In the Dead of Night

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Back off I’ll take you on, Headstrong to take on anyone

Post by wicked_wolf_heart »

Aysel still growls at Gradamire and glares at Cyrus. " Well, we won't be able to do much stuck up in this damn tree!!!" Looking down at the ground, she trembled at the thought of falling.
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Exactly how much I hate you....
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

"thats enough aysel!" glares down at her then picks up a sound from behind them then continues to jump from tree to tree to protect his friend. "I wont drop you just hold on a little more til we're safe, and magic boy dont use any more that draws more attention then anything.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

i won't i promise said Gradamire you are the only one they want though and i have no idea why
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Black hued fea hide in the darkness quite well. A whiff of the night air told her human presence was near and also her kind. " Three...." she eyed the darkness seeing if she would be able to pick them out, no figures stood out in the shadows. " They must be near..." she spoke softly hopeing to find them. A low growl was emitted as the sound of humans drew near, she wondered how many there were and if she alone could take them. Swift movement she continued on in search of the three werewolves in the area.
You all laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

Lucan carrying Aysel jumps from tree to tree keeping far away from the humans following them and not slowing down. What's so important about me? I'm not the only 'wolf around here and yet they only want me, why not gradamire or Aysel? Shaking his head he jumps down the the ground and puts aysel down next to him then leans against a tree exhausted. Catching a breeze, he also catches a whiff of another 'wolf near by then looks around wandering where it coudl be. "I gotta rest quick, you 2 keep an eye out. Not just for the humans but another one of us, seems as if we're not the only ones in this forest."
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Fea stayed in the shadows carefully placed steps made her invislble to the human eyes. She traveled swift and silently, and slight breeze carried the scents of the three wolvens ahead every now and then the wind would change sending her scent in other directions. Footsteps were heard somewhere behind her, she slowed to see a yellowish and orange glow luminating the forest and coming closer. A growl was emitted and she threw herself forward away from the eerie glow. Maybe in the path were the others were.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Resting against the tree, Cyrus listened to the wind and kept the scent of the other wolf in his nostrels to know where it was. Feeling his ears twitch he caught two different sounds, people yelling and arguing along with footfalls coming toward them. One pair of foot falls faster then the other, he looks in the direction of the sound and points to it letting Gradamire and Aysel know someone was coming.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

The humans must have spotted her charge from the folige because shouts were heard, sticks and other items of sort was throw at her hopeing to hit their target but dodged them all. She looked back seeing where them were to find a object being propelled her way she turned fast but got struck somewhere near her shoulderblade. A growl rose as she stumbled regained her footing then jumped over some bushes coming face to face with the other three wolvens she was looking for. "Run!" she said as she ran past them knowing if they didn't hear her they would soon get the message.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel snarls and turns to run in the opposite direction of the strange wolf. " Split up! They'll have a harder time following us if we are separated!" She looked at Cyrus and Gradamire, and they didn't move. " MOVE DAMN YOU OR DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A WALL HANGING!?" Aysel thundered. With a last nudge to Cyrus she took off into the trees, running as fast as her paws would let her.
Watching you from my place inside the trees, crouching down in the darkness, no matter how much I long for you, you'll never see....

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

SMiles at Aysel and stays there under the tree with his sword ready and waiting. "Go on all of you, they want me not any of you." SLowly loosing conciousness he notices he was hit with a silver bullet and sees the blood running down his back. "RUN GOD DAMMIT I DONT WANT ANY ONE ELSE GETTING HURT. NOW RUUUUUNNNN!!!!"
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel hears the shot and digs her hind end into the ground, stopping and spinning around. With a pain running through her spine, she transforms into a woman with long black hair and sprints back to Cyrus. " Goddamnit Cyrus, why didn't you listen to me!" she whispers. With surprising strength, she lifts him up and throws him on her shoulders. Running she heads in the directing she was going before, heading towards the caves that are hidden behind a waterfall.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

A small fire burned in the middle of a nearby camp. The grass in the camp sat charred and ugly. The camp's occupant sat on a rotten tree stump. He had brown hair and brown eyes. His name was Tex. He wore a cotton shirt with faded jeans.Tex could hear the sounds of gunfire and screaming nearby. He pulled a magnum from his belt and fired at the approaching humans.
"Bandits are 'ya?! You're not stealing from my camp," he screamed with great disgust.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Turning to circle around and approach the humans from the back she caught gun shots ringing from where she came from. She kept going and caught up and sees the fea carrying the male. " Is he ok? " she asked running along with her.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Looks down as the ground passes under him and sees Aysel and smiles. "I'm sorry for what i'm about to do but they're after me not you or the others" after whispering it to Aysel he trips her with his sword and falls to the ground. Looking at Aysel he nods at her and points toward the woods, which meant to keep running. "Go on get out of here, I'll hold them off for a while ok. It was nice knowing you." Smiling he stands up and holds up 2 desert eagles in each hand loaded and ready pointing towards the noise of the 30 humans chasing after them. SNiffing the air, he notices the others are still around and smiles, " I thought I told you all to leave, now go!!!"
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Quick reflexes proved to be in good use for as the other fea that had been carrying the male tumbled forth, a jump avoided possible injury to one of them. Skull turned quickly to see where the male had gone to find him standing with two weapons in his hands. " You won't be able to hold them all off..... " a smile was plastered onto maw revealing the sharp ivorns. " I can help...."
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Glares at her with yellow eyes, "no i want u to run with the rest i'll at least hold some of them off." Coughing he spits out blood and aims carefully. "Besides I'm wounded and weak, and all 3 of your are still fighting fit so get out of here got it!" Seeing bodies appear he starts pulling the triggers rapidly shotting down the people as they came. Turning around and reloading he sees everyone still standing there and growls as his fangs and claws sprout "RUN GOD DAMMIT!!!!"
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

A growl rose and was released with a whoosh of air " Sorry but I'm not gona miss out on some excitement." Ebon fea took off into the night, paws padded the terra with the usual rythm.
She was stuborn and new what she was getting into. She loved to take risks and get into the middle of danger. She slowed down as she flanked the group, coming up behind them. Staying in the shadows she eyed one that was slowing down and straying from the rest.

A soft growl escaped as she leaped onto the humans back putting all her weight on him she crushed his middle section as he hit the ground, a bite to the neck made sure he wasn't gona get up again.

Two humans turned back to look for their fallen comrade to find him lying on the ground, but no evidence of the killer. They scaned the darkness to find a large ebon wolf lunging at them. Scream pierced the night and two more lay dead.
A few more humans turned back only to have their throat laiding open to the cool night air or be drug into the darkness where noone else would venture. Soon the human group became half its size as the small fight between human and were wore on.
wicked_wolf_heart
Legendary
Legendary

Aysel still stood there next tp Cyrus and with a scream, transformed back into her wolf body. With a snarl and a look into his she shook her head and raced towards the humans, teeth flashing. Thats right, you are wounded and weak, but you are also one of us. Like hell we are going to let you fall while we can stil fight!!, Aysel screamed into his mind as she flew through the air towards a man aiming his gun at Cyrus.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex moved behind a nearby tree and reloaded his weapon. He fired two bullets into one of the men. The group seemed too small for all of the previous noise. Tex then noticed the wolves. He dived into his tent, pulling a metal dagger from its contents. He moved torwards the wolves and held the dagger in a defensive stance.
"Get away from my camp!" he screamed at the wolves.
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

She was enjoying the fun too much to notice the fired shots that came not from the wounded male she knew but from someone else. Maw dripped with the crimson of the humans, talons dug into the corpse to only throw it aside. She looked up facing a human when two shots pierced his chest. She moved to the next one preparing an attack untill she came to thought the male was in front of her not back here with her.

Skull turned swiftly, optics found a human standing not far from where she was screaming at her. Harks were laid back as ivorns were bared in defense as she eyed the dagger that occupied his hand. Thoughts swirled as she watched the man closely wondering why he killed his kind and threatened the wolves. We are no harm to him anyhow why worry.

She turned away still keeping an eye on him.
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire knew what he had to do and this time no magic is going go be used he told himself.
He pulls alastor out of nowhere and begins to change once again. His body pulsating with the mysteroius energy from the very sword he held. He went over to Cyrus abdhelped him up and healed his wounds and then said to the humans "Two can play at this game" Gradamires body shifted from werewolf to Demonic Hell Lycan and nobody has lived to see this Creature to tell the power of this untold creature gradamire had grown wings with spikes and his black fur had turned blood red and was glowing like hot coals of a burnt out flame . Gradamire was pissed and no one can stop him now.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tex pulled the pistol from his belt again. He fired two more shots into another man. He then aimed the pistol at the wolf that used magic.
"What are you?" fear passed through his mind.

Tex pulled the trigger and watched as two bullets flew in the direction of the wolf. Dropping the gun, he pulled out his dagger once again.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

Watching as the others joined him, he grew angry but glad they stayed to help. Having lost a lot of blood also he dropped both guns to the ground then soon after followed falling out of consciousness as the last humans were killed. Well that was fun while it lasted*
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
within.

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Gradamire looked at Tex and raised alastor to strike a fatal blow and then said "I'm your worst nightmare and struck the human with all his might
Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Therian »

Ebony beast watched the man as he killed yet another one of his kind, after the man lay dead on the blood stained terra he aimed at her. Muscles tensed she was poised for attack and escape, his words lingered in the air after he had spoke them. Before she could speak he fired two shots toward her, she threw herself to the side slamming into one of the men possibly breaking his legs. Knowing she had been hit but where was unknown.
The man she had slammed into pulled out a pistol and aimed, before he knew what had happened she had already sunk her ivorns into his arms crushing bone, all while her paw found his head and she pushed out while pulling his arm, killing him instantly.

She tossed the body aside as she faced the man. " Now may I speak, since you didn't give me a chance before..... I am a werewolf I do not use magic to go to wolf to human, it is merely a gift that I have recieved..... "
She stood, skull raised as blood dripped from maw.