WOW! Best werewolf scene, EVER!

The place for anything at all...
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

White Paw wrote:its hard to believe humans actually sing like that omg making me sick :sickpup:
There is always something isn't there...
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Figarou wrote:
Hamster wrote:
cumulusprotagonist wrote:A lot of people may not understand the joke or be that familar with it.
But is blaintly obvious that was a joke as soon as you click it. Now I'm hearing you guys whine like a bunch of wet blankets because you were tricked. :roll:

I bet you went through the same process. (clicking on a link that led to Rick Astley's video.) You was probably confused yourself till someone explained it. Its not like you figured that on your own.

No one here knew what was going on cause they never heard of this term..... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ick+rolled

If you didn't post that link....the people here would still be confused.

I didn't know what was going on myself. Now I do.
I didn't have to have anyone explain it to me because as soon as I saw it, I knew it was a joke. I just looked it up a bit to find out what kinda of joke it was. A very old internet joke but everyone still use it. I just didn't know some of the folks in the pack would be a bunch of babies about it.
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:
Hamster wrote:
cumulusprotagonist wrote:A lot of people may not understand the joke or be that familar with it.
But is blaintly obvious that was a joke as soon as you click it. Now I'm hearing you guys whine like a bunch of wet blankets because you were tricked. :roll:
Not exactly what I was reffering to. I was reffering to "appreciation." What is the background of this? What started it? How is it ironically related to that singer if at all?
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Hamster wrote:
Not exactly what I was reffering to. I was reffering to "appreciation." What is the background of this? What started it? How is it ironically related to that singer if at all?
The joke is the singer and the video itself. Its so bizarre that a little red headed guy can sing like a soul singer and how the other male dancers are dancing so......well.....anyway, that's the joke. You click to see something you wanted to see, and you see something completely different and weird. Its a very old computer trick.
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Hamster wrote:
I didn't have to have anyone explain it to me because as soon as I saw it, I knew it was a joke. I just looked it up a bit to find out what kinda of joke it was. A very old internet joke but everyone still use it. I just didn't know some of the folks in the pack would be a bunch of babies about it.
Some jokes can be figured out right away. Thats if you're around people who plays jokes all the time. Since you had to look it up, you had to be sure it was a joke.

When you tried that joke here, some of us was confused at 1st.

Anywho....no harm was done. I wouldn't worry about it. :D
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Eh. Rickroll. Like Duckroll (and the less popular eggroll), isn't funny to me. Never were.

*shrug*
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

RickRolld again!! Damn it!! :lol: Your the second person that got me with this.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Figarou wrote: to bad there is no "Sheep rolled."

But this will have to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_kRtmEW8nU

:D
Meheheheh :lol: Nice :D
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The pack's Linux Nerd

Post by psiguy »

Hmmm... the guy's pasty :P
www.psiguy.deviantart.com <-- My artwork and generalities.

May the force be with you!!!