The Angry Nintendo Nerd

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

Post by ravaged_warrior »

This is one of my favorite video game-related things and is one of the few people that I've subscribed to on YouTube, but I never see him get talked about on here, which I think is somewhat strange, considering that he's at least somewhat popular (20,022 subscribers). So, I was wondering... Does anyone here watch the Angry Nintendo Nerd?

Just in case you don't know who he is... He is a dude on YouTube that plays old, crappy video games, some known, some not, and does a review on them. Review, however, being a blanket statement, since his reviews tend to lead more away from him explaining the pros and cons of the game in detail, and usually just end up being him pointing out every flaw he finds in a video game, to the point of nitpicking. It sounds like it would be boring, but he's very creative and usually finds a way to be entertaining. Not to mention that his editing is amazing.

I'd link to one of the videos, but due to the swearing, I'm not sure what the policy would be on that, since I know that swearing in general is frowned upon. If you're interested, look him up on YouTube, the author is JameNintendoNerd.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

No results. :roll:

Could you PM me the link if you can?
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

http://cinemassacre.com/Home_page/frameset.html

YOu can find his videos here as well as some of his other stuff.
XIV
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Yep! Great site.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Very funny! HE should convince G4 to take this up as a series (As long as he has total creative control so that G4 doesn't f**k it all up.
XIV