A-kon 18

General convention type stuff.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I'll be on my way in an hour or so. ETA- around 6 pm.
Anybody who wants to call feel free, just leave a message so then I'll know whose number I have on my missed calls.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Z wrote:lol im typin this from my psp at sum pheonix airport, on my way 2 dallas!
Aw. Your only one state away from me then. Dangit I'm so pissed I can't go this year. Well, have an extra bit of fun for me. Let me know if your return trip makes a stop in Albuquerque so I can buy ya a coffee or something.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

GAH! Pack Members by the dozen... calling me on the phone from hotel rooms! :o LOL! Thanks for the calls yall. Next Pack meeting give me a ring if you want. :D
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

:lol: that sounds cool...so they all arrived...i hope they had a nice journey^^
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

o.k....well...... im here in my room now... cause i have no clue where anyone is except short tail... hes down watching the band; which is were i just came from. hanging out with pack members has been fairly unsuccessfull for me for thursday/friday night cause i feel like majior crap from jet lag and something i ate but thts cool. im having fun.

i do wanna say though. im awefull with names and faces but last night (thurs) i was in scotts room with everyone else and i recieved an very awesome drawing from one of the members and i wanted to say thankyou very much. i feel so bad about saying this but i dont rember whom you are but request to know if possible. it was very sweet of you to do the picture and i plan on having it framed.

other than that.... its goin smoth. would like to hang out with some of the members sometime later it wouold be really great.

havin fun though.. woot^^

WP^..^
Last edited by White Paw on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

yay ... i had so much fun. finnaly got over what i had late fri night and saturday i meet up with everyone finnally and had tons of fun.

im actually still here waiting to leave which kinda sucks... im ready to go but my flight doesnt leave till 8:30pm tonight... it really sucks cause check out times is at 12noon and i dont really wanna check out till 5pm cause of my late flight so unfortunately im gonna be charged and extra half day but thats cool.... just means more con time. im hoping to find whomever is left but i think everyone is gone except silverclaw (which btw i would like to thank very much again for the comission) but itll be like locating and needle in an hay stack here even on an sunday. hehe :howl:  :oo

ive learned over the night that going to an "rave" is freaking great but it leaves you dog a** tired in the morn hehe

got some o.k. pics and videos and this con (being my first) has got me seriously excited about goin to Anthrocon :D

well ttyl you guys laters.

havin fun,

WP^..^ :D
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

White Paw

Post by White Paw »

I also would like to thank Pariah again for the wonderful pic she did for me the other night ... if i can im gonna scan them alll and post them .... the Pic. she did for me is beyond cute and such great inspiration behind the pic as well.... damn i wish i could draw :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I had some pics up in this thread. But I decide to take them down cause I'm going to start a new thread.

All I need to do is upload them. :D
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Anytime, WhitePaw. :D
If you get it scanned maybe someday I can get around to digitally coloring it. :lol:
Was nice to meet you, Silverclaw, and Z!
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

well im home now... i sitting here...extreamly sore... i had fun.

wana Thank Fig as well for the figurine he gave me the other day ... its really cool.... ive got it sitting here on my comp. desk now... hehe :D

everybody was really cool to meet...

im whishing i had stayed with you guys thursday night but.... you guys might wana thank me that i didnt hehe :wink: TacoBell is so evil... :P lol
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

PariahPoet wrote:Anytime, WhitePaw. :D
If you get it scanned maybe someday I can get around to digitally coloring it. :lol:
Was nice to meet you, Silverclaw, and Z!
Just let me know your email or if you just want it pm'd and i will do that i plan on scanning all of them anyways and posting them :D
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Cool, cool. E-mail's Pariah_Poet@hotmail.com ^^
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

PariahPoet wrote:Cool, cool. E-mail's Pariah_Poet@hotmail.com ^^

Sweet^^ i will get it to ya as soon as possible... tons of emails and other work to do as well .. :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »