Vote! Official Membership Card Design

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack

What shall be the official Pack membership card?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:27 pm

Design #1
45%
Design #2
27%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
18%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
9%

Total votes: 22

Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Yeah...that is really great :wiggle: The Packsymbols in the Corners look cool, indeed :D Ant the round Packsymbol in the Background is much better now too :thumbsup: very well done^^
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Kaebora wrote:Does this work better?
That's definitely the best of the bunch so far.

You're probably going to hate me doing this, but I've thought of another couple of things:

When the captions are all right justified the wording "Member since:" seems to cause quite a bit of blank space between the portrait and the captions. You could possibly find yourself in a spot where you run out of room for the variable data. (For instance, would "Southland / Otago, NZ" fit under "Territory"?) If you changed the "Member since:" to (for example) "Joined:" it would free up some space.

(Also, is it just my screen or is the underlining under "Member since:" brighter white than the underlining under the other captions?)

Otherwise all I can think of is that it might not be the best idea to have the web site address on the cards in case it changes again.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Well, the card is already official. But I DID make some last minute changes, including some alignment fixes.

Regarding the website... if it is going to change I'll make SURE that AB sells me the the old DNS so I can put an auto-linking to the new website.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora