're a kind, lovable person. You have a great personality, you care for other people.

You almost care for other people too much, Joker. If you're worrying right now because you think you haven't done enough to prove your own personal worth, I'll tell you now that you definitely have. And if this is the case, don't be afraid to take some time to tend to your own needs. Sometimes you just need to take care of yourself and forget about worrying about others.

If someone else did this to you, I am soo, sooo sorry. I'm sure, whatever it is, it really hurts.

I'd recomend you find someone you can talk fully about these problems with. I've tried bottling up my emotions and they just grew, and grew, and grew until, well, I just couldn't take it anymore. But please, if you're feeling worthless, DON'T HURT YOURSELF! And talk to someone, you'll feel a whole lot better, I promise.

If there's no one you can trust in person, there are resources online.

Whatever you're going through, it won't last forever.
Firstly..Your name is Wolf Priest? Hmm..Killing a baby is sick.. :roll: It's not friggin funny.. :x Anyways..Thanks Deamon Llama an Kaebora :Jester3: Yea she can be..I hate to talk about family like that, but they really can hurt you..I dunno I would think the way I am..My family would be more appreciative..My mom will one sec speak the world of me then curse me out the next..I guess I live for the smiles heh I think things are going to change for the best before the year is up or at least I hope so..Thanks alot for ur concern an sapport :jester:
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Mon May 28, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

that is all...

?? Would you care to elaborate?
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

1. I think Wolf Preist was just joking, not being serious.
2. I don't understand how anyone could actually look in a baby sealws eyes, see it's cute face and then club it to death.
XIV
wolfpriest
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfpriest »

Actualy my entire reason for postin that message was to start more venting :P I could never beat any animal to death only some people!
Doberman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian

Post by Doberman »

wolfpriest wrote:Actualy my entire reason for postin that message was to start more venting :P I could never beat any animal to death only some people!
I don't see how posting a picture of a baby seal will start people venting.
Last edited by Doberman on Tue May 29, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I totally saw the ranting coming.

I just think people were too afraid to chew off Wolf Priest's head before they knew what was up.

Now that I know, I think it's funny.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

It just got me hungry lck
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:x gaaaaaahh!!! I'm just to.... mad to rant. I hate people at the moment. don't ask why, and don't pay any attension to this post, I just needed to get it out to make myself feel better.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

*nagowteena* wrote::x gaaaaaahh!!! I'm just to.... mad to rant. I hate people at the moment. don't ask why, and don't pay any attension to this post, I just needed to get it out to make myself feel better.
Sorry Teena..Your going to have tell us more then that now you know? :wink: What's eatin ya? Well yes humans alone can do that.. :x More rants Teena :P
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Please note that this post has very little to do with the previous posts before it. It is rather broad, and the posts in question served more as a reminder than a cause... There you go, reminding me again, Teena.

The constant antagonizing of human beings on this board annoys me. Clearly, not all of us are like that. You, yourself, are proof, yes? Now, from my own interactions, I'd go as far as to say that MOST people are actually quite good. However, I'd also go as far as to say that another large portion of people (though not quite as large) are quite stupid and uninformed, and choose to go that way. Then, of course, there are the crossovers, which still fit into the previous group, that are just assholes that are stupid. Some people fitting into this group are people in America who apply stereotypes to all people of a country/nationality/race/whatever (the "French people are cowards" thing and comedians who rely on racist jokes like Carlos Mencia are a couple that come to mind immediately), and then of course there's the people who hate Americans because, ironically, the previous type of American has turned into a stereotype. There's others in the "stupid assholes", of course, but those ones come to mind at the moment. Now, the smart assholes... Those guys aren't any fun at all.

Basically, I see no reason why anyone should try to act as if they're somehow excluded from the human race because of a few bad people. I say that the few bad people are the ones that should be excluded. The human race has accomplished some great things, after all.

That post was quite multilayered, if I do say so myself. Damn, I'm deep. :P
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I thought the seal clubbing pic was fnny, if only because i grew up in the 80's and I remember when that whole issue was new. Animal cruelty is a horrible thing, yeah, but you have to take it, like everything, with a sense of humor.
wolfpriest
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfpriest »

I HATE TREES!

Stupid Accidents:

I have lots of em like just a while ago I almost fractured my wrist when I was improving my balance! I was on a tree about a good 12-16 feet up in the air on a small limb. I was use to doing backflips off this tree while sitting on my butt and rolling back! So I finally worked up the nerve to try a back flip, but my stupid I-pod cord got hooked around my knee not allowing me to extend it, then my belt grabbed the friggn' tree branch this caused me to tumble helplessly down...I at least landed on my butt but my wrist took all the impact! I sure do hate trees now!
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

:lol:

Well you shouldn't be doing back flips of a trees. That's what you get for being foolish. :thpt2:
Last edited by Anook on Wed May 30, 2007 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

You missed the point. People are pissed off because they've been deleting FANDOM JOURNALS, and just mass-deleting anything with even one of their list of "bad words" on it regardless of context, including support groups.

I suggest you read the posts in this community, which I happen to be a member of.

Edit: Well, that disappeared fast. Did you even read the article?