Venting

The place for anything at all...
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

:lol:
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:asum venting thead. i dun really have anuthin to vent about. im pretty unsober right now so i dunno wat im talkin about. not that i ever do. good thing i pretty much memprozed where all the kets are om the kayboard. crap.

wasnt this thread created cuz a me?

ok first i wanna say, fanx. for everythig. and the usual, my life sux. im on probation, my mom tried to kill herself * after tellin me not to kill MYlsef) i {censored} wanna move outta here, cali fickin sux. i dun even have a frekkin drivers license or car. h;ly crap. i listen to music all dat. the headphones thngy makes my ears bleed cuz of how rhey are built, they are built retarded, they wrap atound the back pr ur ear, thus the gravity weights them down and cuts into ur ear, {censored} stupid. i wish everyday was like a con. im so frekain tired of my sedentary life i could bomv myself. ugh {censored}. should i grab another beer> theres onlt one left.

man im so glad no one reads this stupid vent thred. brb tallz. {censored} lub u guyz.

?? :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I must vent, even if is over some petty, stupid thing.

Ok, I ordered an O-Zone CD from Amazon on April 14, its now June 9 and I finally, finally get it. I open it up and the upper right hand corner is scratched and chipped and when I opened the case, the CD wasn't in there securely and it fell out and got scratched!! :x :x
Though it was a tiny scratch, it still ticked me off because I waited for some long to get this. I mean, I only had to order it from Amazon because none of the store's around here carried it anymore. :cry: :cry:

*Sigh*

Sorry for venting over such a petty ordeal.
I was just feeling aggravated, frustrated, and disappointed all at the same time and I just needed to let it out.
Its not good to be impassive; you've got to let your feelings out even if its over something small.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Anook wrote:I must vent, even if is over some petty, stupid thing.

Ok, I ordered an O-Zone CD from Amazon on April 14, its now June 9 and I finally, finally get it. I open it up and the upper right hand corner is scratched and chipped and when I opened the case, the CD wasn't in there securely and it fell out and got scratched!! :x :x
Though it was a tiny scratch, it still ticked me off because I waited for some long to get this. I mean, I only had to order it from Amazon because none of the store's around here carried it anymore. :cry: :cry:

*Sigh*

Sorry for venting over such a petty ordeal.
I was just feeling aggravated, frustrated, and disappointed all at the same time and I just needed to let it out.
Its not good to be impassive; you've got to let your feelings out even if its over something small.

that blows thick putrid monkey chunks :P :evil:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:sickpup:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Anook wrote::sickpup:
YES!! :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

White Paw wrote:
Anook wrote::sickpup:
YES!! :lol:

:explode2:

*Casually walks away * :whistle:
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

My turn to, um, "rant".

I'm becoming increasingly irritated at werewolf names, mainly ones in the internet. I don't want to take personal jabs, but names like "silverclaw", "poisontail", "DarkHowl", and "DarkShadowWolf", really makes me twitch.

Just, whatever happened to using names based on stuff that's NOT related to the werewolf itself, but based on OTHER THINGS instead? Why can't you just name a werewolf based on people like Rene Descartes or Dante Alighieri? What about names based on deities, like Kishimojin, Samhain, Harihara, Ubelluris, or Charon? What about names from various Mythos, like Barbatos, Decarabia, Kafziel, and Zadkiel?

Whatever happened to common creativity with this issue? Because someday someone with IQ lower than Beavis and Butthead might come up with the most half-hearted werewolf name i'd ever come across.

Like "WolfWolffWolfff", for example. A name like that being used in media would spell the completion of my suffering.

Yes, this IS a trivial issue, but it's only trivial BECAUSE i'm merely adressing a SPECIFIC issue. This actually happens in other areas of creativity. And frankly, the pain i get from this issue and those related to it is the same -- it's frustrating.

I just hope that someday i get to see a werewolf/wolf in the media, mainstream or internet, that actually has a name that's based on something other than what werewolves do in general.

So far the only one i know is Alucard's giant slobbering dog, Baskerville.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I can agree with you there in some ways. I don't think it's bad to make names such as "silverclaw", "poisontail", "DarkHowl", "DarkShadowWolf" and such related names. For me it's just irritating to have so many similar names. Around the forum, alas, I have mostly been identifying the difference between members with their avitars rather than their names. Names such as "Z", "Set", and "Lupine" help me more to identify a person dispite their constantly changing avitars since they are what they are. Unique names.

My only true peeve about internet aliases is this. Unoriginal names. Seriously, name yourself "Sepheroth", "Cloud Strife" or "Goku", and see if I remember who the hell you are the next day. People who use video game or anime character names like this... are on my list of "things to destroy". I mean, it's as if they have no identity of their own for me to recognize.

