In the name of "art"

The place for anything at all...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I just watched the video on the given link. Painfull to watch indeed, but I have to say that it looked a little bit like a effect in sertain spots... I don't know...

The other link said that the moviemaker claimed that the kitten was very ill, but that doesn't mean it deserved a slow death like that. I'd rather give that kitten a lethal injection if it was as ill as they claimed.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

The charge of killing an animal is just about the same as killing any man walking the face of this big dustball.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Has anyone reported this to the authorities? Let's get the police and the ASPCA on their asses.
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Could just be that the director is blaming it on that 'outside source' just to save his name. Could be he's right, but when I recieve footage of a animal being killed (no matter how nice it was filmed or something) I'm definately not going to publish it because I don't trust it, so thats pretty suspicious to me.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

MattSullivan wrote:I'm very much against animal cruelty of any kind. I cheer when some dumbass cowboy in a rodeo gets stomped by an angry bull.

GO BULLS! Smash the hick!
Me too. I thought I was the only one. :)
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

This is getting filed away in my "People suck" folder. I hope that guy gets eaten by some type of wild beast.
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

I havent logged on lately to see your comments, but I'm glad that people have signed this petition. This needs to end, and it needs to end now
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

DarkShadow wrote:I havent logged on lately to see your comments, but I'm glad that people have signed this petition. This needs to end, and it needs to end now
Absolutely right....i hope that stuff like that is going to become a criminal act and forbidden by law soon....no Animal should suffer cause some damn idiotic fools just want them to.....
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Howcome this sicko doesn't understand that drowning a kitten is like eating a puppy or sodomizing a baby in that it is so wrong that you would go straight to hell for it.
XIV
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkShadow »

Dreamer wrote:Howcome this sicko doesn't understand that drowning a kitten is like eating a puppy or sodomizing a baby in that it is so wrong that you would go straight to hell for it.
:shudder: they dont give a damn about any living thing except themselves. :( :(

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Dreamer wrote:Howcome this sicko doesn't understand that drowning a kitten is like eating a puppy or sodomizing a baby in that it is so wrong that you would go straight to hell for it.
Aside from everything I don't see why there is anything wrong with going to hell. At least you'll be warm. :jester:
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

If I keep getting reminded of the kitten I am going to drink draino... I am already depressed for other reasons like being lonely and being unhappy with myself,,,

(I said "please kill this topic" but I realize that this is selfish of me...so I take it back)
Last edited by cumulusprotagonist on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

I meant just for a day or two...
nevermind...
just ignore me...
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkShadow »

I know how you feel, cumulus, but fullmoonstar's right; if we do kill this, we will forget and that will not help to end this madness

Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

I am sorry Cumulus...that was not meant offensive against you....I understand what you mean and of cause it makes me feel bad too, to think of that...but like i said before...we need to remember, if we want to stop it....
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Cumulus with all due respect. I find myself agreeing with fullmoonstar if we simply kill this topic then it will be forgotten. Although it bothers me too things like this should be remembered and not tossed aside. I urge you if it makes you depressed then you probably should avoid reading this topic. Noone said that you have to click on every topic in the forum. Like I said earlier this is said with all do respect and is not meant to be offensive against you Cumulus merly possibly helpful.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

You should not kill the topic...
You should sticky the topic to the top...
I am sorry if I was being selfish I was just extremely depressed and just looking at the title upset me more...
I watched the video and signed the petition, so just seeing it at the top reminded me of that poor kitten...(just seeing the title).
I am sorry...
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I understand why you would feel that way. I even sent you a PM saying sorry if you thought I snapped at you. I try to be nonhostile, but at this point I may have come off as being hostile and tossing your feelings aside. I do understand feelings of depression and as a nurse I take it seriously and not lightly. I was just merly suggesting that we do not close this topic. Thank you for understanding that Cumulus.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

Sign the petition and make the Hungarian Government feel like they are being threatened by America<<
You get enough Americans to sign the petition and it might make them give in out of such a fear (I doubt a country would go to war for "the right to kill kittens"><)

Other than manipulation however we can not force our way into another countries democratic process...this could cause a world war especially with the events going on in Iraq. Even though justice is on our side...well some people can be selfish and paranoid.

We need to aim for a million "signatures". It would be best if you would provide your real and full name.

... ... ...
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Questions...

Do these petitions ever go through? Meaning, have you ever heard of one actually working?
I haven't
I've signed plently and then I usually hear nothing about it afterwards. Meaning, I don't hear wether it went through/worked or not.
I sign and thats its.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:Sign the petition and make the Hungarian Government feel like they are being threatened by America
Thats sad...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

lupine wrote:They deserve to contract the very worse kind of cancers and suffer a long, lingering death.
This is just another prick without an artistic bone in his body getting a stiffy over the prospect of offending as many people as possible. I don't care how or when he dies, just as long as whoever kills him sets up a camera first. I wonder how he would feel about being tortured and killed in the name of art.
Morkulv wrote:Could just be that the director is blaming it on that 'outside source' just to save his name. Could be he's right, but when I recieve footage of a animal being killed (no matter how nice it was filmed or something) I'm definately not going to publish it because I don't trust it, so thats pretty suspicious to me.
Of course he's lying. If I saw footage on this forum of a drowning kitten, I would remember who posted it. His anonymous friend doesn't exist; he wanted to offend the world and now he's trying to avoid the consequences.

All in the name of art. :roll: Now I know why my worthless sack of an older brother gets all the love. :P
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

Morkulv wrote:
cumulusprotagonist wrote:Sign the petition and make the Hungarian Government feel like they are being threatened by America
Thats sad...
??
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z