How's the weather in your area? How about gas prices?

The place for anything at all...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Here in California, the land where East Coast Liberals go to suck up votes; gasoline is over $3.40 a Gallon. The weather is gloomy-sunny-rainy-foggy-dry (all in 24 hours time). NOTE: this is typical June weather, nearly a month early.
Summer is gonna be a scorcher-betcha'.
And: We've already had several wildfires-one, in Griffith Park, was sufficient to blot out the sun at times with the smoke it generated.
All in all-it's about dull-normal for around here. :P
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Online sometimes...

Post by Razo wolf »

Its around 70 degrees this morning with blue skies and i paid 2.92 for a gallon of diesel yesterday
Shift_
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Like I said in my gas price an weather thread, the gas is crazy priced.. :P http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... 757#156757 <--I'm too lazy to type it out again :Jester3:
The weather has been a little crazy too...
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

warm and sunny, 3.50/gal
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Gas is about $3.13/gal right now :|
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

warm and expensive :P
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Okies the weather is hot an muggy..The gas actually seems to be going down..I seen a 2.89 somewhere while it's still not low enough it's lower..I just hate this damn heat :P
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

After the troops leave Iraq, the gas prices are presumed to drop. It wont be as low as before, but still perhaps around $2.25. I'm not sure if this prediction is accurate or not. Why should gas companies give up the high price per barrel? They'll leave some extra cost tagged on there for extra profit I'm sure.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Kaebora wrote:After the troops leave Iraq, the gas prices are presumed to drop. It wont be as low as before, but still perhaps around $2.25. I'm not sure if this prediction is accurate or not. Why should gas companies give up the high price per barrel? They'll leave some extra cost tagged on there for extra profit I'm sure.
If it weren't for the troops in Iraq, we'd probably have the money to invest in creating alterative energy sources that are cheeper.

I'm hoping that the return of troops will lead to production of better cars here. Of course, I could be dreaming.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I filled up the car last night and it was $1.60 a litre, that's somewhere round about $1 US and as the US gallon is about 3.75 litres that would make it $3.75 or thereabouts.

Weather... we're having the last gasp of decent weather before winter sets in. Today was almost like an Indian summer... actually got mildly warm (I was working out in the open and was able to go down to one jersey). Hopefully tomorrow will be the same... I've got another 2 or 3 days' field work (and a couple of weeks' office work) to do for a big work project with a 30th June deadline (this is in addition to the work I'm supposed to be doing... grrrrrrr...)
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Dallas, Texas and area: $3.20 for regular, $3.35 and $3.45 for premium, give or take ten cents. We're probably cheaper than a lot of other places in the U.S. because we've got the refineries in spots where I used to live.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

*pokes sky* Hey you, where the hell is the rain?! It's been dry as a damn bone here lately.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

make sure your tires are inflated and you cleaned all the heavy junk outta your trunk to make the car get better gas mileage
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

Here in Liberal-Land; gas is still over $3.50 a gallon, and the weather is cold and wet, with no rain. This is June weather in May; and promises to make it hotter than He-- this summer.
Right now, the sun is shining and the shade temperature (air w/o sun) is 68 degrees F.
The weather is clammy in the A.M. and dry in the P.M.> can you say Housepaint Death?
The only place where it's really warm is in my car-in the Sun.
S.N.A.F.U... :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

Sunny every day, all day! Supposed to be 100+ degrees for the next week.

Cheapest gas here is ~$3.10/gal.
Guy!
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

God today was soooooooooooooooooo Freaking hot..I thought I was going to fry.. :P The gas seems to be going down slightly, but still it's not the best it can be COULD be.. :P
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I want to steal your weather because it is freezing here. I've got a fan heater going full bore and it's barely keeping the study warm. Might be running the woodburner over the weekend.

I want to know when I'm going to get some of that global warming everyone's been promising me...
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

We're getting a cold front coming in off the Gulf of Alaska (thanks!) so nighttime temps are down in the 50s, daytime highs in the low-to-mid seventies. Bluebird skies, and I'm expecting some rain tomorrow when I drive up through Portland to Olympia and the Andalusian Regionals!! :o

Gas prices are...ahh, h'mm...
Haven't tanked up in about a week (Cristobel can go about 420 miles between fillups), but last week it cost $3.60 a gallon. But I passed a SpaceAge station yesterday that had diesel for $2.89.

Hold on, let me check my Gas widget...

Costco has it for $2.97 a gallon.
Pretty much everyone else has it for $2.99/gallon. Including the Chevron down by Market of Choice and Long's Meat Market, think I'll tank up there...Thanks for the point, Apple! :D