And before anyone asks... "Kaebora" isn't the name of the owl from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That's "Kaepora Gaebora". I feel like slapping people who ask me that with the heel of my bare foot. "Kaebora" is supposed to be in reference to "wisdom" in an aribic language.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

kitetsu wrote:My turn to, um, "rant".

I'm becoming increasingly irritated at werewolf names, mainly ones in the internet. I don't want to take personal jabs, but names like "silverclaw", "poisontail", "DarkHowl", and "DarkShadowWolf", really makes me twitch.
But then there are also the names like that which have meaning behind them. I didn't hear THAT come up :)
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

"Remember like a few years ago? Every other boy was named Jason and the girls were only Brittany?"

Meaningful or not, it's still irritating. Ten million "Lone Wolf"s are quite enough.
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

I feel sort of down today :(
Could be because of the weather (a storms a brewin' and it was too damn hot outside), my long day teaching at Vacation Bible School up at my church (the kids can be annoying and they don't like to listen to me), or it could just be me. I don't know. I also have a lot of writing to catch up on (gotta stop procrastinating).
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

DarkShadow wrote:

But then there are also the names like that which have meaning behind them. I didn't hear THAT come up :)
I've been in forums for six years now. You're pobobly the seventh or eighth "DarkShadow" I've come across (or something similar). Just goes to show that unique, and meaningful, are two different things altogether. I'd prefer unique over meaningful any day, because I have no way of knowing if you happen to be from one of those hundreds of DarkShadows I've seen before.
:|
Sorry to use you as an example, but I've made my point.
-Kaebora
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Post by DarkShadow »

Kaebora wrote:
DarkShadow wrote:

I've been in forums for six years now. You're pobobly the seventh or eighth "DarkShadow" I've come across (or something similar). Just goes to show that unique, and meaningful, are two different things altogether. I'd prefer unique over meaningful any day, because I have no way of knowing if you happen to be from one of those hundreds of DarkShadows I've seen before.
:|
Sorry to use you as an example, but I've made my point.
Relax, I'm just kiddin with ya :D
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

No worries. I'm calm. Just mentioning what would make the internet easier to interact in. Well, for me anyways.
-Kaebora
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

My name is unique :P
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:My name is unique :P
I Agree :)
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

hehe I like being unique yet derivetive ^^
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

i suppose that means my screenname blows. w/e :P
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Just when I think people can't get any dumber, someone always proves me wrong. :eyebrow:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

*grumbles* Why do people go out of their way to try and post spoilers for the last Harry Potter book (whether they're real or not)? Why would you want to ruin the joy all the fans experience? What the heck is wrong with people?!

Now, granted, I clicked on a link that was cautioned that there were spoilers so it would be my own fault but curiosity takes over! I'm going to be so pissed if they turn out to be true. Though I doubt it...the writing was repetitive and I don't believe the ending for a second but I'm still going to be so pissed if it was true.

Why do people have to ruin things for other people? Why cant they just let people be happy and enjoy things? :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

So if you guys dont see me around until next week its because Im avoiding the internet. :D See you later! :wink: :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

MoonKit wrote:*grumbles* Why do people go out of their way to try and post spoilers for the last Harry Potter book
How's THIS for a spoiler!!

:jester:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Figarou wrote: How's THIS for a spoiler!!

:jester:
Fig..your a dork.. :P

Right well I got abit of a vent to do so here goes..I been depressed as hell lately..I been thinking of doing stupid things to myself, but somehow I keep pushing it away..But it gets so hard to push these feelings away cause you hurt so bad, your f*** alone!! no friends, no pets an my mate is far away..I been trying so hard not to cry over this, but I find myself doing it..My family is still just being krazy, no one wants to help an no one thinks I'm doing anything to help myself..

I keep telling myself I gotta hang in there, things will get better, but I'm not seeing anything change, if anything more pressure..I dunno how much more I can take..I don't want to keep running to my family either..I'm an adult now, but I don't live like one..How can one not go krazy when they have no friends around? I'd give anything to be with my friends an my mate..I just don't know how much longer I can hold my sanity over here, something is always happening here an I have no way to escape..The only way to escape that's running through my mind all the time now is permenant an I don't want to think that way, but it's so damn hard.. :(
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

You dont have any friends close by? Dont you make some at work? Aww man, its really hard when you dont have a friend to escape your problems with. I know because I had no friends when I lived in Phoenix, Arizona and I was just miserable. I had nowhere to go, all I could do is get cooked up at my own house.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image