The place for anything at all...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

No Doggies for Me...

Post by MoonKit »

Well, I dont know if anybody remembers but I've mentioned getting a dog once or twice (or three thousand times) sometime in the next couple months. But we've changed our minds.

We're going to get two more ferrets and a bigger cage instead. :D

Because honestly, the one ferret we do have needs to go to the vet badly because she may need surgery and its not responsible to spend the money we need for that on a dog who is only going to cause her more stress. Also, realistically, we dont have a yard and it wouldnt be fair to the dog because he or she wouldnt get proper exercise. So we're going to get my ferret some wonderful health care and some friends. We even told her and she licked us! (which ferrets rarely do!) I love my Lola. :love:

I'm only eighteen, I'm not ready for the responsibility of a dog...no matter how cute the breeders dogs are. And Lola does come first! We'll get a dog sometime in the future. *sigh*

So expect pictures of the new babies up soon! (Yes, Yes...I know I just bought rats. Don't worry, they aren't going to be hanging out together.)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Hehe, I love ferrets, honestly they make really good pets and they are very playful. Good Luck on your new pet. Wish I had one. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

y know, IF you still wanted a dog, you should go to the pound and look for a natural Omega. That's what my friend did, and he found the nicest, smartest, and what would soon become THE MOST OBEDIENT DOG i have ever seen. All this dog ever wants, is to show affection and serve her master. And that's because when he stared her in the eyes at the pound, she looked away. He knew then that he'd found a dog that wouldn't even think about misbehaving. Here's a photo.

Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Awwww :D

Sorry to hear you wont be getting a dog, but ferretes are cute too :D I got to play with some in a pet store once; so adorable :) Though I hear their pee has a very strong nasty stink :P
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

bummer bout the not-gettin-a-dog-ness, but that's awesome that you've decided to take care of your ferret so well. an i can't wait to see them pics! i love ferrets!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com