Alien Werewolf

The place for anything at all...
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Alien Werewolf

Post by Rhuen »

A really weird though just hit me, Okay it has to do with my collecting cross over comics.

But here is the thought, the Aliens from the Aliens movies and comics ect... these creatures vary in form based on the host they hatched out of.

So what would happen if a face hugger grabed onto a werewolf?
what would the alien be like that came out of that?
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Hmmmm.....A face hugger happened to grab a dog in Alien 3. The result was an Alien that runs on all fours.

Now..... can a face hugger over power a werewolf? Also....does the long muzzle make it difficult for the face hugger to deposit the egg into the stomach? If you noticed...the face hugger covers the whole mouth and cheeks. Unless the face hugger clings to a werewolf in human form.

Now comes the difficult question.

We know the aliens use acid for blood. So...can the alien get werewolf DNA/virus from the werewolf's stomach acid? A bite from the werewolf passes the so called virus. Not sure about stomach acid.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Well, we do swallow our saliva...but I suspect that what would happen was a dead face-hugger and a dead werewolf.
Why? Two uber-dominant genetic structures fight it out until the host runs out of energy and dies.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

RedEye wrote:Well, we do swallow our saliva...but I suspect that what would happen was a dead face-hugger and a dead werewolf.
Why? Two uber-dominant genetic structures fight it out until the host runs out of energy and dies.
yes....but guess what else saliva does? Not only does it softens the food and makes it easier to swallow...it also neutralizes stomach acid.

I know the face hugger keeps the host alive. The alien busting out is what kills the host.
Less swallowing also means less saliva. Saliva helps neutralize the stomach acid that puts the burn in your esophagus.
Source
http://www.aciphex.com/default.asp?page ... ase&subp=2

I bet the unborn alien doesn't like that.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

RedEye wrote:Well, we do swallow our saliva...but I suspect that what would happen was a dead face-hugger and a dead werewolf.
I think we are forgetting a certain species of aliens here, the predalien, the predalien is outcome of when a face hugger infects a predator. The predator is almost like a werewolf, it has a very loooong life span, its blood could make a human last longer. it also doesnt seem to ever get sick. The predalien is stronger than a predator and an avearge alien, plus the predaliens have the predators dominant features like the mandibles and dreadlocks.

Remember aliens are just parasites, they lay eggs inside you where white bloods cells will not be able to reach and it forms in there until its old enough to bite its way out, now that chestburster adopts the dominant features of the host, so it might be either a runner alien on steroids or an alien with probably a small snout or bigger teeths that can jump and run faster than normal aswell (like the runner). The werewolfs immune system will have no way to fight off the parasite so once it bursts out its toast unless it has regeneration capabilities which the alien might adapt.

And also the whole saliva hurting the alien growing inside the body.....aint gonna happen, the alien is covered with a slime or a mucus that is a base and its skin is a base aswell which nutralized its acid its own acid wont hurt it all and saliva isnt going to do jack to it even as its developing.

Im such a wiz at the alien species, I love them. 8)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
I think we are forgetting a certain species of aliens here, the predalien, the predalien is outcome of when a face hugger infects a predator. The predator is almost like a werewolf, it has a very loooong life span, its blood could make a human last longer. it also doesnt seem to ever get sick. The predalien is stronger than a predator and an avearge alien, plus the predaliens have the predators dominant features like the mandibles and dreadlocks.

Remember aliens are just parasites, they lay eggs inside you where white bloods cells will not be able to reach and it forms in there until its old enough to bite its way out, now that chestburster adopts the dominant features of the host, so it might be either a runner alien on steroids or an alien with probably a small snout or bigger teeths that can jump and run faster than normal aswell (like the runner). The werewolfs immune system will have no way to fight off the parasite so once it bursts out its toast unless it has regeneration capabilities which the alien might adapt.

And also the whole saliva hurting the alien growing inside the body.....aint gonna happen, the alien is covered with a slime or a mucus that is a base and its skin is a base aswell which nutralized its acid its own acid wont hurt it all and saliva isnt going to do jack to it even as its developing.

Freaky though hit me from your post.
What if the Werewolf is the type that only silver can kill it, the chest burster gets some dominant DNA traits, busts out as werewolf alien, but then the werewolf while still cocooned heals up. Not knowing the limitations of the need for food for this regeneration, the werewolf might be screwed if another face hugger or a few after that keep attaching until finnaly its regeneration burns out.
Or better yet the Queen realizes she can get an army from one host and orders the drones to feed the host and keep it alive (Queens have displayed some intellegence along this level).
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Rhuen wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:

Freaky though hit me from your post.
What if the Werewolf is the type that only silver can kill it, the chest burster gets some dominant DNA traits, busts out as werewolf alien, but then the werewolf while still cocooned heals up. Not knowing the limitations of the need for food for this regeneration, the werewolf might be screwed if another face hugger or a few after that keep attaching until finnaly its regeneration burns out.
Or better yet the Queen realizes she can get an army from one host and orders the drones to feed the host and keep it alive (Queens have displayed some intellegence along this level).
Ewww...surviving soemthing bursting out of your chest. You make a good point though.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend